Banned
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0071NH8B8/ref=tsm_1_tw_s_vg_lyfzzt

Includes:

PS Vita w/ Wifi + 3G
8GB Memory Card
Dataconnect session pass
1 Playstation Network game

Hello,

We'd like to provide an update for customers who have pre-ordered the "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" handheld console. All customers who pre-order this item before its February 22, 2012 release date will be automatically upgraded to the "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" at no additional charge. The "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" will include an 8GB Memory Card, AT&T DataConnect Session Pass, and Free PlayStation Network Game. More details can be found in this item's product description section here: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle

This upgrade will be extended to all existing "PlayStation Vita 3G/WiFi" pre-orders. Please note that due to limited quantities, we can't guarantee the availability of "PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Launch Bundle" after the pre-order window has ended.

We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new handheld console.

- Amazon Video Game Editors

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered one through lockerz as well, and Uncharted GA for 34.99. Ive never not had a Lockerz order not go through and seeing as their company is pretty much used to advertise items I think the discount is understandable.

240$ free ship and no tax for 3g bundle, cant beat that imo

im having a 50-50 on the lockerz deal as well.

This is a really good deal but the launch window of titles does not interest me in the slightest.

I really want a PS vita though and it is an awesome deal

[quote name='oni-link']It's hard to justify a purchase seeing the future of this system is in question at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Solid argument, I think you convinced us all.

Heading over to cancel my pre-order.

Thanks for your input!

What future is freaking "in question" about the Vita? The fact that it's capable of running almost Ps3/360 games means it's going to succeed. Just look at Mortal Kombat, they ported the full game to the Vita and the only thing they had to do was downscale the graphics a little bit. That is impressive. We are actually getting REAL games, Fifa and MLB The Show are the real versions of the game. It's only a matter of time until we see stuff like Uncharted 1/2/3 come out for the Vita. Obviously the graphics will never be as good but the gameplay is still there. That's something that could never be said about 3ds/original psp.

I called Best Buy this morning and they dont have the FEB launch bundle available..is anyone been calling to get this bundle or is there a sku number for this, Thanks..

[quote name='Paladinion']Do we know what the free game is yet for activating the data?[/QUOTE]

It's a $10 game apparently so I'd bet on Super Stadust.

Those who have ordered from Lockerz in the past. Are these $240 legit or will they cancel them? :bouncy:

I was finally able to get my order in last night after getting OoS message when it was in my cart.

[quote name='Rodster']Those who have ordered from Lockerz in the past. Are these $240 legit or will they cancel them? :bouncy:

I was finally able to get my order in last night after getting OoS message when it was in my cart.[/QUOTE]

They're legit.
Numerous cag, including myself, have purchased from them in the past with no problem.

[quote name='wbc1228']They're legit.
Numerous cag, including myself, have purchased from them in the past with no problem.[/QUOTE]
OK Thanks !

One last thing, I went to purchase Uncharted at $34.99 and when I put it in my cart I noticed the discounts decreased for the other games. Little Deviants was like $20.99 and after I put Uncharted in my cart Little Deviants was $21.99

Should I make separate purchases? :bouncy:

[quote name='Rodster']Ah that explains it. So I guess x number of points = % off?[/QUOTE]
yep, depending on how many points you use you can get up to 30% off. oh and btw I asked Lockerz when do they usually put up pre-orders or new games and they said every tuesday.

[quote name='Rodster']Those who have ordered from Lockerz in the past. Are these $240 legit or will they cancel them? :bouncy:

I was finally able to get my order in last night after getting OoS message when it was in my cart.[/QUOTE]

uh... I just bought the bundle for $240. I don't know how you got a OoS message.

[quote name='ABVN']uh... I just bought the bundle for $240. I don't know how you got a OoS message.[/QUOTE]
I got that message last night as well as a few others in this thread. I tried around 3 am and it went thru.

