Playstation Rewards program is back!

[quote name='Captain Urahara']1) You actually don't. I've even answered fact-based ones in the past wrong on purpose and still got points for them.

2) The only fact-based one this time I answered correctly.

3) The page took an EXTREMELY long time to load when I had answered one of them, so it's possible that it is the one it didn't count for me.

Not like it's that big of a deal for me though. Missing the 18 points from one poll won't screw me over if I still do everything else.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine got messed up to (had a long load time as well), but I didn't get any points. Shot HP an e-mail earlier though. I'm sure they've gotten a few about the polls if our (CAGers) experiences are anything to go by.

well even if it did take a long time, to load, i go to the poll page here and it says THANKS! here's how your response measures up and shows the results for all three of the polls i answered. sounds like a bug. But since this month it's a 4 week event, i should be able to hit the top tier even though i missed these 36 points.

ah man I lost track of time this week and so now I have a a big ole 0 for points from the first week .... so that automatically knocks me outta the top tier and a free game this month :( ...that sucks :(

[quote name='bruticus']ah man I lost track of time this week and so now I have a a big ole 0 for points from the first week .... so that automatically knocks me outta the top tier and a free game this month :( ...that sucks :([/QUOTE]

I don't think it went to week 2 yet.

[quote name='slowdive21']I don't think it went to week 2 yet.[/QUOTE]It didn't. Says there are 7 days left for the first week.

just finished up my points and refreshing until i get them posted.

This is the best, I really hope they keep this going for a while....

[quote name='rpnguyen']I'm sitting at 294 points because I only got 18 (out of 54 available) points for doing polls. There are only three polls so far right?[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem - voted 3 times and it shows but only got credit for one - oh well, you don't need to max out just hit the threshold.

[quote name='Mugatu']I have the same problem - voted 3 times and it shows but only got credit for one - oh well, you don't need to max out just hit the threshold.[/QUOTE]
I voted over the weekend (on Saturday) and I received all of my points for it.

if any of you are missing point email houseparty customer support and explain. they should give any missing point for polls because they often glitch. Shouldn't abuse this thou or they may stop giving out correction points all together.

[quote name='CONMAN999']Did I miss the first week for the month?[/QUOTE]

No, there's still 6 days left.

Weird, I just checked my point totals and I'm sitting at 294 because somehow I didn't comment on 3 PartyTalk posts even though I did.

[quote name='WakYasuk']Did they send out GT5? I thought they were doing it in early February. Or will they just send it with january's rewards?[/QUOTE]
Not yet. So we just sit and wait.

[quote name='Andami']If I had to say, I reckon the problem might be that your link is wrong. Try this one.

http://www.houseparty.com/brand/pscentral

Edit: Ninja'd, lol. I've always used the link in my post, so I don't see how they changed it.[/QUOTE]

simple way to check this, just click on their announcement and try to click on the leaderboard, see where that lead to.

Anyone receive the shipping email yet? i just wanna know if we'll be getting GT5XL with Jak & Daxter. I'm really looking forward to getting this because I'm gonna trade GT5XL with my friend for his LBP2 SE.

Anyone have any thoughts on the best way to get rid of games from here once I'm done with them?
I usually sell games on glyde, but wasn't sure what condition they'd qualify for because of the UPC slash. I'd figure they'd have to be good.

[quote name='mguiddy']Anyone have any thoughts on the best way to get rid of games from here once I'm done with them?
I usually sell games on glyde, but wasn't sure what condition they'd qualify for because of the UPC slash. I'd figure they'd have to be good.[/QUOTE]

bestbuy. You dont even need to include the box.

Ok, so I earned all the points except the ones for a sponsored post. What exactly am I looking for or do I need to post on for this one? Sorry this is my first time doing this haha

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tsel']No, there's still 6 days left.

Weird, I just checked my point totals and I'm sitting at 294 because somehow I didn't comment on 3 PartyTalk posts even though I did.[/QUOTE]

I have had to post a few extra times to get them to register for my 3. Sometimes it just glitches.

[quote name='WakYasuk']Did they send out GT5? I thought they were doing it in early February. Or will they just send it with january's rewards?[/QUOTE]

No GT5XL shipping confirmation yet. Got the LBP2 bookends and sackboy plush already, decent quality.

[quote name='The Bryant']Anyone receive the shipping email yet? i just wanna know if we'll be getting GT5XL with Jak & Daxter. I'm really looking forward to getting this because I'm gonna trade GT5XL with my friend for his LBP2 SE.[/QUOTE]

Not sure when these will come, just have to wait.

