Playstation Rewards program is back!

Guys only three people have said that they're received tracking info, and one of them said that their package was actually for someone else in his area from a different house party. CORRECTION: Two people said that. The other guy may be in that same boat if the 20th comes and there's nothing from PS House Party.

I'd imagine that we're all fine, nothing to worry about yet.

[quote name='hellmutt']A little birdy told me people get extra bonuses for maxing out their points. Anyone know anything about that?[/QUOTE]

I max out each month and never received any such bonus.

[quote name='WonkyToad']I max out each month and never received any such bonus.[/QUOTE]

OK thanks. I stopped maxing out because posting the pictures was annoying me. I guess I heard wrong.

[quote name='hellmutt']A little birdy told me people get extra bonuses for maxing out their points. Anyone know anything about that?[/QUOTE]

I have gotten every single last point possible (Yes, including MLB) and didn't get anything. I would love to get a bonus for getting every single last possible point, though I doubt they held onto that data.

Your birdie's a liar.

I just received an email from PS Rewards to to do the week 3 rewards, but when I go to their site, it doesn't look like week 3 has started yet. Did anyone else get the same email?

[quote name='MrPiggles']I just received an email from PS Rewards to to do the week 3 rewards, but when I go to their site, it doesn't look like week 3 has started yet. Did anyone else get the same email?[/QUOTE]

Yes I got the week 3 email

[quote name='MrPiggles']I just received an email from PS Rewards to to do the week 3 rewards, but when I go to their site, it doesn't look like week 3 has started yet. Did anyone else get the same email?[/QUOTE]

Yup, just got it.

It's weird because I normally get these e-mails a day or two after the new week begins - this is the first time I got it early.

Soooo just came across this. Sounds pretty sweet...but I'm confused and the OP isn't really helping my dumb mind right now-
I joined, but it says it's not receiving applications at this time. Is this because the "party" has already started for the month of March? If so, would I be able to join in April (assuming this still exists?)

[quote name='Zackattack33']Soooo just came across this. Sounds pretty sweet...but I'm confused and the OP isn't really helping my dumb mind right now-
I joined, but it says it's not receiving applications at this time. Is this because the "party" has already started for the month of March? If so, would I be able to join in April (assuming this still exists?)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, you're SOL. This version of the program is ending after March.

Ah, I see.
This version? Have there been multiple versions and will there be other versions?

Sorry for the annoying questions but I've never really gone to the "Contests & Free Stuff" page of CAG and this thread intrigued me.

[quote name='Zackattack33']Ah, I see.
This version? Have there been multiple versions and will there be other versions?

Sorry for the annoying questions but I've never really gone to the "Contests & Free Stuff" page of CAG and this thread intrigued me.[/QUOTE]
We don't know at the moment if there will be any future versions, but if there were, you would have to apply to it.

As to your original question, it says they aren't accepting applications because they only accept a certain amount of people at a time, and this version (one year program) is about to end.

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']Has anybody received this February rewards in the mail yet?[/QUOTE]
Nope. My tracking info still hasn't updated yet. :cry:

I just sent them an email asking about the delay and when it would ship..

I just hope its not like GT5XL and ships with the next month's rewards because I really am looking forward to playing MLB 12.

[quote name='WakYasuk']I just sent them an email asking about the delay and when it would ship..

I just hope its not like GT5XL and ships with the next month's rewards because I really am looking forward to playing MLB 12.[/QUOTE]

Oh it's my favorite time of the month... HP doesn't instantly ship out the package or when they said (like the past what? 5 months...), so HP is screwing us, im not getting my package or were getting screwed.

Likely answer...

Sony said that MNR got delayed, so they told them to toss in Resistance combo pack. HP lacks the combo pack, so they're waiting on that.

[quote name='admiralvic']Sony said that MNR got delayed, so they told them to toss in Resistance combo pack. HP lacks the combo pack, so they're waiting on that.[/QUOTE]

This is the most logical answer and what I'm expecting is the case. It would have been nice if they let us know about the delay of the packages though.