[quote name='ABVN']uh... I just bought the bundle for $240. I don't know how you got a OoS message.[/QUOTE]

Site stock fluctuates quite a bit throughout the day

[quote name='Bioterror']If we have to pay a month to get the free one, I might just sell the connect pass.[/QUOTE]

You will have to redeem the 3G connect pass inorder to download the free PSN game. This sucks but I will auto cancel after I get my game. This is from what I've been reading on the web.

[quote name='Bumslie']You will have to redeem the 3G connect pass inorder to download the free PSN game. This sucks but I will auto cancel after I get my game. This is from what I've been reading on the web.[/QUOTE]

But don't you have to:
Pay for 1 month ($25?)
You get 1 month free, and the you get a free game

Yes that is correct though you can get 1 month for $15(250MB) or 1 month for $30(3GB)

Then you will get your 1 month of 250GB free and your game at the end of that 1st month

[quote name='jacknicklson']Yes that is correct though you can get 1 month for $15(250MB) or 1 month for $30(3GB)

Then you will get your 1 month of 250GB free and your game at the end of that second month[/QUOTE]

Wait we have to wait until the end of the 2nd month to get the game? But... I want Stardust Delta immediately :cry: (assuming that's a game available and not just some random PS Mini).

End of the 1st month, typo

Free game when you activate an AT&T DataConnect Pass*:

Game at the speed of your mobile life style when you want and in more places. Your new PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi, connected by the AT&T Mobile Broadband Network, will change the way you play with continuous access in more places to your gaming community. Experience news feeds, multiplayer gaming, location based gifting, and PS Vita to PS3 system game play.

1. Select and sign up for an AT&T DataConnect Pass plan.
2. Login to your PlayStation Network account on your PS Vita.
3. 30 days after your DataConnect Pass activation, you will receive a game voucher code redeemable on the PlayStation Store.
*For details and limitations go to us.playstation.com/psvita

[quote name='gamerguy73']Sorry but how do you get the ps vita bundle on lockerz for 240?[/QUOTE]

Sign up free 500 points and watch 300 point videos. Think it was 2k points for $240. Took me less than an hour to get the needed points.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Wow, I may finally get to use my Lockerz points on something. For pre-orders, does Lockerz charge when you place the order, or when it ships?[/QUOTE]

When it ships.

So my orders include:
PSVita WiFi/3G 8GB Bundle - $240
Uncharted: The Golden Abyss - $35
PSVita Travel Case - $15

and then I ordered Wipeout 2048 from Amazon for $30 because I had $30 credit from Final Fantasy XIII-2.

[quote name='Smashbro29']Got 18% off with Lockerz.

Kinda nervous.[/QUOTE]

Why? So far everyone who has dealt with them says they're legit.

[quote name='Rodster']Why? So far everyone who has dealt with them says they're legit.[/QUOTE]

While that is reassuring. I'm more nervous about WHEN it will arrive. When do they ship it? How do they ship it? When can I expect it?

LOL gotta love the censorship by the mods. Cheapy doesn't make money on the links and if you mention L_ _ _ _erz.com your post gets deleted.

I bought the Vita from Lockerz for $240+$20 in taxes. $260 total... still a good deal? Is it worth paying the extra money to get it THE day it comes out from Amazon?

What the hell is going on? Why is Lockerz not allowed? Who's the mod deleting everything? Can we get a ruling on this at the very least, like the personal purchase option on PayPal?

[quote name='Rodster']LOL gotta love the censorship by the mods. Cheapy doesn't make money on the links and if you mention L_ _ _ _erz.com your post gets deleted.[/QUOTE]

Seriously what is up with this? It even got deleted from the deals board. 20% off a brand new video game system is a genuine deal. Don't understand what the problem is. It took all of like 2 hours to get the points needed to qualify.

