Playstation Rewards program is back!

Pretty random that they're giving us LBP2 stuff along with Gran Turismo 5. Google gives me nothing related to GT5XL. I'm pretty stoked for the LBP2 goodies. As far GT5XL, could be better, but it could also be a lot worse.

Yeah, give me both GT5 and LBP2, it's the holiday season, be extra nice to us. Though, the prizes sound pretty cool even without LBP2.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Not sure of what Gran Turismo 5XL is (GOTY edition, maybe?), but I'm definitely excited for the LBP stuff![/QUOTE]

I just made a post on Justpushstart on it, but I suspect it to be the US equivalent of Gran Turismo 5 Spec II. With all of the following contents.

As previously reported, Spec II includes the full GT5 game, updated with all the content from the October 11 Version 2.00 update. It also includes a product code for downloading the ¥1,600 "Complete Pack" download content that was released on October 18.

[quote name='Patriotsman12']I would like to get the GT Game. How many points total can you earn in a month?[/QUOTE]

They started doing 4 weeks recently so 330 x 4 = 1,320

I'm been absent from the last 2 themes. How mnay points do you get for the polls and making the threads/comments, not the pictures/videos?

I was expecting it to be Eyepet & Friends, but no complaints from me. though I already have two copies of Gran Turismo 5.

Just wait.....
The way they have been going with these promotions, Gran Turismo 5XL is probibly the "Move only" version of Gran Turismo 5.

[quote name='admiralvic']I just made a post on Justpushstart on it, but I suspect it to be the US equivalent of Gran Turismo 5 Spec II. With all of the following contents.[/QUOTE]

so the "complete pack" is included as in: Spa ,go kart course, RM cars. driver gear, & paint chips ?

Hey, I'm just kind of wondering, but how long did it take you guys to get accepted into the program? I applied in early November I think, and still am sitting on the "consideration" part. -_-

I've commented in a few discussions before and have an avatar so I'm hoping that'll up my chances of being accepted, but I'd just like to know how long it took you guys to get into it. ;)

As someone who bought GT5 on day one, still pretty excited about GT5 XL if it means Spec II on the disc. Updating that game was a chore. Not to mention installing, which is optional but recommended to do in the long run.

I skipped on LBP2 CE too. I only wanted it for the extras so this is perfect. Great month for me

lol- i bought GT5 when it came out and sold it, bought it again when i got my 3D set and sold it... I think this is fate telling me that I just need to keep a copy on hand from now on.

Meh, GT5 is pretty lame, but I'm stoked about the LBP2 stuff. I've always wanted those bookends but I've never been able to justify the price, so this is perfect for me. And who knows, maybe the car game will make good trade-in fodder.

So apparently I am in this program, but I have never done anything with it. My account says come back December 6th. Is that right or am I in a different playstation house party group?

[quote name='slowdive21']So apparently I am in this program, but I have never done anything with it. My account says come back December 6th. Is that right or am I in a different playstation house party group?[/QUOTE]

You're in the correct program! Congrats on being accepted. If you have any other questions, you could always check the OP. It explains everything.

Just going through some email and noticed that I still had last months Madden downloads. Here they are if anyone wants them:

# 6000 coins for Madden NFL 12** - Your Redemption Code is G4D7-PHNT-ABBB
# Breast Cancer MUT (Madden Ultimate Team) Pack for Madden NFL 12*** - Your Redemption Code is JK4L-FANH-KG66

[quote name='jscme']Just going through some email and noticed that I still had last months Madden downloads. Here they are if anyone wants them:

# 6000 coins for Madden NFL 12** - Your Redemption Code is G4D7-PHNT-ABBB[/QUOTE]

Grabbed this for my brother. Left the Breast Cancer Pack for someone else. Thanks!

Don't see why they didn't just make it a LBP 2 collectors edition haha.. but i'm not complaining.. always wanted GT5 but didn't want to buy it cause i know i won't play it too often and i wanted to buy LBP2 collectors edition just for the bookends and sackboy as little big planet gets boring for me after a while. So i guess it's a pretty good month!! Way better than what has been out the past few months.. I'm just wishing for a PS Move starter set soon.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I guess I'm one of the only people actually looking forward to last month's games.[/QUOTE]

I'm looking forward to them. Planning on giving Carnival Island to my younger brother as a Christmas gift. Medieval Moves, I'm interested in trying out. They're not "HOLY CRAP AMAZING!" games, but I'm definitely not overlooking them. Something like Carnival Island is going to be really popular as family gatherings...and anything that can act as a buffer so I don't have to talk to my family as much is awesome in my book. :)

[quote name='ZombieToast']I guess I'm one of the only people actually looking forward to last month's games.[/QUOTE]

I need some more Move titles, so it was good for me too.

Nope Deadmund's Quest looks awesome, so I'm looking forward to our shipment.

[quote name='dmm220']did anybody else realize that its impossible to reach tier 3 with only 3 weeks?[/QUOTE]

I think your math is off. ;)

Point period runs until New Year's. This current week ends the 11th. Assuming it's seven days per point week, the second week ends on the 18th; the third on the 25th, and fourth on the night of the 31st.

[quote name='dmm220']did anybody else realize that its impossible to reach tier 3 with only 3 weeks?[/QUOTE]

they've done 2 - 3 day weeks =P

You and me both man. You know how I love my Move Games, lol. I own maybe ten of them or so.

Are you kidding? I've been waiting for Deadmund's quest ever since it was announced at E3.

I just got the message saying my games and demo disc are being shipped. It also said a signature is required for delivery this time for some reason. It would be cool if I opened my box and a Merry Christmas note was attached to a Move lol.

[quote name='megma42']The site messed up and only counted 2 of my 3 surveys. I emailed [email protected] with screen caps of the surveys is there any way to fix this. I think you need every last point to get GTXL this month.[/QUOTE]

I've had that happen, but I just came back later and it worked. You don't need every point. There will be at least 4 weeks because 3 weeks would yield 990 points, 11 short for the top tier.

Got an e-mail saying it should be shipped by the 10th, and that it'll require a signature. I do like that, because I live in an apartment building and people can easily snatch up packages. I can't wait to get 'em.

I just checked the tracking info, and mine will be here tomorrow! I can still jump on the Best Buy extra 40% trade offer, and the b2g1. I wonder if they are throwing in bonus freebies since the package is almost 2 pounds.

[quote name='soliunasm']Are you kidding? I've been waiting for Deadmund's quest ever since it was announced at E3.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. A lot of people have been sounding rather unimpressed, so I'm glad that there are at least a few other folks here who are pleased.

[quote name='sixspeednissan']I just checked the tracking info, and mine will be here tomorrow! I can still jump on the Best Buy extra 40% trade offer, and the b2g1. I wonder if they are throwing in bonus freebies since the package is almost 2 pounds.[/QUOTE]

Stupid question. How do you find the tracking info?

[quote name='ZombieToast']They almost always leave it whether you're there or not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my FedEx guys always drop and run. For stuff that fits between my screen door and main door that's cool, but not so cool for bigger boxes that they leave on the stoop. UPS at least walks around the side and leaves it by the side door behind a fence.

Also, my experience with the tracking is that I almost always get it the day after it estimates. So I'm listed for tomorrow but I don't expect it until Friday. Don't know if anyone else has similar experiences.

bread's done
Back