Banned
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0071NH8B8/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_lyfzzt

Includes:

PS Vita w/ Wifi + 3G
8GB Memory Card
Dataconnect session pass
1 Playstation Network game

Hello,

We'd like to provide an update for customers who have pre-ordered the "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" handheld console. All customers who pre-order this item before its February 22, 2012 release date will be automatically upgraded to the "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" at no additional charge. The "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" will include an 8GB Memory Card, AT&T DataConnect Session Pass, and Free PlayStation Network Game. More details can be found in this item's product description section here: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle

This upgrade will be extended to all existing "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" pre-orders. Please note that due to limited quantities, we can't guarantee the availability of "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" after the pre-order window has ended.

We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new handheld console.

- Amazon Video Game Editors

Last edited by a moderator:
After talking to them for nearly half an hour they allowed me to place an order for the First Edition bundle for $299.99.

After sales tax it was $327.something.

I looked back to Firefox, where I saw Amazon offering me the 3G launch bundle for $300 with twice the memory and $27 to spare to choose my own game case. I have no interest in Little Deviants.

I cordially declined to submit my order for the First Edition Bundle. It didn't help that I have $50 or so in Amazon credit, bringing the 3G Launch price far below Best Buy's First Edition bundle. If I had been interested in Little Deviants it might have been a different story.

[quote name='Kanelly']After talking to them for nearly half an hour they allowed me to place an order for the First Edition bundle for $299.99.

I looked back to Firefox, where I saw Amazon offering me the 3G launch bundle for $300 with twice the memory and $27 to spare to choose my own game case. I have no interest in Little Deviants.

I cordially declined to submit my order for the First Edition Bundle. It didn't help that I have $50 or so in Amazon credit, bringing the 3G Launch price far below Best Buy's First Edition bundle. If I had been interested in Little Deviants it might have been a different story.[/QUOTE]
im talking to them right now she trying to sell me the 8gb model

[quote name='Kanelly']After talking to them for nearly half an hour they allowed me to place an order for the First Edition bundle for $299.99.
[/QUOTE]

Finally, someone replicated it.

Amazon is shipping these now lol.
People's cards have been charged and items ready to ship.

i5lqD4uAYZo3r.png

I cordially declined to submit my order for the First Edition Bundle. It didn't help that I have $50 or so in Amazon credit, bringing the 3G Launch price far below Best Buy's First Edition bundle. If I had been interested in Little Deviants it might have been a different story.[/QUOTE]

Ya the tax does kill it huh.

[quote name='postnet92']its coming to 325.75[/QUOTE]

That sounds right. I flipped the 7. Still, that's $25 more than I wanted to pay.

As far as SKU's, yeah, I was redirected four times and had to repeatedly explain which product I was looking for. They kept pushing me towards the Launch bundle and I'd have to steer them away again. Then the guy I spoke to wanted all kinds of confirmation of me having a pre-order number. I just played the "I'm just too dumb to remember, sir" card.

For any interested parties: It IS possible to order. But it's going to be $325, and that's not such an amazing deal. Definitely worth it if you want Little Deviants, though.

[quote name='Kanelly']That sounds right. I flipped the 7. Still, that's $25 more than I wanted to pay.

As far as SKU's, yeah, I was redirected four times and had to repeatedly explain which product I was looking for. They kept pushing me towards the Launch bundle and I'd have to steer them away again. Then the guy I spoke to wanted all kinds of confirmation of me having a pre-order number. I just played the "I'm just too dumb to remember, sir" card.

For any interested parties: It IS possible to order. But it's going to be $325, and that's not such an amazing deal. Definitely worth it if you want Little Deviants, though.[/QUOTE]

im arguing with her right now she trying to sale me the launch bundle

What is the last day you think it possible to pre-order the Wifi Vita from Amazon and still get Release Day Delivery?

[quote name='Kanelly']That sounds right. I flipped the 7. Still, that's $25 more than I wanted to pay.

For any interested parties: It IS possible to order. But it's going to be $325, and that's not such an amazing deal. Definitely worth it if you want Little Deviants, though.[/QUOTE]

got first edition bundle for 299

I played Little Deviants at Best Buy a couple of days ago, and was not impressed. Unfortunately, the demo they had set up at Best Buy ONLY had Little Deviants on it (like, really?!), so I could only play that. The hardware is lovely, though the face buttons are tiny and far too close to the right analog stick. Can't wait to get mine, but Little Deviants just... well... don't bother.

One of the levels in Little Deviants had you use the rear touch panel to "manipulate" the flat terrain to turn it into hills to move your Deviant (think a ball). Anyway, this was cool at first, until you realized you have no idea where your fingers are on the back so you end up moving the landscape all over the place in this hope that SOMEHOW you move it where you need it moved. Anyway, not very fun.

Definitely the best-looking graphics I've seen on a handheld, though of course I had nothing else to see but LD. :D

[quote name='WilliamG']I played Little Deviants at Best Buy a couple of days ago, and was not impressed. Unfortunately, the demo they had set up at Best Buy ONLY had Little Deviants on it (like, really?!), so I could only play that. The hardware is lovely, though the face buttons are tiny and far too close to the right analog stick. Can't wait to get mine, but Little Deviants just... well... don't bother.