[quote name='mkm1998']Seriously what is up with this? It even got deleted from the deals board. 20% off a brand new video game system is a genuine deal. Don't understand what the problem is. It took all of like 2 hours to get the points needed to qualify.[/QUOTE]

Don't bother with the mods, PM Cheapy. :bouncy:

[quote name='mkm1998']Seriously what is up with this? It even got deleted from the deals board. 20% off a brand new video game system is a genuine deal. Don't understand what the problem is. It took all of like 2 hours to get the points needed to qualify.[/QUOTE]

Yea kinda sucks that the posts keep getting deleted. I saved well over $100 by getting all my vita stuff from them and i thought that was what this site was all about. Anyway, my 8gb memory card that i bought for a buddy of mine should be here tomorrow according to the tracking. So I'm pretty sure everyone here will get their stuff.

I don't know why they delete the lockerz stuff, but it's hardly a deal anyways. If it takes a few hours to earn the discount, you are paying for it with your time , at close to minimum wage rates. Also,who knows what they do with your personal info, they could be selling it to subsidize prices( although I don't know if that is the case)

[quote name='caltab']I don't know why they delete the lockerz stuff, but it's hardly a deal anyways. If it takes a few hours to earn the discount, you are paying for it with your time , at close to minimum wage rates.[/QUOTE]

It takes less than 30 minutes to shave off the price point.

Plus, you dont even have to be there watching videos, you could let it all play in the background muted while you do other things online

[quote name='caltab']I don't know why they delete the lockerz stuff, but it's hardly a deal anyways. If it takes a few hours to earn the discount, you are paying for it with your time , at close to minimum wage rates. Also,who knows what they do with your personal info, they could be selling it to subsidized prices( although j don't know if that is the case)[/QUOTE]

Mute videos and run in a separate window. Ballgame.

I don't get why Lockerz is taboo, yet there are a ton of retailers who advertise here who have welched on deals, ship incomplete,yet Lockerz is persona non grata.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Mute videos and run in a separate window. Ballgame.

I don't get why Lockerz is taboo, yet there are a ton of retailers who advertise here who have welched on deals, ship incomplete,yet Lockerz is taboo.[/QUOTE]

It's still not really a deal if you have to work for the price. That is probably the justification for deleting references to it. I also would worry about my personal info. I know the website is not a scam, but there is a price to be paid for their discounts, so they aren't really a deal.

I really wanted to go for that $239 deal, but the thing is, Im not interested in any game whatsoever from the launch window. It looks pretty dry, kinda like when the 3DS dropped.

I'm sure Amazon will have some kind of $50 dollar gift card in the future with the purchase of PS Vita, essentially making it the same deal as this one.

I'll wait until as I have no use for a Vita now.

[quote name='caltab']It's still not really a deal if you have to work for the price. That is probably the justification for deleting references to it. I also would worry about my personal infoI know the website is not a scam, but there is a price to be paid for their discounts, so they aren't really a deal.[/QUOTE]

You're grasping for straws here. Watching a video=/=working.

While I'm at it, how is this any different from giving up your email to get a coupon code?

The worst part is we have no justification at all. I legit doubt its a Cheapy thing, because he wouldn't specifically seek out posts mentioning it, as this mod is doing. It's basically censorship, and that is bullshit.

This is garbage. We have no clarification or justification for this, and the mod is clearly here just deleting all related posts, even in Deal Discussion. So what the hell?

If this is what we're at, I don't know why I wouldn't deviate to other sites that down blatantly censor their users.

Originally Posted by caltab
It's still not really a deal if you have to work for the price. That is probably the justification for deleting references to it. I also would worry about my personal infoI know the website is not a scam, but there is a price to be paid for their discounts, so they aren't really a deal.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']You're grasping for straws here. Watching a video=/=working.

While I'm at it, how is this any different from giving up your email to get a coupon code?

The worst part is we have no justification at all. I legit doubt its a Cheapy thing, because he wouldn't specifically seek out posts mentioning it, as this mod is doing. It's basically censorship, and that is bullshit.[/QUOTE]
The previous post was deleted, crap I think the FBI is running this website. :lol:

Anyways the previous post is absolute bullshit. Yeah you sit behind your computer watching videos, big deal. It's not like driving around town looking for a YMMV deal posted on CAG which cost time, gas and money, not this.

bread's done
Back