Playstation Rewards program is back!

Red Sox player on the cover? Perfect, I'm from Massachusetts. Now I've gotta keep it. It'll go nice on my shelf with my Kevin Garnett NBA 2k9, and Larry Bird NBA 2k12. As you can tell, like I said above I don't care for Baseball, I had no idea a Sox player was on the cover haha

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Bingo.

Personally I don't care about the cover lol[/QUOTE]

I'll probably burn the cover, than find a cover online of all star baseball with jeter on the front and print it out and put on it. Lol . Or is it worse and redsox are all over the game's menu ?

[quote name='vic_x51']I'll probably burn the cover, than find a cover online of all star baseball with jeter on the front and print it out and put on it. Lol . Or is it worse and redsox are all over the game's menu ?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea about the menus, but if replacing the cover works for you then I say go for it lol

[quote name='xcefkevin']Being a Yankees fan I'm not sure I could allow myself to put MLB12 on my shelf. I'll likely be selling it unless I hear some amazing things about the game.[/QUOTE]

I do the exact same thing! I won't buy/play a baseball game if it has a Boston player on the cover, so I'll be trading this in. The OCD Yanks fan in me coming out.

Should be the PS3 version as the Vita version comes out late March. Expected it, and wanted it. Will gladly take it off Houseparty's hands.

We're getting MLB 12? Meh, gotta sell it for some $30-ish and then buy something else, maybe even MGS Collection if the price is right...

Nice. Looking forward to MLB 12 The Show. I didn't get any of the prior versions. Always settled with the demos because I never really went out of my way to buy the games after the prices dropped.
However, as someone already stated, MGS HD Collection is looking a bit more attractive.

If my baseball friend doesn't get MLB The Show, I'll give it to him instead of selling it. I'll probably sell the J&D poster though. Not sure if I'll even make a profit from the poster.

[quote name='zennacko']maybe even MGS Collection if the price is right...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='The Bryant']However, as someone already stated, MGS HD Collection is looking a bit more attractive.[/QUOTE]

Take it from me, a huge MGS fan, the MGS HD Collection is well worth the price. I've already got over 100 hours of gameplay from it, and I'm not done with it yet. It gets a high recommendation from me.

EDIT: Amazon has the standard edition of MGS HD Collection for only $30 on both the PS3 and the 360. Buy it now!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Captain Urahara']Take it from me, a huge MGS fan, the MGS HD Collection is well worth the price. I've already got over 100 hours of gameplay from it, and I'm not done with it yet. It gets a high recommendation from me.

EDIT: Amazon has the standard edition of MGS HD Collection for only $30 on both the PS3 and the 360. Buy it now![/QUOTE]

I know that it's $30 at Amazon for now but I have to save some money to buy some equipment for my project at the college :cry: but I'll try to buy that anyway... also, I'm a big fan of the series as well, but the only thing that pushes me back is... well... I don't want to have to look at Raiden's naked body AGAIN and in HD :cold: neither pass through the PTT hell soon after that part in SOL

Oh good, baseball again. I guess my video game spending will see a negative next month, at least.

And I'd have to bet the "beta" thing is either wrong, or it can only be ModNation Racers 2. It will be too late for the Vita, since that is a Vita launch title.

well with sony about to post $2.9 Billion annual loss I don't see us getting a VITA. would be sweet. with the way Sony is losing the Tech battle on all fronts.(tv,games,pc) I don't know if they will run this program again. Sony Just got a NEW CEO last mo. so who knows what will happen.

I know this may sound ridiculous but where can you see your point totals? It tells me to goto the generic houseparty.com/brand/pscentral page and says im a host but I don't see any point totals or place to order a "reward". Please let me preface this by saying I did search and somebody had said they're on the bottom right side of the page but im still unable to see anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry if this is a noobish question but I cant find this for anything. Thanks in advance for your help.

Time to earn points is over, so there are no point totals. Also, there is no order form, as long as you've earned the prerequisite amount of points they will send you the appropriate prize.

[quote name='IGetBiddies']I know this may sound ridiculous but where can you see your point totals? It tells me to goto the generic houseparty.com/brand/pscentral page and says im a host but I don't see any point totals or place to order a "reward". Please let me preface this by saying I did search and somebody had said they're on the bottom right side of the page but im still unable to see anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry if this is a noobish question but I cant find this for anything. Thanks in advance for your help.[/QUOTE]

http://www.houseparty.com/brand/pscentral

Asked about the Modnation Racers beta and it's for Playstation 3, not Vita. They said all prizes are for PS3, so don't expect a Vita (or anything Vita related).

[quote name='Foladar']Asked about the Modnation Racers beta and it's for Playstation 3, not Vita. They said all prizes are for PS3, so don't expect a Vita (or anything Vita related).[/QUOTE]That's all they said about it? Does this mean a newer version of MNR is coming out? Damn them and their lack of details. :lol:

When I first saw the listing, I thought it might be a multiplayer beta to test cross-platform play but MNR Road Trip only has ad-hoc multiplayer, correct?

