Banned
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0071NH8B8/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_lyfzzt

Includes:

PS Vita w/ Wifi + 3G
8GB Memory Card
Dataconnect session pass
1 Playstation Network game

Hello,

We'd like to provide an update for customers who have pre-ordered the "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" handheld console. All customers who pre-order this item before its February 22, 2012 release date will be automatically upgraded to the "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" at no additional charge. The "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" will include an 8GB Memory Card, AT&T DataConnect Session Pass, and Free PlayStation Network Game. More details can be found in this item's product description section here: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle

This upgrade will be extended to all existing "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" pre-orders. Please note that due to limited quantities, we can't guarantee the availability of "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" after the pre-order window has ended.

We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new handheld console.

- Amazon Video Game Editors

Last edited by a moderator:
jaywalking doesn't cost a state millions in lost revenue and also doesn't carry nearly the penalty of possible tax evasion/fraud. States are looking more and more at this lost revenue.

I also love how people on this site jump down a poster's throat the second someone mentions returning a game without a receipt to walmart, but have no problem with tax evasion.

While it is certainly hard administratively to prove tax evasion, if the state asks about internet purchases and you willfully lie, you may be evading taxes and may even be committing a crime. If you are audited and then lie some more it will only get more serious. Not very likely I know, but you also arent going to get arrested for returning something to Walmart, which people object so strongly to on here. People pick and chose when to have morals, and for some reason on here they are really moral when it comes to walmart but not when it comes to screwing their state.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']It's called the Use Tax. It's 6.6% here in Arizona. This year was the first time I've seen it actually on the income tax form.[/QUOTE]

Basically all of these Use Taxes are illegal on Internet purchases because of the Commerce Clause in the US Constitution.

[quote name='skubish']Basically all of these Use Taxes are illegal on Internet purchases because of the Commerce Clause in the US Constitution.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. The commerce clause only prevents a state from forcing out of state companies to collect taxes from customers if the company doesn't have a significant enough nexus to the state. An individual states' ability to impose a use tax on its own citizen's is not impacted by the commerce clause. Use taxes are a tax on the ability to use/consume a good in your home state and not on the initial transaction. Use taxes have not been ruled unconstitutional and exist in over 40 states

[quote name='skubish']Basically all of these Use Taxes are illegal on Internet purchases because of the Commerce Clause in the US Constitution.[/QUOTE]

Now this is getting off the rails but I would love to hear why you think this in a PM. I'm sure you are questioning the tax nexus but to say that use taxes are illegal, to me, just seems borderline ignorant. They are perfectly legal and are an excellent way to try to recapture lost sales tax revenues. FWIW I have a bachelor's in Accountancy and I think I know a thing or two about taxes. I am by no means an expert in tax, but I'd like to think I understand the principles of taxation enough to know that use taxes are not illegal (at least in the United States).

Again shoot me a PM as I don't want this topic to get too out of hand.

Finally got to play the demo at game stop today. Thoughts as follows:

Minor annoyance: No sound on the demo units.

Hardware: I really liked the hardware. Unit was light, but felt pretty good in the hand. Just about the right size for me. Screen is beautiful, even with games not truly taking advantage of it yet. I can see where the smaller buttons may be an issue for bigger hands (hitting more than one at once, etc). Overall, for me, hardware was good.

Software: Games/demos were good. Gravity Rush was really neat and fun. Uncharted was too short. Rest were ok. Nothing that blew my socks off, nothing that made me afraid to get the unit.

The bad: Load times. WTF? Load times were way too long.

All in all, a nice unit and I love the screen. Still hoping for the PSN and PS1 compatibility, but a day one purchase for me.

Going WiFi, I have enough units with GPS capability and wifi and mobile hotspot access is no issue for me.

Use taxes are a tax on the use, storage and consumption of the good and not the actual transaction. The commerce clause prevents a state from forcing an out of state entity without a significant nexus from the costly and burdensome process of collecting a state sales tax on the actual transaction. The commerce clause doesn't apply to use taxes because its not actually taxing the purchase but the activity that occurs within the state. Use taxes are in over 40 states and have not been found to be unconstitutional. Whether or not you think that should be the case is a different matter.

