Playstation Rewards program is back!

Whoa!

hat are the rewards for March?

For the March MLB® 12 The Show™ theme, the rewards are:

0 – 660 points: PlayStation® Koozie
661 – 1000 points: PlayStation® Collector's Item & PlayStation® Koozie
1001+ points: UNCHARTED 3 PS3 game, LittleBIGPlanet2 PS3 game, PlayStation® Collector's Item & PlayStation® Koozie

Updated the wiki op... took about 3 tries since i kept breaking it but it's good now!
March rewards added

Already have Uncharted 3 so I'll be giving that to a friend. Little Big Planet 2 is a keeper though since I enjoyed the first quite a bit.

Well I was gonna send my Find the Ring copy to a friend, but now I think I'll make him wait a month and trade it at Best Buy tomorrow for $37.50 (w/ pre-order bonus). He's getting a free game, he can wait. Besides, the HP copy may be less scratched. My FtR copy has a pretty deep gouge on the UPC (worse than any of the HP games I've won).

$32.50 in BB credit for Starhawk in May (+ what LBP2 fetches on Craigslist). Nice.

[quote name='MaggotSai']Already have Uncharted 3 so I'll be giving that to a friend. Little Big Planet 2 is a keeper though since I enjoyed the first quite a bit.[/QUOTE]

I haven't given LBP2 enough playtime, but it's a massive improvement over the first. Graphics are slick, and there's a lot more to tinker with. I've been meaning to get back into it, but my backlog is out of control.

I get four weeks off work starting early June. Gonna be a lot of golf and gaming in that time frame.

I have both games they are both great games. I will Gift them to a friend of mine...

I am curious what the Playstation Collectable Item is

NICE, I've been wanting LBP2 and my cousin just got a PS3 so he gets the copy of uncharted. First month in a while I've actually WANTED to participate in.

If I had to guess, I'm thinking the collectible will be a shirt like last year when the program ended. Could be wrong though.

[quote name='ohram']If I had to guess, I'm thinking the collectible will be a shirt like last year when the program ended. Could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

the shirt was for another program, but I was thinking the same tihng. That shirt was AWESOME!

[quote name='admiralvic']the shirt was for another program, but I was thinking the same tihng. That shirt was AWESOME![/QUOTE]

I never got it! Even if it does turn out to be a shirt, or God forbid a tiny skateboard and glowing wrist...Thing. This is still a pretty good month for prizes.

[quote name='tlwizard']
Also, I got into the Mad Men Premiere party![/QUOTE]

Nice. I almost applied for the Godiva spirits party, but alas, PA alcohol laws suck. Too bad, because it would've been the perfect compliment to a game party.

Anybody have the Best Buy trade in values for U3 (Oh I see the $37.50 for U3 up top) and LBP2 handy? I think I'll trade mine in for the ME3 deal bonuses.

[quote name='FadeToOne']Anybody have the Best Buy trade in values for U3 and LBP2 handy? I think I'll trade mine in for the ME3 deal bonuses.[/QUOTE]
I know U3 is $25 because I checked it this morning, LBP2 is probably $10.

[quote name='soliunasm']I know U3 is $25 because I checked it this morning, LBP2 is probably $10.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, so it will be close to $40 after the 50% bonus and 10% unlocked bonus.

A koozie? What the fuck? I was hoping it would be some kind of cool add-on, but I just looked it up on Google and it's one of those fucking drink holders that rednecks use. I'm excited about getting LBP2 to go with my plush and bookends, though. Couldn't care less about Uncharted...I just got a free copy yesterday and I'm still not sure if I'll keep it. I would be compelled to play the first two games and I'm not too keen on that idea. But I guess it wouldn't kill me to keep a copy in my backlog for a couple of years.

[quote name='admiralvic']same

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5069/5683906917_1ea8492cd9.jpg

>< so awesome =[[/QUOTE]
Is there something cool on the back? I don't really see what's so special about it.

Well, I hated the demos for both games, so I've never been terribly interested in either one, but I'm always telling myself that I'll give them a chance. I just like being difficult.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Well, I hated the demos for both games, so I've never been terribly interested in either one, but I'm always telling myself that I'll give them a chance. I just like being difficult.[/QUOTE]

Well, the Uncharted series is IMO one of the best, if not the best series on the PS3. Even if it's controls are hit-and-miss at times, the story is fantastic! In the end, that should be all that matters.

