PlayStation TV $20 / bundle $30 at Walmart B&M

AndyD33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
367 (100%)
The bundle with a dualshock 3, Lego movie game, sly cooper game, and an 8gb card is now $30.

The Ps tv by itself is now $20.

Updated prices 4/2/16

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my vouchers renewed. Apparently Sony does have the power to honor the vouchers (which the first rep claimed they couldn't). I used the Lego Movie one, anyone want to trade for the Sly? Just a code for any game I don't own will suffice.

Please indicate your contact method, email online chat, phone? Thanks
I used chat on Saturday since they aren't open on weekends. Probably one of the less hectic customer support experiences once I talked to a supervisor.

Was able to grab two bundles, a backup for me and one for my brother if he wants it. I also happened to fine several memory cards for it on sale. All are showing up on brickseek at this price at multiple stores, so hopefully it's not ymmv. I'll include the item numbers for brickseek below so you can check yourself.

16gb - $10.00 #19715032

8gb - $3.50 #19715031

4gb - $2.50 #19715030
Wish I'd seen this before coming home from work. Seems the closest Walmart is reporting out of stock though. I might still give it a try tomorrow.

Got my vouchers renewed. Apparently Sony does have the power to honor the vouchers (which the first rep claimed they couldn't).
After contacting Sony they told me that they're extending the redeem date for the vouchers. I tried mine, and both Sly and the Lego Movie are working again. Not sure if they're just renewing mine specifically, or if all codes have been reactivated, though.

I got "the code you entered may no longer be valid" error yesterday. But I tried again today before calling support, and this time both games actually popped up on the next screen with a big green "redeem" button. That didn't happen at all yesterday.

The LEGO Movie game actually successfully redeemed. The Sly Cooper still went to the error message after I clicked redeem.

Still, 1 for 2. And neither worked about 26 hours ago. I wonder if Sony had an influx of calls and just flipped the codes back active or something?

EDIT: I actually think I have Sly Cooper from PS+. So maybe that's why it didn't redeem. Maybe they all work. I would try again before contacting support. And maybe wait 24 hours after your purchase, just in case there is some kind of activation thing going on in the background to make the code valid?
Thanks! I was about to contact them but now they suddenly work. Probably got sick of everyone contacting them about it lol. I also have a spare Sly Cooper if anyone want's to trade it for another game or whatever. :)

After contacting Sony they told me that they're extending the redeem date for the vouchers. I tried mine, and both Sly and the Lego Movie are working again. Not sure if they're just renewing mine specifically, or if all codes have been reactivated, though.
I bet it is all of them. It seemed like customer support didn't know they were expired on Saturday. My guess is that th got a lot of calls regarding them and renewed them all.

FYI those Vita Memory Card prices are due to Sony discontinuing all North American first party Vita items. Stores are now unable to re-stock on anything. A reddit user that was really helpful with Fire Emblem shipping issues alerted /r/Vitagen but the fanboys voted it down.

Where have you guys found the vita memory cards? I stopped by a Walmart and I didn't even see a spot on the shelf for them.

If any one could hook me up with a bundle, I'll pay $35 + shipping + taxes. Just visited another 3 Walmarts to no avail.
I'll send you one, I picked up a third because I couldn't help myself. PM me with the info and I can send it out Tues/Weds.

Trying to decide if I want one. A local Wal Mart has 2 bundles and 2 barebones systems. What are the positives over just using a Vita? Plus I don't have another memory card so I'd be looking probably at the bundle for the 8 GB.

Also found Sly Cooper Collection for $10 and also Marvel vs Capcom 3 for $30. Thinking of grabbing both...

Trying to decide if I want one. A local Wal Mart has 2 bundles and 2 barebones systems. What are the positives over just using a Vita? Plus I don't have another memory card so I'd be looking probably at the bundle for the 8 GB.