Well thank goodness Amazon has a business presence in my state so they can just charge me the tax up front! Phew!

Fun fact: For some reason the other two versions of the Vita at Target still have the preorder $20 gc online, but the 3G w/ 8GB memory card bundle does not. However, I imagine you could use the 3g preorder in store and get it.

[quote name='handsomepete']Well thank goodness Amazon has a business presence in my state so they can just charge me the tax up front! Phew!

Fun fact: For some reason the other two versions of the Vita at Target still have the preorder $20 gc online, but the 3G w/ 8GB memory card bundle does not. However, I imagine you could use the 3g preorder in store and get it.[/QUOTE]

I think I'd rather have a reduced return considering, at least here in Arizona, the sales tax is about 10% versus the 6% use tax. I'm surprised that there is any difference at all honestly. My understanding is that most states' use tax is identical to the sales tax.

Speaking taxes, I'm filing mines this weekend... I totally agree with caltab, Amazon is attracting a lot of attentions these day, everyone wants a piece of that tax revenue, who doesn't? NY is so greedy, it already came up with excuses to collect sale taxes from Amazon. Amazon is still fighting against it, but big deal, NY is collecting money in the mean time and from the sound of it, I don't think it's a battle Amazon is going to win. On the bright side, I don't have to worry about reporting internet sale taxes from Amazon, it's already collected.

Honestly, i think it's pretty lame to consider "no tax" as a discount... One may consider as an incentive in making purchases, but certainly not a discount. I prefer Newegg because it's in NJ and it ships faster than Amazon (free shipping option). I used my Newegg $40 promo code, so it's a pretty sweet launch deal.

Still going with the first edition bundle from best buy. The 3G still doesn't seem too interesting, but little deviants and the case were things I needed anyways. As for the memory card, it's a nice loaner until I buy a 32gb.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I think I'd rather have a reduced return considering, at least here in Arizona, the sales tax is about 10% versus the 6% use tax. I'm surprised that there is any difference at all honestly. My understanding is that most states' use tax is identical to the sales tax.[/QUOTE]

The Arizona state sales tax is the same as the use tax. The number that's closer to 10 percent includes additional county and city taxes.

Ok, well its time for me to change my attitude..just got to play around with a Vita in Best Buy and and pre-ordered the first edition bundle!! It was awesome. Looks so much like a PSP, but way better, very fancy. The high gloss is everywhere and the thumbsticks are nice, but no click-y :(..and can somebody tell me please why the speaker holes are almost right underneath your thumbs if you have big hands? not a very smart decision..

So now the only thing I'm confused about is how to get this 8gb stick..are all the 4gb versions automatically going to switch over? or is best buy not participating (Maybe I should read the op of this, LOL) Anyways, I'm getting semi excited for 2/15, even though I cannot think of one launch title that I want that is a must-have, at least I was a pspGo adopter so I can load up some stuff..

[quote name='caltab']The Arizona state sales tax is the same as the use tax. The number that's closer to 10 percent includes additional county and city taxes.[/QUOTE]

Ah yes. I'm sure you're right. Forgot about local taxes getting mixed in there. Glendale has their own additional 1% sales tax that gets it's own seperate line on the receipt so I completely forgot about the others that are already rolled in.

[quote name='token2k6']Ok, well its time for me to change my attitude..just got to play around with a Vita in Best Buy and and pre-ordered the first edition bundle!! It was awesome. Looks so much like a PSP, but way better, very fancy. The high gloss is everywhere and the thumbsticks are nice, but no click-y :(..and can somebody tell me please why the speaker holes are almost right underneath your thumbs if you have big hands? not a very smart decision..

So now the only thing I'm confused about is how to get this 8gb stick..are all the 4gb versions automatically going to switch over? or is best buy not participating (Maybe I should read the op of this, LOL) Anyways, I'm getting semi excited for 2/15, even though I cannot think of one launch title that I want that is a must-have, at least I was a pspGo adopter so I can load up some stuff..[/QUOTE]

the 8 gb is the launch bundle for 2/22 so if u get it 2/15 u get 4 gb

check out the radio shack post... 325, might be worth checking out. Let me know if you have had a good experience with getting something on release day with in store pickup. Thanks

[quote name='bnl11311']check out the radio shack post... 325, might be worth checking out. Let me know if you have had a good experience with getting something on release day with in store pickup. Thanks[/QUOTE]

im gonna try pm at best buy

Speaking of tax, here's an idea JUST PAY IT...

