PlayStation Soundtracks Vol. 1

Saix_XIII

CAGiversary!
Feedback
158 (100%)
This was odd, today I got an envelope in my mail with no return address on it, but it was rather stiff/hard so I knew it wasn't a piece of paper or anything.

I open it up and inside is a card and a CD in a cardboard sleeve.

On the front of the card there are a bunch of PS characters such as Ratchet, Kratos, Nathan Drake, Sack Boy, patapons, and a few others. On the inside of the card it has the animal/creature/thing from EyePet and then says Thank You From your friends at PlayStation.

On the front of the CD case is the PS logo made of various PlayStation products and it says PlayStation Soundtrack Vol. 1. On the back it lists the tracks (15 in total) from various recent PlayStation titles (such as God of War, Uncharted, Killzone).

I have no idea why I got this, so I figured maybe some others out there will get it and we can figure out why.

I am a subscriber of OPM, I am also a member of RLS (Retail Loyalty Site), and been on PSN for like 3 years now.

It is a thank you from PSN for console loyalty, I got one too, and says I am getting a gift card, not sure what the criteria for getting these is, but it is nice to see a return on all of the money I have sank into the PS3.

I also received an email from PSN, it was a thank you email for customer loyalty, but it did clearly say I was getting a GC, not sure what denomination, but still I am not a complainer. Between myself and my daughter we spent a shit load of money on PS3 this year, maybe they keep tabs, they need a good rewards program.

[quote name='M3wThr33']When you say you GOT one does that mean today or earlier?[/QUOTE]

If you directed that to me, then yes earlier today in the mail (about 20 minutes before I posted this)

To those that received one, are you Playstation Plus and/or G.A.P members?

The only thing I have ever received in the mail from Playstation is a pamphlet telling me about the newest Greatest Hits games being only $29.99. Lame.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kotomine']To those that received one, are you Playstation Plus and/or G.A.P members?

The only thing I have ever received in the mail from Playstation is a pamphlet telling me about the newest Greatest Hits games being only $29.99. Lame.[/QUOTE]

I am a GAP and Rewards member. However, I am visiting Japan right im (first time, pretty cool place!) and haven't checked the mail. I used to get ads and demo discs sometimes as a PSUnderground member, even a t-shirt once. I'll let you guys know once I get back.

[quote name='Kotomine']To those that received one, are you Playstation Plus and/or G.A.P members?

The only thing I have ever received in the mail from Playstation is a pamphlet telling me about the newest Greatest Hits games being only $29.99. Lame.[/QUOTE]
I'm not a Playstation Plus member (yet), but I am a G.A.P member and I just received my CD today in the mail. It was just a yellow envelope with no return label on it, and inside is a little "Thank You" card and the soundtrack with 15 tracks.

bread's done
Back