One of the levels in Little Deviants had you use the rear touch panel to "manipulate" the flat terrain to turn it into hills to move your Deviant (think a ball). Anyway, this was cool at first, until you realized you have no idea where your fingers are on the back so you end up moving the landscape all over the place in this hope that SOMEHOW you move it where you need it moved. Anyway, not very fun.

Definitely the best-looking graphics I've seen on a handheld, though of course I had nothing else to see but LD. :D[/QUOTE]
is it good for being free

I just changed my Amazon FEB order to the 3G Bundle from Lockerz and saved about $70. I really wanted that case but that and LD is definitely not worth the difference I would have paid (after $20 Amazon credit), pretty stoked. So, all in all, I'm gettin the 3G bundle for just under $260.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I just changed my Amazon FEB order to the 3G Bundle from Lockerz and saved about $70. I really wanted that case but that and LD is definitely not worth the difference I would have paid (after $20 Amazon credit), pretty stoked. So, all in all, I'm gettin the 3G bundle for just under $260.[/QUOTE]

i got feb bundle for 299

[quote name='postnet92']i got feb bundle for 299[/QUOTE]

Oh really? I couldn't tell from the last page of updates from you. I still think mine is the better deal, or at least the same deal. You paid $40 more for Little Deviants and the case, while I got a bigger memory card but have to wait a week.

[quote name='postnet92']is it good for being free[/QUOTE]

It's not *really* free, though...

And honestly, I personally wouldn't pay $10 for it.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I just changed my Amazon FEB order to the 3G Bundle from Lockerz and saved about $70. I really wanted that case but that and LD is definitely not worth the difference I would have paid (after $20 Amazon credit), pretty stoked. So, all in all, I'm gettin the 3G bundle for just under $260.[/QUOTE]

I've never used Lockerz, is there any loops I have to jump through or is it as simple as just ordering it as if it was Amazon or something?

Thanks

[quote name='Turkletont']I've never used Lockerz, is there any loops I have to jump through or is it as simple as just ordering it as if it was Amazon or something?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Just as simple, you can even use PayPal. I signed up a couple of hours ago and already earned enough points to maximize my discount.

[quote name='WilliamG']It's not *really* free, though...

And honestly, I personally wouldn't pay $10 for it.[/QUOTE]

i got it for 299 so it free as the 3g model is 299

[quote name='postnet92']i got it for 299 so it free as the 3g model is 299[/QUOTE]

Stop posting. Your mental defect is annoying.

[quote name='Turkletont']I've never used Lockerz, is there any loops I have to jump through or is it as simple as just ordering it as if it was Amazon or something?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I ordered a PS Vita Wifi/3g bundle from them and its a very simple process. The only thing is if you have any questions regarding your order you have to contact customer service as you can't check on the website itself. I contacted them a couple of times already and they are extreamly quick and heplful with their replies. The lowest you can get the Vita bundle is for $239.99 (the price i paid). Just gotta get enough points.

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I ordered a PS Vita Wifi/3g bundle from them and its a very simple process. The only thing is if you have any questions regarding your order you have to contact costumer service as you can't check on the website itself. I contacted them a couple of times already and they are extreamly quick and heplful with their replies. The lowest you can get the Vita bundle is for $239.99 (the price i paid). Just gotta get enough points.[/QUOTE]

The problem is that it is doubtful they will ship it on release day. If you can wait, it's the best deal by far.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']All the 3G consoles are now bundled with an 8GB memory card and a voucher for the free data month and PSN game (or somethin to that effect).[/QUOTE]

yup they are for the 1st batch

Not a deal, but according to IGN, several Vita games hit the PSN store in NA today. There isn't a Vita section but individual titles can be searched for. Can anyone confirm pricing?

[quote name='MTWomg']The problem is that it is doubtful they will ship it on release day. If you can wait, it's the best deal by far.[/QUOTE]

Yea, the waiting part will suck but it's worth it in my IMO. Im guessing from previous orders that i should receive it hopefully by the 29th. They also confirmed on their official twitter account that it is indeed the bundle with the 8GB memory card.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Not a deal, but according to IGN, several Vita games hit the PSN store in NA today. There isn't a Vita section but individual titles can be searched for. Can anyone confirm pricing?[/QUOTE]

golden abyss 50 wipeout 36 hot shots 36 modnation 27 i beleive

[quote name='Gamer4life88']I ordered a PS Vita Wifi/3g bundle from them and its a very simple process. The only thing is if you have any questions regarding your order you have to contact customer service as you can't check on the website itself. I contacted them a couple of times already and they are extreamly quick and heplful with their replies. The lowest you can get the Vita bundle is for $239.99 (the price i paid). Just gotta get enough points.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, All I did was sign up for the 30 day trial of Equifax and I got like 3000 points. I have to call Equifax to cancel it but that should only take a minute.

Most of the games are sold out :( but the 3g version + starter kit = $267!!! how can you beat that?!