Punishing a business for collecting a fee that is not even theirs to keep is very low.. How can any business compete with another who don't collect tax..

If you had 2 exact business selling the same exact item at the same exact price but choose to go with the one that won't collect sales tax makes you a TAX EVADER.

You end up penalizing a business by the mere fact that they have to collect a amount that is not even theirs to keep. How can any B&M compete in this? Not only do you hurt businesses in your state, you also hurt people who need B&M for employment.

I think it is high time every state forces internet companies to charge tax... It would give B&M stores at least some equality.

Companies like Amazon probably pay pennies in corporate taxes and definitely do not help with state sales taxes either, unlike other businesses that are responsible for both

[quote name='HaloSucks']Speaking of tax, here's an idea JUST PAY IT...

Punishing a business for collecting a fee that is not even theirs to keep is very low.. How can any business compete with another who don't collect tax..

If you had 2 exact business selling the same exact item at the same exact price but choose to go with the one that won't collect sales tax makes you a TAX EVADER.

You end up penalizing a business by the mere fact that they have to collect a amount that is not even theirs to keep. How can any B&M compete in this? Not only do you hurt businesses in your state, you also hurt people who need B&M for employment.

I think it is high time every state forces internet companies to charge tax... It would give B&M stores at least some equality.

Companies like Amazon probably pay pennies in corporate taxes and definitely do not help with state sales taxes either, unlike other businesses that are responsible for both[/QUOTE]
You seem to have mistaken what site you're on.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']You seem to have mistaken what site you're on.[/QUOTE]

Getting a good price for something is different from trying to evade a fee that is required by all states for the sale of goods/services

Cause when your house with all your games go up in flames who you gonna call to put it out before all your games burn to a crisp?
Or when some stranger ransack you house and run off with all your games, who you gonna call to help you find the culprits or at least give you a report so that you can file it with your insurance company?

Who you think keeps the roads paved so the mailman or UPS guy can deliver all your games?

Who you think funds the water/sewage plants so you can do your business in your house while still being playing your game simultaneously, instead of running out digging a hole and covering it up after you do your business?

So yea how is evading sales tax any benefit as a whole?

[quote name='HaloSucks']Getting a good price for something is different from trying to evade a fee that is required by all states for the sale of goods/services

Cause when your house with all your games go up in flames who you gonna call to put it out before all your games burn to a crisp?
Or when some stranger ransack you house and run off with all your games, who you gonna call to help you find the culprits or at least give you a report so that you can file it with your insurance company?

Who you think keeps the roads paved so the mailman or UPS guy can deliver all your games?

Who you think funds the water/sewage plants so you can do your business in your house while still being playing your game simultaneously, instead of running out digging a hole and covering it up after you do your business?

So yea how is evading sales tax any benefit as a whole?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because the state government always spends taxes in ways that directly benefit the well-being of all of its citizens.

Can you just ban yourself for nearly derailing the thread with your ridiculous high horse?

[quote name='HaloSucks']Getting a good price for something is different from trying to evade a fee that is required by all states for the sale of goods/services[/QUOTE]

I realize you are quite busy thread crapping on CAG with your self important opinions that have nothing to do with the topics at hand, but maybe you might want to take a second from being a blowhard to figure out that only 45 US states (and DC) collect retail sales taxes. AK, MT, NH, DE, and OR don't charge retail sales taxes (although apparently AK does allow localities to charge a retail sales taxes).

[quote name='HaloSucks']Speaking of tax, here's an idea JUST PAY IT...

Companies like Amazon probably pay pennies in corporate taxes and definitely do not help with state sales taxes either, unlike other businesses that are responsible for both[/QUOTE]

I can rant on and on about our government and sales tax as well the huge inequality with how things are handled this isn't the place. You can pay your taxes but don't turn this into a debate / lecture about how we choose to take our business.

