Playstation Store Question

TheBiz

CAGiversary!
So I'm new to PSN, as I just got my PS3 a while back. And I have a question, is there a better way or another way of buying games on the store instead of adding money to the wallet?

Seems like adding money to the wallet, always leaves your account with extra money that you're forced to use, since you can't input how much you want to add at one time as there are a few predetermined amounts.

Any help is much appreciated.

just add stuff to your cart and when you go to checkout it'll give you an exact money to add to wallet. You can add any amount over 5.00 so if your total is 15.00 and you have 3 in your wallet when you go to checkout it'll add 12 dollars and you'll be left with nothing in your wallet.

[quote name='jrsmaster411']just add stuff to your cart and when you go to checkout it'll give you an exact money to add to wallet. You can add any amount over 5.00 so if your total is 15.00 and you have 3 in your wallet when you go to checkout it'll add 12 dollars and you'll be left with nothing in your wallet.[/QUOTE]

So I don't need any money in my wallet to check out?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']No, it'll just ask you to add money and offer to put the exact amount you need in your wallet, as long as that's $5 or more.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks to everyone who answered.

bread's done
Back