Playstation Vita 3G/Wifi for $249 @ PX

leehom

CAGiversary!
They have the launch bundle Vita 3G/Wifi with free downloadable game and 8GB memory card for $249, no tax.

Picked one up as a early bday gift for my lil bro. Saved $25 on tax, $30 on the memory card, $50 on the 3g/wifi vita = at least $105 saved.

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

[quote name='o0achilles0o']Sorry, but what on earth is a PX?[/QUOTE]
It's like a Walmart in military bases.

lol Military store. Being in the army I knew one of the first posts would be a "wtf" haha

But on a serious note you cant get in on this deal unless your in the military as you need a military ID to qualify for any special offers.

[quote name='TooPoor']So I have to be in the military to have get this deal? Where do I sign up?[/QUOTE]
You could marry someone in the military or have friends in the military and go into the base with them to purchase it.

These arent flying off the shelves in the stores. It needs a price drop at least similar to 3ds and I don't see one at this upcoming e3. Instead, Japan and hong kong gets a new white version of the vita

ps-vita-white.jpg

With the new white psv, price drop may later this upcoming holiday, more games, ill get it

[quote name='Frankovelli']lol Military store. Being in the army I knew one of the first posts would be a "wtf" haha

But on a serious note you cant get in on this deal unless your in the military as you need a military ID to qualify for any special offers.[/QUOTE]

Or be one of the poor saps that has to inventory the place (they required a background check on me before I was allowed on base. :cool:)

Lol @ PX! My PX always has weird deals I got a day 1 mass effect 3 CE for 25% off for some reason and the clearance rack usually has pretty rare games that military folk don't like for some reason.

If Sony does a price drop, I wonder if they will give out free games like Nintendo did when they overpriced the 3DS.

[quote name='TooPoor']So I have to be in the military to have get this deal? Where do I sign up?[/QUOTE]

a recruitment office is usually a stone's throw from any gamestop

GET IT!!!!!! This thing is seriously awesome. Especially now that MK is out for it, and it seems like.oll other bigger games are on the way (Resistance, Gravity Rush, Littlebigplanet). I grabbed the 3g model like a month after launch and don't regret it at all, the only other handhelds I've had are an atari lynx, gamegear, original gameboy and dsi and this is the first handheld that really feels on par with its console counterparts.

lol.. they should put that in the front of the recruitment offices - "Get good game deals, sign up for the Army now!"

bread's done
Back