Also found Sly Cooper Collection for $10 and also Marvel vs Capcom 3 for $30. Thinking of grabbing both...
I wish I know you were looking for UMVC...I had one but I sold it on GameFlip a while ago. It's a great game. I play it now and again. It's getting hard to find as well.

There's one at a Walmart in my town, but I have absolutely no way of getting out there (Other than a cab, which would destroy my savings).

Just as well. I don't need another Vita TV or another memory card. But another Dualshock would have been nice, as well as Sly and Lego.

As a couple others have mentioned, it looks like the game vouchers have been re-activated... at least for now. Both of my game codes gave invalid/expired errors on April 1st but those same codes just redeemed properly.

Upscaling for one. The resolution is higher than on a standard Vita. A Dual Shock 3 works better than the Vita controls for some games, but not others. I just got Toukiden Kimami from a recent sale and it looks gorgeous on a television.

Stopped by my nearest Wal-Mart and picked up 1 more bundle for the DS3. They had three total despite Brickseek showing one or less. Closest store showing 16GB Vita cards in stock is 30 miles away, but they do show several in stock. Decisions.

I, too, already have Sly, and now that the codes have been renewed, I'm willing to trade for any other game code that I don't already own. PM me if interested. 

Where'd you see 'em anyways? I've never seen any with the other Playstation accessories. Maybe I should check the SD cards....
At my nearest a few where in the playstation accessories, few on the clearance isle, and for some reason the majority of them mixed in with the disney infinity stuff. Other store weren't any better, they seem to be all over the electronic sections.

As a couple others have mentioned, it looks like the game vouchers have been re-activated... at least for now. Both of my game codes gave invalid/expired errors on April 1st but those same codes just redeemed properly.
Greatest April Fools joke of all time? :D

Anyone that doesn't want their Sly or Lego movie codes and does some PC gaming I've got a bunch of Steam codes stored up from over the years that I never used or were duplicates.

Went to my local Walmart last night and there was one bundle still on the shelf despite brickseek saying my store was out of stock.

Also, I'm looking to trade my Sly Cooper and Lego Movie codes if anyone is interested. Just no steam keys, thanks.

I still can't figure out why I did this, but I went on my lunch break and bought a Sly bundle. I already have a (non-Sly) bundle from when Amazon did a half price lightning deal on them forever ago (before almost everyone put them on sale for $50), and I've never even hooked it up. I also already have Sly redeemed on my PSN account. Despite Brickseek stating the store I went to had "1 or less", they actually had 3. Now they have 2. Now I have 2. Can I even link 2 to my PSN (in addition to a Vita)?

I still can't figure out why I did this, but I went on my lunch break and bought a Sly bundle. I already have a (non-Sly) bundle from when Amazon did a half price lightning deal on them forever ago (before almost everyone put them on sale for $50), and I've never even hooked it up. I also already have Sly redeemed on my PSN account. Despite Brickseek stating the store I went to had "1 or less", they actually had 3. Now they have 2. Now I have 2. Can I even link 2 to my PSN (in addition to a Vita)?
Being on CAG doesn't actually save you money. It just saves you money per purchase but you invariably end up making superfluous purchases. I save more by ignoring this site.

Seriously, just casually browsing the forums again over the last couple weeks had me buy a pink DS Lite and this 2nd Vita TV for seemingly no reason.

Picked up a bundle at the Cooper City Wal-Mart in SoFL. They had about 3 bundles left. I already have the Lego Movie game so definitely willing to trade that. I haven't been able to find any of the 16 GB memory cards so I will buy one from any CAG that was able to pick up an extra.

Thanks to everyone who posted the deal and kept up with the updates on the price drops.

You're limited to three handhelds, and the PSTV counts as one. Hope that helps.

Still don't know what to do with my second PSTV. I bought it for the controller; I didn't really need the system itself!

Also, count me in as someone who could use a spare 16GB card. This is just B&M, right? I couldn't order from one store and have it shipped to a closer one?