[quote name='IGetBiddies']I know this may sound ridiculous but where can you see your point totals? It tells me to goto the generic houseparty.com/brand/pscentral page and says im a host but I don't see any point totals or place to order a "reward". Please let me preface this by saying I did search and somebody had said they're on the bottom right side of the page but im still unable to see anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry if this is a noobish question but I cant find this for anything. Thanks in advance for your help.[/QUOTE]

If you're using firefox, it might not show up. Use Opera or Chrome.

This period is over so the points were removed. If you go look DURING the period it will show them at the top right.

I did the surveys and whatnot all last month and got the max amount of pts, do i have to do anything else like click a box or do they just send it auto matically? didn't see the info in the OP @ all, sorry if this has been asked and answered 100 times before.

[quote name='stewie75']I did the surveys and whatnot all last month and got the max amount of pts, do i have to do anything else like click a box or do they just send it auto matically? didn't see the info in the OP @ all, sorry if this has been asked and answered 100 times before.[/QUOTE]

Aw man don't tell me you didn't click the submit points button in the lower right box on the front page at the end of the month to confirm your prizes !? Maybe its not to late. Na just kidding you don't do anything your set. Just play the waiting game at your mailbox.

[quote name='vic_x51']Aw man don't tell me you didn't click the submit points button in the lower right box on the front page at the end of the month to confirm your prizes !? Maybe its not to late. Na just kidding you don't do anything your set. Just play the waiting game at your mailbox.[/QUOTE]

niice thanks. i figured that's what it was. a pleasant surprise to look forward to.

[quote name='robodaddyo']That's all they said about it? Does this mean a newer version of MNR is coming out? Damn them and their lack of details. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Asked for clarification, I'll have an answer either "by the end of the day" or early next week as they're asking for further clarification.

[quote name='Foladar']Asked for clarification, I'll have an answer either "by the end of the day" or early next week as they're asking for further clarification.[/QUOTE]Sweet. Looking forward to it.

The Mod Nation Racers beta is most likely the Mod Nations Racers RC that is set to release for both PS3 and Vita. Probably an updated version of the current game.

[quote name='thunder_gamer']The Mod Nation Racers beta is most likely the Mod Nations Racers RC that is set to release for both PS3 and Vita. Probably an updated version of the current game.[/QUOTE]Mod Nations Racers RC? I've never heard of that one. Where did you see this? For the PS Vita and PS3?

Has anyone gotten gta5 xl yet? I know it was delayed but just how long do we have to wait? Are they just waiting to ship it with jak & daxter to save money?

[quote name='xenozfan2']Has anyone gotten gta5 xl yet? I know it was delayed but just how long do we have to wait? Are they just waiting to ship it with jak & daxter to save money?[/QUOTE]

I think a lot of us are assuming we'll get it with Jak & Daxter. They said early February so, who knows.

Dumb Q but anyone else still waiting for their GT5XL or is ti just me? I got the e-mail saying it would be sent sometime in February.

[quote name='Mugatu']Dumb Q but anyone else still waiting for their GT5XL or is ti just me? I got the e-mail saying it would be sent sometime in February.[/QUOTE]

*sigh* Literally one post above yours...

So theyre gonna give us enough time to earn 1001 points right? February is already a short month, and the max you can earn is 330 points a week.

[quote name='diplo']So theyre gonna give us enough time to earn 1001 points right? February is already a short month, and the max you can earn is 330 points a week.[/QUOTE]

No, they just put MLB 2012 there as a joke for the 1000+ prize. Seriously, what do you expect?

I did everything necessary for points, now I'm just waiting on them. I wasn't aware this week was a period to earn points, the other day it didn't show up.

I'm sitting at 294 points because I only got 18 (out of 54 available) points for doing polls. There are only three polls so far right?

[quote name='rpnguyen']I'm sitting at 294 points because I only got 18 (out of 54 available) points for doing polls. There are only three polls so far right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah there are only 3 polls for the week/period. I only got 36 out of 54 for this week despite doing all 3. This is the first time it's done this to me if I recall correctly.

Weirdly, I had a similar occurrence for the first time in a while. I didn't receive all of my points for commenting on a PartyTalk Post.

[quote name='MrPiggles']I think for the polls, you have to answer correctly for the fact based ones for them to count[/QUOTE]

1) You actually don't. I've even answered fact-based ones in the past wrong on purpose and still got points for them.

2) The only fact-based one this time I answered correctly.

3) The page took an EXTREMELY long time to load when I had answered one of them, so it's possible that it is the one it didn't count for me.

Not like it's that big of a deal for me though. Missing the 18 points from one poll won't screw me over if I still do everything else.

bread's done
Back