Playstation Rewards program is back!

How long does it normally take for your points to get updated? I've replied to 3 posts, posted 3 of my own and uploaded a picture and no points. Might just take a bit. Site does seem a bit slow most of the time.

Edit: Never mind. Should've just been patient. Showed up about 4 mins after posting this.

Just got an e-mail,

Congrats on earning three great rewards from PlayStation®

You were great at blogging, posting pictures, answering polls and more! Way to go — you’ve earned the following rewards:

PlayStation® USB Car Charger*
PlayStation® Mini Tool Set Light with LED Light**
Jak and Daxter Collection Game***
We plan on shipping the PlayStation® USB Car Charger, PlayStation® Mini Tool Set Light with LED Light and Jak and Daxter Collection Game out around February 8th so keep a watch out for it.

So hopefully tomorrow they'll ship, and I'm assuming GT5XL is as well.

Just got accepted today, so new to this so bear with me.

I was wondering what week they were in and if I could still get the 1001+ points for the month if I just started today?

Also, where/what do I find the sponsored posts to comment on? Can't seem to find that.

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']Just got accepted today, so new to this so bear with me.

I was wondering what week they were in and if I could still get the 1001+ points for the month if I just started today?

Also, where/what do I find the sponsored posts to comment on? Can't seem to find that.[/QUOTE]

Yup, week one is still on, but it ends soon so better rack up some points tonight.

For the "sponsored" posts, they mean Announcements. Go to the conversations area and click the Announcements button.

[quote name='El Toro Fuerte']Just got accepted today, so new to this so bear with me.

Also, where/what do I find the sponsored posts to comment on? Can't seem to find that.[/QUOTE]

We appear to still be on the first week, so you'll be able to get 1001+ points if you participate for the whole time.

https://www.houseparty.com/event/psrewards2011/discussion_index/announcements:1

^^Sponsored posts area.

This is currently the first week so yes, 1001+ points is easily obtainable. You'll be fine. Use the first post whenever you're trying to get your points. When you use the first post it'll bring you to a page with "2011 PlayStation® Monthly Online Rewards Program" in blue, click that and then you'll see something that says "Comments" under the Announcements tab. Click that, and leave some comments there.

I don't know why but I can't seem to be getting the last 18 points to get a round 330 points in the week 1... and looks like I didn't failed at any poll... (answered 2001, Daxter and Action games, and only the first question had a right answer AFAIK...) is the website experiencing some delays? I mean, I answered the polls first and I have the points of everything else I did later BUT the poll...

[quote name='zennacko']I don't know why but I can't seem to be getting the last 18 points to get a round 330 points in the week 1... and looks like I didn't failed at any poll... (answered 2001, Daxter and Action games, and only the first question had a right answer AFAIK...) is the website experiencing some delays? I mean, I answered the polls first and I have the points of everything else I did later BUT the poll...[/QUOTE]

Well polls get screwed up sometimes it's been noted earlier in the thread. From what everyone's been saying you should be able to get the points you need in the end but you could also contact house party about it.

[quote name='Puppet Master']Well polls get screwed up sometimes it's been noted earlier in the thread. From what everyone's been saying you should be able to get the points you need in the end but you could also contact house party about it.[/QUOTE]

I know about that but I'm too perfectionist to stay with 1302 points at the end of the month :cry: if they don't count it by tomorrow I'll contact them... it's a silly issue but they could fix it to ensure a better experience to everyone...

Just got accepted today.

Started doing tasks to get points.

Why is the site slow for me?

And for each period do you only have to do the tasks one time? Or every day?

[quote name='b1rdman']Just got accepted today.

Started doing tasks to get points.

Why is the site slow for me?

And for each period do you only have to do the tasks one time? Or every day?[/QUOTE]
Site is slow overall for everyone.

And you do the tasks per week.

[quote name='MaggotSai']I was accepted within 4-5 days.[/QUOTE]

Thank you I guess i was to eager i got in today..

Also can anyone tell me if you do all the the stuff on the op. How many points to you get in a day?

And do I need to do this stuff everyday? or ever week?

Thanks!

EDIT

I see if you do all the stuff you get 330 Points.. but how often do/can I do them?

[quote name='gsr1379']Thank you I guess i was to eager i got in today..

Also can anyone tell me if you do all the the stuff on the op. How many points to you get in a day?

And do I need to do this stuff everyday? or ever week?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

You can get 330 in a period only so just once a period.

Have to post this from my 3DS, so I'm not able to quote posts... Just wanted to mention that I also took the survey about a LittleBigPlanet-themed kart racing game, so when I saw the ModNation beta mentioned, I immediately thought about that.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Have to post this from my 3DS, so I'm not able to quote posts... Just wanted to mention that I also took the survey about a LittleBigPlanet-themed kart racing game, so when I saw the ModNation beta mentioned, I immediately thought about that.[/QUOTE]

lol that's exactly what I was thinking when I saw it. I was like hmmm wonder if this relates to that survey recently.

Y'know, I wasn't too keen on their descriptions of the game, but I have to admit that I'd be moderately excited about playing a beta for it. So often, the games I take surveys for end up not releasing, just like that SquareEnix/IO game that got cancelled (back when everyone thought Hitman 5 was going to be cancelled).

Seems like LBP Kart is being done by the Modnation Racers guys. so....yeah. Looking very likely that it was a code name for LBP kart

Reply from HP regarding GT5XL:

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this! Our distributor should have received this at some point today. While we do not have confirmation on this yet, we do anticipate that the games will ship to the winners of the tier 3 December prize by the end of this week. We will post on the Announcements as soon as we have confirmation.

Additionally, as soon as your prize leaves our distributor, you should receive a tracking number from FedEx. Thanks so much for your patience, and party on!