They basically said "Sorry the MNR beta was delayed. We'll give you the Resistance Dual Pack as an apology. We'll probably send the packages out in a day or two." Then there is no tracking info for almost a week. Nothing to worry about in my opinion but an email saying there is a delay would be nice.

Well, according to Fedex, I'm getting a package from House Party tomorrow and it weighs 0.7 lb. So, they either sent MLB by itself without saying anything or I got accepted into a different party and they forgot to notify me. Since most of you folks aren't getting any shipping info, I guess the latter is more likely.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Well, according to Fedex, I'm getting a package from House Party tomorrow and it weighs 0.7 lb. So, they either sent MLB by itself without saying anything or I got accepted into a different party and they forgot to notify me. Since most of you folks aren't getting any shipping info, I guess the latter is more likely.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps like the others, someone else in your area got accepted to House Party and got something coming in? I know that since Xbox jumped on the bandwagon a lot of people are getting stuff shipped to them (especially since their first period ended last week if I remember right).

I dunno, it just seems weird that one person out of everyone involved would get something in the mail while the others haven't. But if you do get MLB or anything tomorrow, there's gonna be a shit load of angry people haha.

I don't mind if they delay it because the longer they delay it the more HP and Sony want to make us happy with more stuff. Honestly, they could have just given us MLB The Show and said sorry the beta was delayed or whatever and you guys are just going to have to deal with it. The fact that they throw us extra stuff to make us happy is awesome, though. Delay it longer and maybe they'll just give us a Vita or something.

well my package just reached Orlando, FL
(is on way to Tampa For deliver tomorrow as scheduled)

Weight 0.7 lbs/.3 kg

if a complete PS3 game is about .5 lbs then it makes perfect sense for the weight to be 0.7 (if the poster is in the same package)

My guess is that they are just shipping MLB and posters as they already had them prepackaged im sure before they found out they lacked the beta keys

And the resistance dual pack would be sent another day.

The possibly didn't email us telling us they were coming as to not disappoint us that it wouldn't all be here

We will all find out tomorrow it seems.

I hope thats true and they did ship mlb 12 by itself. Otherwise, I might just go and buy mlb 12 because I don't know if I can wait any longer.

with my copy of MLB '12 i'll wind up keeping it for a lil bit to see how it is and then ether give it to my friend scott or keep it and trade it in for cash/credit somewhere.

[quote name='Kolma']well my package just reached Orlando, FL
(is on way to Tampa For deliver tomorrow as scheduled)

Weight 0.7 lbs/.3 kg

if a complete PS3 game is about .5 lbs then it makes perfect sense for the weight to be 0.7 (if the poster is in the same package)

My guess is that they are just shipping MLB and posters as they already had them prepackaged im sure before they found out they lacked the beta keys

And the resistance dual pack would be sent another day.

The possibly didn't email us telling us they were coming as to not disappoint us that it wouldn't all be here

We will all find out tomorrow it seems.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right but I have never once had anything sent to me without tracking info and the e-mail from them saying it had shipped - I think it's something else.

[quote name='hk1200']Perhaps like the others, someone else in your area got accepted to House Party and got something coming in? I know that since Xbox jumped on the bandwagon a lot of people are getting stuff shipped to them (especially since their first period ended last week if I remember right).

I dunno, it just seems weird that one person out of everyone involved would get something in the mail while the others haven't. But if you do get MLB or anything tomorrow, there's gonna be a shit load of angry people haha.[/QUOTE]
I didn't use the "Promo" code, though (at least not at first); Fedex notified me via e-mail that a package is on its way to my address from House Party. It could be the prize package sans Resistance or it could be from another party (the new Kinect one perhaps?). Either way, House Party hasn't said a thing to me. There's no point in me speculating any further, so I'm going to head to bed and hopefully the package will be here when I get up. I'll let you guys know what it is.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I didn't use the "Promo" code, though (at least not at first); Fedex notified me via e-mail that a package is on its way to my address from House Party. It could be the prize package sans Resistance or it could be from another party (the new Kinect one perhaps?). Either way, House Party hasn't said a thing to me. There's no point in me speculating any further, so I'm going to head to bed and hopefully the package will be here when I get up. I'll let you guys know what it is.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough and like I said I hope you get it - I'm just saying that they have always notified me when something from the Playstation Home Party was coming.