[quote name='K_G']I realize you are quite busy thread crapping on CAG with your self important opinions that have nothing to do with the topics at hand, but maybe you might want to take a second from being a blowhard to figure out that only 45 US states (and DC) collect retail sales taxes. AK, MT, NH, DE, and OR don't charge retail sales taxes (although apparently AK does allow localities to charge a retail sales taxes).[/QUOTE]

And California (my state) is so poorly run that, even when they raise taxes across the board, we still manage to be pretty much bankrupt. So yeah, Halo, ban yourself.

[quote name='Serpentor']Speaking taxes, I'm filing mines this weekend... I totally agree with caltab, Amazon is attracting a lot of attentions these day, everyone wants a piece of that tax revenue, who doesn't? NY is so greedy, it already came up with excuses to collect sale taxes from Amazon. Amazon is still fighting against it, but big deal, NY is collecting money in the mean time and from the sound of it, I don't think it's a battle Amazon is going to win. On the bright side, I don't have to worry about reporting internet sale taxes from Amazon, it's already collected.

Honestly, i think it's pretty lame to consider "no tax" as a discount... One may consider as an incentive in making purchases, but certainly not a discount. I prefer Newegg because it's in NJ and it ships faster than Amazon (free shipping option). I used my Newegg $40 promo code, so it's a pretty sweet launch deal.[/QUOTE]
I saved $24.00..by ordering thru Newegg....I can use that $24.00 towards a game..It is a savings to me..

If you are in a use tax state that has a line for internet purchases, it's tax evasion- plane and simple. It shouldn't be allowed to be discussed any longer on this site. Discusion of returning something to Walmart without a receipt isn't allowed, why should tax evasion talk be permitted. Just because you can get away with it(as is also the case with a non receipt return) does not make it right or suitable for discussion as part of a discount to include in a deal.

[quote name='caltab']It shouldn't be allowed to be discussed any longer on this site.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more. Yet people continue to derail this thread with tax talk.

Maybe you guys could start up a second thread in general called, "Taxes, why I do/don't want to pay them"?

But in case you don't want to do that, my response is "Who gives a crap? This is a Vita thread."

I can assure you I have no problem buying online in order to avoid paying tax. And yeah fuck the State I live in. They ain't getting a check from me either. I'm taxed enough. :lol:

[quote name='caltab']If you are in a use tax state that has a line for internet purchases, it's tax evasion- plane and simple. It shouldn't be allowed to be discussed any longer on this site. Discusion of returning something to Walmart without a receipt isn't allowed, why should tax evasion talk be permitted. Just because you can get away with it(as is also the case with a non receipt return) does not make it right or suitable for discussion as part of a discount to include in a deal.[/QUOTE]

Poor spelling should be illegal.

After getting the chance to play the Vita last week I've changed my FEB preorder to wifi. I've decided getting it a week early isn't worth $100 or so.

I do regret not being able to get that case though.

[quote name='Yoohoo1231']After getting the chance to play the Vita last week I've changed my FEB preorder to wifi. I've decided getting it a week early isn't worth $100 or so.

I do regret not being able to get that case though.[/QUOTE]

The Vita has kind of a weak launch. We need more JRPGS...

[quote name='dubleo']The Vita has kind of a weak launch. We need more JRPGS...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm hoping Tales of Innocence R comes out here soon. I have no interest in Disgaea...and the verdict is still out on Army Corps of Hell.

Although I think the launch lineup is fairly strong; the number of games I would like exceeds the number I am able to buy.

Plus, the amount of first-party games available absolutely FLOORS me- Uncharted, Modnation Racers, WipEout, Hot Shots Golf, Little Deviants, Super Stardust Delta; if you like Sony's franchises, then you're pretty much guaranteed to be satisfied.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HELLRAZR_28']Yeah, I'm hoping Tales of Innocence R comes out here soon. I have no interest in Disgaea...and the verdict is still out on Army Corps of Hell.

Plus, the amount of first-party games available absolutely FLOORS me- Uncharted, Modnation Racers, WipEout, Hot Shots Golf, Little Deviants, Super Stardust Delta; if you like Sony's franchises, then you're pretty much guaranteed to be satisfied.[/QUOTE]

I am taking a chance with Army Corp. Even if it comes out with poor reviews, I am still going to buy it. It's a new IP and I'll give it a shot. For first party games don't forget Escape Plan, it looks amazing.