Quick question, how do I tell how many points something requires, or how do I tell what the cheapest something I can get for is? I have 4,047 points does that equate to 404$ or something? Thanks a lot

267.98 for 3g bundle + starter kit. Free shipping and no tax for here in Colorado apparently. I'll live with waiting a few extra days.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']I have very strong doubts about a "3DS Lite" anytime within the near future. Especially not when there are a few limited design 3DS, sales picking and so forth. It would create far too much consumer confusion if they do so. There will be a regular DS Lite, DSi, DSiXL, 3DS and a 3DS Lite? How would you even price that? 3DS for $150 (far too early for another price drop and what reason do they have)? 3DS Lite for $180? Then there is the WiiU schedule to be release by the end of the year which means chances are R&D are tied up with the WiiU oppose to a redesign 3DS. It would be a very poor business strategy to do too much in a short period of them. That would leave them far less room in the future to tweak price.

Also, if you haven't notice in the past, Sony really don't care if their competitor drop $50. Sony drops the price when they believe it's right. If anything, sometimes it feels as when Sony drops their price, the competitor follows. If you buy a PSP now, it still doesn't include a memory stick unless you buy a bundle. So I don't see this changing.

The Vita isn't going to become irrelevant like the PSP. I don't expect the PSVita to sell like consoles or the DS but I don't see the PSVita doing bad either.

TL; DR: I really hope the PSVita will succeed and the price stay all the way through the end of the year. (Of course there will probably be holiday bundle but nothing that really justify the 10 month wait.)[/QUOTE]

How was/is the PSP irrelevent? I thought it did well in the U.S. and was an amazing success in Japan. Took a while for enough quality games to come out but it definitely hit its stride. At one point I owned both the DSIXL and a PSP2000 and the one I miss if I were to choose one is the PSP.

[quote name='postnet92']golden abyss 50 wipeout 36 hot shots 36 modnation 27 i beleive[/QUOTE]
Super Stardust Delta $9.99... I would download it now but I am hoping for a PS+ discount. I will be really bummed if the price goes up to $14.99.

If you guys had to choose one of these vita packages what would you choose?

Playstation vita 3g bundle(lockerz) $240+ UC Golden Abyss $27.99+Vita starter kit $27.99 Total=$296

Playstation vita wifi (Best Buy) $150 ($80 cancellations credits+ $30 reward zone)+vita starter pack (lockers) $27.99+ UC GA $27.99 (lockerz)+ Hot Shots GOlf $30 (Amazon) Total=$235.98

I honestly don't know if that 8gb memory in the 3g bundle will be helpful for me or not. I do want to check out some PSP games like valkyria chornicles 2 and maybe FF Type 0 in the future.

Edit:just realized I had another $25 best Buy gift card I forgot to use so make that $205.98 for the second bundle.

Why not get the vita/kit from lockerz then use your gift cards/certificates on the games.

Considering you can use your gift cards from Best Buy to buy any electronics you want, I'd take the savings at Lockerz and then use the gift cards on anything else.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']If you guys had to choose one of these vita packages what would you choose?

Playstation vita 3g bundle(lockerz) $240+ UC Golden Abyss $27.99+Vita starter kit $27.99 Total=$296

Playstation vita wifi (Best Buy) $150 ($80 cancellations credits+ $30 reward zone)+vita starter pack (lockers) $27.99+ UC GA $27.99 (lockerz)+ Hot Shots GOlf $30 (Amazon) Total=$235.98

I honestly don't know if that 8gb memory in the 3g bundle will be helpful for me or not. I do want to check out some PSP games like valkyria chornicles 2 and maybe FF Type 0 in the future.

Edit:just realized I had another $25 best Buy gift card I forgot to use so make that $205.98 for the second bundle.[/QUOTE]

It all depends if you see yourself using the 3G. If you don't then i would personally go with the second bundle even more so with the added GC.

I think I will go with the 2nd bundle because I doubt I will use 3G especially since I can turn my phone into a mobile hotspot. Also I guess the 30 day price match guarantee from Best Buy may help me in the future. Getting the Vita day 1 won't hurt either.

Heads Up!
On lockerz you can now get Hot Shots Golf for $20.99 along with other games like Little Devients, Modnation Racers, touch my katamari, etc.
Other games such as Dynasty Warriors NEXT are showing up as $27.99 with the full discount.

Go get em!

[quote name='h4mx0r']lockerz is back but the vita games have price adjustments, so their MSRPs are now correct :([/QUOTE]
What could you get them for before? I'm trying to get Uncharted but I guess it won't go under $34.99 now? Would have bit at $28 but wouldnt pay a penny over $30 for it.

Edit: I'm such a bitch. I'll probably get it for $35 after reading reviews.

[quote name='ShockandAww']What could you get them for before? I'm trying to get Uncharted but I guess it won't go under $34.99 now? Would have bit at $28 but wouldnt pay a penny over $30 for it.

Edit: I'm such a bitch. I'll probably get it for $35 after reading reviews.[/QUOTE]

Like Uncharted was at the 28 mark because it was mispriced at 39.99 msrp, when it's actually 49.99.

Also dynasty warriors next was hilariously priced at 59.99 earlier. It's fixed now of course.

bread's done
Back