[quote name='canvasch']any idea when the unlucky ones (ME!) can get in on this action? :)[/QUOTE]

If you mean for shipping out prizes, doesn't seem like there is a way to check at the moment. You get it when you get it.

If you mean joining, then this was the last active month. There hasn't been any notice of an extension or continuation.

I noticed in the posts while I was earning my points that someone said their friend got the poster today but he hasn't received a thing:

"my friend only got the postervand got it today i didnt get a thing anyone get theirs yet ?"

So it seems that some people are getting the poster while others aren't getting anything yet.

[quote name='hk1200']I noticed in the posts while I was earning my points that someone said their friend got the poster today but he hasn't received a thing:

"my friend only got the postervand got it today i didnt get a thing anyone get theirs yet ?"

So it seems that some people are getting the poster while others aren't getting anything yet.[/QUOTE]

sigh~ Can we all just shut up about the prizes? I keep trying to stop the topic, but no one seems to see why it's bad. EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD WHO SAID THEY WERE GETTING ONE... DIDN'T. Yet everyone think's that because X person has a package coming, means that the other what... 20 cags aren't getting shit and HP is screwing us.

Most likely that person is either getting lied to or is lying to us. Till someone posts proof of getting their package, we have nothing to discuss or worry about. Posting anything before that is just going to add doubt, fear, hate, and other thing's that are unwanted here. Seriously, let's let the topic die till next week or someone actually gets their package.

[quote name='Mugatu']Fair enough and like I said I hope you get it - I'm just saying that they have always notified me when something from the Playstation Home Party was coming.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they're usually very good about notifying us, so I'm sure they probably haven't sent out the stuff and this is most likely from a different party (but they still didn't notify me about it). I was hoping to find out what this is today, but the delivery date has been pushed back to tomorrow. It is in California now, though (it was stuck in St. Louis, MO for a few days).

[quote name='admiralvic']sigh~ Can we all just shut up about the prizes? I keep trying to stop the topic, but no one seems to see why it's bad. EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD WHO SAID THEY WERE GETTING ONE... DIDN'T. Yet everyone think's that because X person has a package coming, means that the other what... 20 cags aren't getting shit and HP is screwing us.

Most likely that person is either getting lied to or is lying to us. Till someone posts proof of getting their package, we have nothing to discuss or worry about. Posting anything before that is just going to add doubt, fear, hate, and other thing's that are unwanted here. Seriously, let's let the topic die till next week or someone actually gets their package.[/QUOTE]

Nobody is fighting here. Honestly, I don't see anything bad about people discussing when their prizes will arrive. I am just curious if others have gotten their packages and it doesn't seem like anyone has.

[quote name='WakYasuk']Nobody is fighting here. Honestly, I don't see anything bad about people discussing when their prizes will arrive. I am just curious if others have gotten their packages and it doesn't seem like anyone has.[/QUOTE]

There's a big difference between talking about when they will arrive and assuming every reply about them is true and every package under that code is 100% their's.

[quote name='admiralvic']There's a big difference between talking about when they will arrive and assuming every reply about them is true and every package under that code is 100% their's.[/QUOTE]

But none of that is fighting - you can argue and not fight.

[quote name='diplo']Looks like my points didn't show up for the polls I voted in yesterday. Are they just late or I just got screwed?[/QUOTE]

Late or they didn't go through. I've had it glitch a few times and I just redid them.

[quote name='diplo']I guess they're late because when I visit the polls, I do get the "Thanks! Here's how your response measures up" message[/QUOTE]

Some of my polls don't go through sometimes and give that message, but I don't care as long as I make it to the tier 3 prizes.

bread's done
Back