Went ahead and preordered my 3G Launch Day Bundle yesterday at Gamestop. They had a demo unit, and I can safely say it eradicated any doubts I had about getting a Vita at launch.

The screen is simply fantastic; I know it gets said a lot, but I'll back up the chorus: It's gorgeous. The viewing angles are insane, the colors pop, and as various .gifs on the internet show, the refresh rate destroys the PSP's screen.

The analog sticks feel great; the gates used feel almost octagonal inside, like a Gamecube stick, and I liked the amount of movement/tension.

The touch screen is responsive, but I didn't get to use it too much.

The OS is the snappiest I've ever used and it looks great.

Loading times for demos felt slow, but as we know, the games load faster off retail carts than memory cards.

The games:

Uncharted looks incredible, plays like Uncharted, and the touch climbing just works wonders. Don't let the heavily compressed, weirdly-scaled direct feed screenshots worry you; in person it's just mind-blowing.

I only played Gravity Rush for a tiny minute, but what I played looks great in both art and visual quality, and it seems like the story will be intriguing.

I can't wait for launch now. Hype through the roof.

[quote name='cadeSILVER']Went ahead and preordered my 3G Launch Day Bundle yesterday at Gamestop. They had a demo unit, and I can safely say it eradicated any doubts I had about getting a Vita at launch.

The screen is simply fantastic; I know it gets said a lot, but I'll back up the chorus: It's gorgeous. The viewing angles are insane, the colors pop, and as various .gifs on the internet show, the refresh rate destroys the PSP's screen.

The analog sticks feel great; the gates used feel almost octagonal inside, like a Gamecube stick, and I liked the amount of movement/tension.

The touch screen is responsive, but I didn't get to use it too much.

The OS is the snappiest I've ever used and it looks great.

Loading times for demos felt slow, but as we know, the games load faster off retail carts than memory cards.

The games:

Uncharted looks incredible, plays like Uncharted, and the touch climbing just works wonders. Don't let the heavily compressed, weirdly-scaled direct feed screenshots worry you; in person it's just mind-blowing.

I only played Gravity Rush for a tiny minute, but what I played looks great in both art and visual quality, and it seems like the story will be intriguing.

I can't wait for launch now. Hype through the roof.[/QUOTE]

I've gotta say, we have different reviews.

The screen was good, but nowhere near as overblown as the internet would have it seem. Maybe my eyes aren't as good or the lighting was less than favorable but I just don't see it as "great."

Loading times are bad. Real bad. I never timed how long I'd have to wait, but there were times I'd pull out my phone and do something else while waiting for the thing to load.

Uncharted (my sole reason for getting the Vita at launch) looks good, but there's something off about it. I used the touch climbing for all of three presses before I went back to using the buttons/sticks.

Gravity Rush is great though. Sony needs that thing out A.S.A.P.

Like I said, I'm still getting my wifi unit at launch, but I'm no longer excited enough to pay $100 to get it a week earlier.

[quote name='Yoohoo1231']I've gotta say, we have different reviews.

The screen was good, but nowhere near as overblown as the internet would have it seem. Maybe my eyes aren't as good or the lighting was less than favorable but I just don't see it as "great."

Loading times are bad. Real bad. I never timed how long I'd have to wait, but there were times I'd pull out my phone and do something else while waiting for the thing to load.

Uncharted (my sole reason for getting the Vita at launch) looks good, but there's something off about it. I used the touch climbing for all of three presses before I went back to using the buttons/sticks.

Gravity Rush is great though. Sony needs that thing out A.S.A.P.

Like I said, I'm still getting my wifi unit at launch, but I'm no longer excited enough to pay $100 to get it a week earlier.[/QUOTE]

OLED technology is top-tier, and the lighting shouldn't matter too much unless it's in bad glare, but ymmv.

Odd, I only tried two demos and it was admittedly like 20 seconds or so, but not to the point where I wandered off.

I think it's just the slight aliasing on some parts of it, maybe lower-poly models also. Definitely looks like a PS2.5 game, not quite PS3.

Agreed.

Yeah, the FEB is a bad idea in my eyes.