You're limited to three handhelds, and the PSTV counts as one. Hope that helps.

Still don't know what to do with my second PSTV. I bought it for the controller; I didn't really need the system itself!

Also, count me in as someone who could use a spare 16GB card. This is just B&M, right? I couldn't order from one store and have it shipped to a closer one?
You could always take the extra PSTV and 8GB card to Gamestop for $14.40 credit.

caved in and bought the last bundle in my close vicinity. i really needed another ps3 controller anyway. So thanks everyone & CAG once again !

Turns out the Walmart down the street that was showing out of stock still had 1 16gb memory card left.

Does anyone have an easy way of differentiating thier memory cards? I feel like the ones for the PSP had a white strip that allowed you to sharpie on them directly. These are so small that won't work. Also thier slot is too tight to try and put tape on them or anything.

Turns out the Walmart down the street that was showing out of stock still had 1 16gb memory card left.

Does anyone have an easy way of differentiating thier memory cards? I feel like the ones for the PSP had a white strip that allowed you to sharpie on them directly. These are so small that won't work. Also thier slot is too tight to try and put tape on them or anything.
Could take a diff colored sharpie and write across the white print on there or something

my lego game code redeemed but the sly code does not. It takes me to the Sly screen with (product voucher) but doesnt let me download it

Much to my surprise the codes for the Lego movie game now work. If somebody wants to help a cag I could sure use a 4g or 8g memory card in exchange for my code.

Here's the item number for the Walmart exclusive bundle with Sly:

And this is the item number for the regular dualshock bundle version without Sly:

Found two different item numbers for the standalone system, but they both showed up as item not available in my area, and they're both no longer available on the website...so not sure if either is valid (but here they are if you want to try: 35284538 45632054 )
jumpire-slo-mo.gif

Looks like 39403942 is the true item# for the stand alone per This 'Ole Thread

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/345530-playstation-tv-system-4900-at-amazon/?p=12693854

Still not searchable on Brick and the page is gone from walmart.com

At least we know... deals exist?

This is the UPC if cags want to print out and scan in-store and test your luck:

http://www.upcindex.com/711719051831

(for whatever reason Walmart in-store scanners do not scan barcodes off my iPhone). Frustrating as hell.

The one near me has a 16 gb card but it's the only store that still has it at full price. The others had it for $10 but they're all out of stock. Might pick up the remaining 8 gb and 4 gb cards for the indie games I've picked up from PSN flash sales.

:D/  Special thanks goes out to *  tomwaits1  *  He was kind enough to work out a deal for the bundle :)     Great honest person right there! Thanks again!!

For once, Brickseek was wrong. Went to Walmart after work today, and there was one Lego Movie/Sly Cooper bundle left. Someone bought up all the 8 gb memory cards and left 3 of the 4 gb cards so I bought them all for the indie games on my PSN account.

If anyone cares, I also noticed that the official Sony PlayStation 3 500 gb hard drives were marked at $49.99 each if anyone is interested in those.

I would suggest using those white paper labels that have adhesive on the backs and cutting them into really small squares. That's how my micro SD cards are labeled for my emus on my Android devices.

And when I say emus, in this case, I mean giant birds.

I just picked up one of the bundles on sunday. Got it $15 since the game vouchers where expired. After purchase in the electronic dept. I opened it immediately. Showed the cashier they where expired and he gave me a gift card for 50% of the price. So basicly got a new ps3 controller, 8gb vita memory card, and ps tv device for $15

I just picked up one of the bundles on sunday. Got it $15 since the game vouchers where expired. After purchase in the electronic dept. I opened it immediately. Showed the cashier they where expired and he gave me a gift card for 50% of the price. So basicly got a new ps3 controller, 8gb vita memory card, and ps tv device for $15
I feel like you have the best Wal-Mart in the world. I feel most would try to forcefully refund you and take the product back and remove them all from the shelves. Or just tell you "so, what do you want me to do?"

bread's done
Back