Please get back in touch with us by replying to this email if you have any additional questions!

With LBP Kart racing most likely being the beta, anyone think we'll see it as a future prize if this program does get extended?

[quote name='Tsel']With LBP Kart racing most likely being the beta, anyone think we'll see it as a future prize if this program does get extended?[/QUOTE]

Most likely.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']^Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I second this! I signed up for the email notifications so I know when the packages are on their way. I tend to receive their emails when I'm class. Always have to be connected. :cool:

I'm still going to assume that GT5XL will be shipped with Jak & Daxter. That's my hopeful attitude anyway. I just really wanna play them both.

Got a question, I just got accepted into this thing and its a bit hard navigating the site (or maybe the speed is throwing me off). Thank goodness for the first post here :)

Anyway I'm just wondering, if I follow what the first post says (for bare minimums) will I receive all of my points? I mean I don't have to actually fulfill the requirements in how Sony says right? Like they say the picture you upload must be of your family watching Vudu or something, I'd be fine posting a picture of my dog yeah?

[quote name='Kakdum']Got a question, I just got accepted into this thing and its a bit hard navigating the site (or maybe the speed is throwing me off). Thank goodness for the first post here :)

Anyway I'm just wondering, if I follow what the first post says (for bare minimums) will I receive all of my points? I mean I don't have to actually fulfill the requirements in how Sony says right? Like they say the picture you upload must be of your family watching Vudu or something, I'd be fine posting a picture of my dog yeah?[/QUOTE]

yup thats why I wrote it that way

[quote name='Kakdum']Got a question, I just got accepted into this thing and its a bit hard navigating the site (or maybe the speed is throwing me off). Thank goodness for the first post here :)

Anyway I'm just wondering, if I follow what the first post says (for bare minimums) will I receive all of my points? I mean I don't have to actually fulfill the requirements in how Sony says right? Like they say the picture you upload must be of your family watching Vudu or something, I'd be fine posting a picture of my dog yeah?[/QUOTE]

Like admiralvic said, that's why he wrote the OP the way he did. If you have any other questions most of us will lead you in the right direction. I know I'm always willing to offer advice especially if I know something.

Anyone else having trouble trying to get to the leaderboards page?
on http://www.houseparty.com/event/psrewards2011
it tells me the party is at march 31st

When i try to go to the leaderboards here - http://houseparty.com/link/49d0522c
It takes me to http://www.houseparty.com/event/index
And says - Invalid or missing parameter

Don't want to miss out on the LBP kart beta :(

*edit - WHAT A SCARE
Found my leaderboard status here http://www.houseparty.com/brand/pscentral
Everything is back in working order. False Alarm

Anyone know how it will be possible to earn 1001 points when there are only 3 weeks of House partying?

[quote name='Kolma']Anyone know how it will be possible to earn 1001 points when there are only 3 weeks of House partying?[/QUOTE]Where did you see that it is only going for three weeks? My counter shows that this month's game goes for twenty-six days with the first period ending in two days.

[quote name='Kolma']Anyone know how it will be possible to earn 1001 points when there are only 3 weeks of House partying?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='robodaddyo']Where did you see that it is only going for three weeks? My counter shows that this month's game goes for twenty-six days with the first period ending in two days.[/QUOTE]

THIS GAME ENDS
February 29, 2012 11pm

days left!

There will be 3 weeks and 3 days if it ends the 29th.

The last 3 days we will have to earn the additional points over the usual 990.

I could be wrong, though.

[quote name='slowdive21']There will be 3 weeks and 3 days if it ends the 29th.

I could be wrong, though.[/QUOTE]

I'll emailed and hopefully I find out what the deal is exactly. I was thinking it was to long of a first week for that many points when I did the challenges for week 1. Usually they have a short first week, then start week 2 out on a Monday. It's probably an ass up in the calendar display and February will end on the Sunday the 4th of March & March's reward month will begin on Monday or Tuesday the 5th or 6th(a 5-6 day week) and have 3 more full weeks up to the 31st.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got tracking info! Estimated delivery is tomorrow! Guess we'll see if it's GT5XL, Jak HD, or both. :lol:

EDIT: It says 0.6 lbs so that seems like GT5XL alone. Doesn't seem enough for anything else.

admiralvic
CheapAssHustla

Just wanted to thank ya'll for the replies, so acited to be getting free stuffs :)

Oh and I've another question, if you hit that 1001 point threshold are you always guaranteed the prizes or is it a "first come first serve" deal?

[quote name='Kakdum']Oh and I've another question, if you hit that 1001 point threshold are you always guaranteed the prizes or is it a "first come first serve" deal?[/QUOTE]

Always guaranteed. :)

EDIT: ...assuming it's not another third-party "raffle" type of thing, which they only did twice. If it's a Sony studio, you're guaranteed.

[quote name='SmashMan']Always guaranteed. :)

EDIT: ...assuming it's not another third-party "raffle" type of thing, which they only did twice. If it's a Sony studio, you're guaranteed.[/QUOTE]

And this day just ends up getting even better after starting soooooo crappy. Thanks for the useful info peeps :bouncy:

[quote name='slowdive21']There will be 3 weeks and 3 days if it ends the 29th.

I could be wrong, though.[/QUOTE]Wrong. The whole period goes for twenty-six days, like I said in my earlier post.

Looks like GT5 shipped today.
Should get it next week.

Not very heavy though, so it seems like they're shipping it separately from last month's stuff.

[quote name='Gram']Looks like GT5 shipped today.
Should get it next week.

Not very heavy though, so it seems like they're shipping it separately from last month's stuff.[/QUOTE]

Yeah looks like it's GT5XL solo for this package.

bread's done
Back