[quote name='vince726']I saved $24.00..by ordering thru Newegg....I can use that $24.00 towards a game..It is a savings to me..[/QUOTE]
Only if that $24.00 is legitimately yours to keep. Avoiding sales tax is not a discount, it's a temporary saving if you really want to call it. If you do your taxes, there's a line to file out internet purchases, the $24 is yours only if you lie on your form, i.e. did not make any purchases. This is no different from how rich people file their taxes (cheating and more cheating), only that you (I'm assuming you're the middle class) doing it to gain $24.

Enough of the tax "savings," if you don't see the point that's okay, I'm not here to argue, but rather to inform. Whatever rocks a cheapassgamer's boat, just that it's a sad sad thing to factor in no sale taxes as a discount, certain things you just keep it to yourself (ahem like not paying sales tax).

It you value not paying tax you are free to move to another state where there is no sales tax, or even states with no state income tax. But I am guessing you like where you are living right now

[quote name='Serpentor']Only if that $24.00 is legitimately yours to keep. Avoiding sales tax is not a discount, it's a temporary saving if you really want to call it. If you do your taxes, there's a line to file out internet purchases, the $24 is yours only if you lie on your form, i.e. did not make any purchases. This is no different from how rich people file their taxes (cheating and more cheating), only that you (I'm assuming you're the middle class) doing it to gain $24.

Enough of the tax "savings," if you don't see the point that's okay, I'm not here to argue, but rather to inform. Whatever rocks a cheapassgamer's boat, just that it's a sad sad thing to factor in no sale taxes as a discount, certain things you just keep it to yourself (ahem like not paying sales tax).[/QUOTE]

So basically, you're just arguing semantics, cool.

[quote name='62t']It you value not paying tax you are free to move to another state where there is no sales tax, or even states with no state income tax. But I am guessing you like where you are living right now[/QUOTE]

Yeah, because moving is so easy to do.

[quote name='Serpentor']Speaking taxes, I'm filing mines this weekend... I totally agree with caltab, Amazon is attracting a lot of attentions these day, everyone wants a piece of that tax revenue, who doesn't? NY is so greedy, it already came up with excuses to collect sale taxes from Amazon. Amazon is still fighting against it, but big deal, NY is collecting money in the mean time and from the sound of it, I don't think it's a battle Amazon is going to win. On the bright side, I don't have to worry about reporting internet sale taxes from Amazon, it's already collected.

Honestly, i think it's pretty lame to consider "no tax" as a discount... One may consider as an incentive in making purchases, but certainly not a discount. I prefer Newegg because it's in NJ and it ships faster than Amazon (free shipping option). I used my Newegg $40 promo code, so it's a pretty sweet launch deal.[/QUOTE]
what was the $40.00 newegg promo code..

[quote name='vince726']what was the $40.00 newegg promo code..[/QUOTE]

$40 newegg gift card / promo type thing for $20.

[quote name='token2k6']Ok, well its time for me to change my attitude..just got to play around with a Vita in Best Buy and and pre-ordered the first edition bundle!! It was awesome. Looks so much like a PSP, but way better, very fancy. The high gloss is everywhere and the thumbsticks are nice, but no click-y :(..and can somebody tell me please why the speaker holes are almost right underneath your thumbs if you have big hands? not a very smart decision..

So now the only thing I'm confused about is how to get this 8gb stick..are all the 4gb versions automatically going to switch over? or is best buy not participating (Maybe I should read the op of this, LOL) Anyways, I'm getting semi excited for 2/15, even though I cannot think of one launch title that I want that is a must-have, at least I was a pspGo adopter so I can load up some stuff..[/QUOTE]

[quote name='postnet92']the 8 gb is the launch bundle for 2/22 so if u get it 2/15 u get 4 gb[/QUOTE]
Yeah you get the system a week early but lose out on half the gb. I'm still up in the air whether to get it at launch...actually on 3/6 (day of MLB 12 The Show release). My Bday is at the end of the month, so if I get some BB gift cards, I will pick up the Wii-Fi version and order the memory card (8 or 16gb) off of Amazon, along with The Show.

If I have no plans to ever use the 3G am I better off just getting the Wi-Fi version or is it worth it to go with the bundle for the memory card and stuff?

bread's done
Back