PlayStation TV $20 / bundle $30 at Walmart B&M

AndyD33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
367 (100%)
The bundle with a dualshock 3, Lego movie game, sly cooper game, and an 8gb card is now $30.

The Ps tv by itself is now $20.

Updated prices 4/2/16

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the last one in irvine last week for 50. Went back today to the Von Karman store and the old that's ususally rude said she couldn't do a price adjustment but she did a return and rebuy for me. I guess she was in a good mood she wasn't going to do it at first. I think I bought the last bundle in Orange county for $30 lol. Too bad about the voucher I was sell it or give it away

If you end up trying to redeem the vouchers through CS, ask for a supervisor. They apparently have no idea that these codes are still being offered on store shelves or that they expired.
Last time I went through "expired codes" was with Activison. DLC codes were advertised on the case of a game I bought at Target, but were expired by over a year on the inside. Took a few months and a lot of effort on my part, but ended up with a free copy of Deadpool for my PS3. Enjoyed every damn minute of that game. Hope this situation doesn't go that route.

I drove down to rural Ohio today, for a friend's bday, and stopped at the New Philadelphia Walmart and to my surprise it had 7 bundles and at least 9 non-bundled ps tvs.  I doubt any of you guys are near that store but if you are, hit it up.

If anyone can hit me up with a bundle, I'll pay $30 + shipping. 3 Walmarts near me and none have any.

Update: I'll also pay for tax if applicable.

I picked up the only bundle at my store during lunch. I don't know when I'll use it but I always wanted one and an extra controller is great.

You guys notice the controller packed with the system is matte black, while DS3 controllers are usually shiny? It jumped right out at me.

I can't really do much of anything with this PSTV, so I may pass it on to someone who could use it... I haven't decided. The joypad I'm keeping, though.

Got one earlier, pretty good deal for everything you get for just 30 bucks. Will see about getting replacement codes tomorrow for the two that are expired. 

It was still showing as $48 at my walmart yesterday, but when I went and scanned one of the systems at the price checker it came up $29.96

Sticker said $69, but I asked the guy to take it out of the case and scan and yep, $29.99 for the bundle.  As brickseek reported for my stores.  But brickseek reported low quantity, 1 or less, and they actually had 4.  Well, 3 now.

Thanks all.

I got two PSTVs, can anyone post a good tutorial for whitelisting Vita games, installing emulators and PS1/PSP support? I own a PC, but not a ps3, which a lot of tutorials mention needing.

Plan to use the other one with current firmware for PS4 streaming and PS+ downloads. Will be nice to use a real controller as streaming to my Vita is often a control struggle.

Grabbed one at my store, they had one left of the bundle and a few of just the regular. Still unmarked with the new tag but that's not too surprising for working there in the past, MS's tend to suck at their departments...

I got two PSTVs, can anyone post a good tutorial for whitelisting Vita games, installing emulators and PS1/PSP support? I own a PC, but not a ps3, which a lot of tutorials mention needing.

Plan to use the other one with current firmware for PS4 streaming and PS+ downloads. Will be nice to use a real controller as streaming to my Vita is often a control struggle.
Is that Tim Heidecker in your profile pic?

So, what all can you do with this PS TV doohickey?

Sticker said $69, but I asked the guy to take it out of the case and scan and yep, $29.99 for the bundle. As brickseek reported for my stores. But brickseek reported low quantity, 1 or less, and they actually had 4. Well, 3 now.

Thanks all.
Brickseek is much more accurate for price than for inventory when it comes to Walmart.

Did 5 Walmarts yesterday and nada when there was quite a few a few weeks back.  Not too surprised, think there's a reseller in the area.

I picked up the last bundle at my local store, they only had a couple of the individual units as well. Brickseek was correct on the price of the bundle at $30 but not on the inventory, saying that it was OOS. Thanks OP and everyone who posted about prices!

Was able to grab two bundles, a backup for me and one for my brother if he wants it.  I also happened to fine several memory cards for it on sale.  All are showing up on brickseek at this price at multiple stores, so hopefully it's not ymmv.  I'll include the item numbers for brickseek below so you can check yourself. 

16gb - $10.00 #19715032

8gb - $3.50 #19715031

4gb - $2.50 #19715030

Was able to grab two bundles, a backup for me and one for my brother if he wants it. I also happened to fine several memory cards for it on sale. All are showing up on brickseek at this price at multiple stores, so hopefully it's not ymmv. I'll include the item numbers for brickseek below so you can check yourself.

16gb - $10.00 #19715032
8gb - $3.50 #19715031
4gb - $2.50 #19715030
Thanks for posting. None available near me. Happy hunting!