That would be cool if it was the Special Edition, but I see no mention of that. I've had LBP2 since it came out, which seems like ages.
As for Uncharted 3, this will be my fourth copy. Oy.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Well, the Uncharted series is IMO one of the best, if not the best series on the PS3. Even if it's controls are hit-and-miss at times, the story is fantastic! In the end, that should be all that matters.[/QUOTE]

Heard that was just an issue with the 3rd game.

Well already have both of them, but I guess I can't complain about free games, especially two! It's also my 4th copy of Uncharted 3 lol

[quote name='tlwizard']

Also, I got into the Mad Men Premiere party![/QUOTE]

I got rejected. The only program they have accepted me in is this one.

[quote name='Firecrest']Nice. I almost applied for the Godiva spirits party, but alas, PA alcohol laws suck. Too bad, because it would've been the perfect compliment to a game party.[/QUOTE]

Ya, IL wasn't eligible for it.

Not to shabby, I've been meaning to get LBP2 for awhile and for Uncharted 3, it will be my second. Just got my first today in the mail from FTR :)

Sweet! UC3! Already have LBP2, I'll just give this copy to my sister and her husband. They've been playing the crap outta the first one recently.

[quote name='admiralvic']the shirt was for another program, but I was thinking the same tihng. That shirt was AWESOME![/QUOTE]

Do you have a picture of that shirt? I wouldn't mind seeing. To your other post, I'm hoping is the SE of the game. If not, I'll still enjoy the hell out of it.

[quote name='Yggy87']darn, not accepting any new applications... that filled up quickly.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticed that...sucks. Do you have to apply each month or once your in you are in (and hence only accept like 5 new people a month)?

[quote name='PrinnyJ']Yeah, I noticed that...sucks. Do you have to apply each month or once your in you are in (and hence only accept like 5 new people a month)?[/QUOTE]

Once you're in, you're in! I'm pretty sure you have to sign-up once a new "rewards season" starts, but once accepted you can participate until the end of the "season".

So I traded in my previous free copies of U3 and LBP2 tonight at Best Buy for the Mass Effect 3 promo, and they got me $57.60. That's pretty badass since I'll just get those games back next month... not to mention the $20 gift card the ME3 preorder comes with.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Once you're in, you're in! I'm pretty sure you have to sign-up once a new "rewards season" starts, but once accepted you can participate until the end of the "season".[/QUOTE]

Those of us that were in the program before this year long "2011 season" started didn't have to sign up again.

I'm happy because I don't have either game. I'm glad they're going out with some half decent stuff, you poor guys that have multiple copies of the game, I feel for you, except that I don't because no one said you needed to try and win that many and not leave some for others. But, that's neither here nor there, I'll be happy with what they give me and even happier if they decide to do the program again, for any system.

sweet rewards, i've wanted UC3 and almost bought it recently actually. same for mlb12(planned on buying it anyways). really glad i dumped my 360 for just a PS3.

[quote name='WormFOODx']Or better question, how do you know if you are already in the party? I think I might be in already?[/QUOTE]

I think if you go to their Playstation Page and it says you've earned 0 points this month, thats a sign that you're in.

So just a question. Should I REALLY play Uncharted 1 & 2 before 3? Also, should I finish LBP 1 before 2? I haven't done either of those, but I own LBP. I don't own Uncharted 1 & 2. I was thinking of possibly trading in MLB 12 The Show and picking up the dual pack of both games...but I'll only do that if it's really plot heavy.

[quote name='hk1200']So just a question. Should I REALLY play Uncharted 1 & 2 before 3? Also, should I finish LBP 1 before 2? I haven't done either of those, but I own LBP. I don't own Uncharted 1 & 2. I was thinking of possibly trading in MLB 12 The Show and picking up the dual pack of both games...but I'll only do that if it's really plot heavy.[/QUOTE]

LBP1 isn't required. You do get to use whatever costume parts you unlock from LBP1 in LBP2 though, so it wouldn't hurt.
Uncharted 1 and 2 I'd recommend playing because they are good games, but from what I've played they aren't necessarily required plot-wise to get what's going on. They certainly flesh-out who everyone is though.

bread's done
Back