PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi (Recertified) | PayDeals $155

I remember the last thread was about someone supposedly getting it from the factory even though it came in a white box. Others have said that it takes a long time to arrive if it arrives at all.

And yes, there was no 3G card.

Can someone tell me what Recertified is? Does that mean it is used but refurbished? Will I get Sony warranty?

It usually means refurbished or inspected to work from return, open box, etc. without an actual refurbishing.

It must say that it is factory recertified or you may not get any warranty.

I bought one of the new ones for $185 from them. It arrived quickly and was legit.

I would have posted in the topic about it, but it seemed to disappear by the time I got mine.

[quote name='renebasketball']Purchased one a while back came in a white box and everything in solid condition. Its legit. Paid 199 exact.[/QUOTE]

Very cheap price then :) thanks OP but I already have one :p

Looks like yours supposedly came with the 8GB memory card, which isn't included in this deal.

The unit looks like it came in pristine condition, though.

[quote name='syclick']Looks like yours supposedly came with the 8GB memory card, which isn't included in this deal.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it did.

Looks like this may actually come with an 8GB memory card. If you try to share the deal via Facebook, it displays:

"PlayStation Vita, 3G/WiFi with 8GB Memory Card included (Recertified)"

No way to be sure, short of emailing PayDeals.

Credit to BigJohnson on SlickDeals for pointing this out.

I can vouch for these guys too...mines came in a week and exactly as described. Since then i havent been able to put it down. I definitely suggest getting at least 16gig though, the 8 it comes with(hopefully) just doesnt cut it. I wish they would throw up some accessories:)

I bought one of these at the $155 price and it took one week to arrive. The unit looks brand new and came with all listed accessories.
Mine DID NOT come with a memory card. Works perfectly! As much as I hated to, I had some Best Buy credit to burn so I opted to buy the 32GB card that was on sale this week for $85. Since I am a silver rewards member, I figure I have 30 days to price match in the event there is a price drop on memory cards after E3.

bread's done
Back