Anyone who can't get their hands on one i have the bundle PS TV and 8gb Card, minus the controller for $30 shipped.

PM me

Was able to grab two bundles, a backup for me and one for my brother if he wants it. I also happened to fine several memory cards for it on sale. All are showing up on brickseek at this price at multiple stores, so hopefully it's not ymmv. I'll include the item numbers for brickseek below so you can check yourself.

16gb - $10.00 #19715032

8gb - $3.50 #19715031

4gb - $2.50 #19715030
Wow, thanks for the heads up! Nothing near me of course, but the price is definitely right.

16gb - $10.00 #19715032

8gb - $3.50 #19715031

4gb - $2.50 #19715030
This is interesting cause it says my local Walmart has a 16gig but I've never seen any.... Eh, I got stuff I need to drive for today so I'll take a look and ask somebody.

Good to know, will verify maybe by the end of the week.

Hopefully i can get a 16gb.
Unless it is only one and someone hid it, it happens. But I agree with litepink statement. Usually you can find at least one, hell even when brickseek says there is none of a item at a store, I've end up finding 3 or 4 copies of it at that store sometimes.

On that note the bundle that disappeared from my nearest Wallyworld months ago, that brickseek swore was still there, magically reappeared. Too bad I don't need it anymore.

This is interesting cause it says my local Walmart has a 16gig but I've never seen any.... Eh, I got stuff I need to drive for today so I'll take a look and ask somebody.
You got to look. Hell at my nearest I each card size was a different place.

16gb - $10.00 #19715032
8gb - $3.50 #19715031
4gb - $2.50 #19715030
After seeing the post by Sporkis, I decided to go back and check on the memory cards. I picked up two 16gbs at $10 each so if anyone is having trouble getting a hold of one, PM me.

Update: memory card has been claimed

I snagged a pair of these the other day. One controller-bundle, and one regular stand-alone. $50 total for two PSTVs, a controller, and an 8-gig memory card. Good stuff.

The regular stand alone doesn't include a controller?
Yes, the regular de-facto PSTV bundle is just the PSTV system, nothing else. No memory card, no controller, no bundled-in games. Just the system. It's a good option if you are already a Sony fan, and already have a lot of what you would need for it. (that is to say, already own a Vita and a PS3/PS4) It is being cleared out at Wal-Mart to the tune of $20, which is quite cheap, and well worth it.

However, the controller-bundle is a much more desirable deal, especially if you aren't already flush with Sony video game equipment. It comes with the PSTV system, a brand-new DualShock 3 controller, an 8-Gig Vita memory card, and some vourchers for some downloadable games. (although I believe the expiration date may be due for those, so you probably shouldn't rely on them) That bundle is being cleared out for $30 at Wal-Mart. The extra $10 is easily worth it for the controller and the memory card, and that bundle for just $30 is a steal.

If your local Wal-Mart has the controller bundle, that is definitely the one to go for. The bard-bones package is if they don't have any of the controller bundle, or if you just want an extra at a lower price.

Picked one up last night "the bundle" and the codes are expired for the free games" lego movie and sly cooper" i contacted Sony I'm waiting on a reply now.

Contacted Sony on Friday. Got my replacement codes emailed today. Had to send them photos of the receipt and vouchers. Pretty smooth experience. Good luck to everyone trying to get their's.

Couldn't find any at my closest Walmart, however, Huntley, Ill. Walmart had 5 16gbs, 1 8gb, and a basic PSTV.  Bought 4 of the 16gbs and the PSTV.  If you're gonna go for that remaining 16gb and 8gb please post here first so nobody drives for no reason.

FURTHMORE, anyone not having luck that has a Meijer nearby they are clearancing out their 16gb vita memory cards (and possibly the systems?  I didn't see any of them).  Currently 40% off at $24.

(btw, anyone wanna trade me a pic of their receipt and sly cooper/lego movie codes they don't want for some Steam keys? heh)

I got "the code you entered may no longer be valid" error yesterday.  But I tried again today before calling support, and this time both games actually popped up on the next screen with a big green "redeem" button.  That didn't happen at all yesterday.  

The LEGO Movie game actually successfully redeemed.   The Sly Cooper still went to the error message after I clicked redeem.

Still, 1 for 2.  And neither worked about 26 hours ago.  I wonder if Sony had an influx of calls and just flipped the codes back active or something?

EDIT: I actually think I have Sly Cooper from PS+.  So maybe that's why it didn't redeem.  Maybe they all work.  I would try again before contacting support.  And maybe wait 24 hours after your purchase, just in case there is some kind of activation thing going on in the background to make the code valid?

bread's done
Back