PlayStation RLS Canada Updated

bdavid81

CAGiversary!
Feedback
117 (100%)
For anyone that's a member (or qualifies by working for a specific retailer)... the Canadian site has finally done an update.

New titles include Uncharted Collection, Uncharted 4, and Watch Dogs 2 Gold Edition (Digital) for $13.26 (CDN) each.

Limited stock so order as soon as you can!  Received my Uncharted Collection in 4-5 days, and Watch Dogs 2 code was instantly emailed.

https://on.playstation.com/index.php?lang=en-us

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Especially since it includes the season pass. The game is surprisingly good after the failed first attempt. I'm calling it a repeat of Assassins Creed II... Leaps and bounds better than the prequel.

My Google attempt suggests Retail Loyalty Site. Not a useful acronym in the slightest. What retail stores would someone need to work for to have access? Where is this site?

It's just a single fee, they word it oddly.

But I've received the PS Blanket, 20th Anniversary shirt, Uncharted Collection and Watch Dogs 2 Gold code and was charged a total of $40 US.

Well, my store number isn't on the list of applicable retailers. I pushed through registration saying I worked at Zellers because LOL. The signup went through fine, and I fooled around on the site a bit. But you can't order anything unless you verify your employment, somehow. So that was a waste of 15 minutes. Somewhat entertaining though, so whatever.

is on.playstation.com a scam site? I ask because i dont see much about it online.
No, it's just limited to people who work for qualifying retail companies. We do little multiple choice-based quizzes on games and related hardware in return for points. Then we can use those points along with a small fee (typically $10 US) to purchase games and various other items. They usually ship out within a day or two, and I get my orders within 72 hours of ordering.

It's completely on the up and up, and affiliated with SCE.

bread's done
Back