[quote name='Ellahjay88']Ok, so I earned all the points except the ones for a sponsored post. What exactly am I looking for or do I need to post on for this one? Sorry this is my first time doing this haha[/QUOTE]

Under conversations tab, you can filter for announcements and then comment 3x under that. Majority of people dont even try to post meaningful stuff, and yet I doubt any penalties or removal from program have occurred.

So I thought this program was supposed to end in Feb, did they extend it longer? And if so, I recall registration was good for 12 months, does that mean we have to reapply as hosts? I have sent some friends links to join the program, so hopefully we get to stay enrolled and they just keep adding new people.

[quote name='nakanenui']

Under conversations tab, you can filter for announcements and then comment 3x under that. Majority of people dont even try to post meaningful stuff, and yet I doubt any penalties or removal from program have occurred.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot :D

[quote name='nakanenui']So I thought this program was supposed to end in Feb, did they extend it longer? And if so, I recall registration was good for 12 months, does that mean we have to reapply as hosts? I have sent some friends links to join the program, so hopefully we get to stay enrolled and they just keep adding new people.[/QUOTE]

The 2011 Rewards program runs through March, so we still have one more month after MLB 12.

I don't know if registration was ever for a set period of time or just dependent on the length of the program. Maybe someone else can chime in on that one.

How long did it take everyone to either be accepted or denied?

I signed on on 2-1 and Under "my applications" it says

"Good news! Your application is being considered."

So....Little Big Planet Cart Racing was just announced for PS3. Anyone think this might be what the ModNation Racers beta is alluding to? Could be a mixup in name or Sony trying to hide that the real beta is for this newly announced game.

[quote name='rpnguyen']Just got an email saying they're shipping out my rewards from last month around Feb 8 (tomorrow)[/QUOTE]

Cool. Any mention of GT5XL (if you qualified)?

Nope no mention I just got email too:
Congrats on earning three great rewards from PlayStation®

You were great at blogging, posting pictures, answering polls and more! Way to go — you’ve earned the following rewards:

• PlayStation® USB Car Charger*
  • PlayStation® Mini Tool Set Light with LED Light**
  • Jak and Daxter Collection Game***
We plan on shipping the PlayStation® USB Car Charger, PlayStation® Mini Tool Set Light with LED Light and Jak and Daxter Collection Game out around February 8th so keep a watch out for it.

Just got the ship notification email too. At least it wasn't delayed LOL.

I'm still not sure why GT5 XL was delayed, I can't think of a legit reason why. They stated in the email it would go out in early February and here we are on the 7th and the next prize is getting ready to go out. The Jax & Daxter collection is a Sony exclusive too and it's shipping at the usual time most rewards ship(during the second week of the next month). I keep thinking their not going to send GT5 XL for some reason and end up substituting it with another prize in it's place. It really doesn't make any sense why they haven't sent it yet or why it was delayed in the first place :roll:

I shot them an email and obviously will post when they get back to me. Just in case anyone else was going to check in with them about GT5.

[quote name='gsr1379']How long did it take everyone to either be accepted or denied?

I signed on on 2-1 and Under "my applications" it says

"Good news! Your application is being considered."[/QUOTE]
I was accepted within 4-5 days.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I'm starting to feel like we are going to get the shaft with GT5XL and wind up getting something else as a replacement which would suck.[/QUOTE]

dammit we better not... i sold my gt5 cause i was expecting to get xl ...

[quote name='finsfan0210']I'm starting to feel like we are going to get the shaft with GT5XL and wind up getting something else as a replacement which would suck.[/QUOTE]

To bad Twisted Metal is going to be rated Mature, I'd gladly swap GT5 XL for it ;) The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection would be decent. Uncharted 3 would be okay too but everyone that's wanted to it has probably played it by now, we could always trade it in, it's going for $25 credit on Amazon, not sure about Best Buy or GameStomp :D

[quote name='Wario64']So....Little Big Planet Cart Racing was just announced for PS3. Anyone think this might be what the ModNation Racers beta is alluding to? Could be a mixup in name or Sony trying to hide that the real beta is for this newly announced game.[/QUOTE]

I did a survey a few weeks ago that asked if they were to create a sackboy racing game would i play it, list some pros/cons, see sackboy as an "icon?" etc all relating it to modnation racers, but sackboy having his own racing game, so I wouldn't be surprised if they launched a Little Big Planet racing game haha it'd be awesome though after seeing all the LBP levels people have created!

[quote name='slowdive21']got my Jak email too! Yeah!!![/QUOTE]

Same here. I'm still wondering about GT5XL. I'm currently playing through Forza now so it doesn't matter to me.

bread's done
Back