Playstation Vita Starter Kit 19.97 free shipping radioshack

Also that case is the worst I've ever had the displeasure of laying my eyes on. I bought this garbage bag of goodies just for the case because I still have and use my PSP-1000 plush slip pouch that came with the starter bundle. Hoping it would be of decent quality I bought it with a gift card that came with my Vita. You'd honestly be better off wrapping your Vita in a thin shirt, thats just about the amount of protection you're going to get.

The rest of it is honestly fine. Ear bud's are standard and have a very slight amount of base. Game case does...that...and the screen protector is boss. If I remember correctly it comes with the green film layer so it's easier to line up with your screen.

[quote name='Anthony1']4 gig cards are only worth 5 bucks now. So you're paying $15 for everything else.[/QUOTE]

Where can you buy them for 5 bucks? They're 16 on Amazon.

[quote name='Komentra']Where can you buy them for 5 bucks? They're 16 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

You have to click on the "view lightning deal" button on the item page.

About 35 mins left.

[quote name='masterledz']You have to click on the "view lightning deal" button on the item page.

About 35 mins left.[/QUOTE]

Still not $5. They're $10.

Anyone else having trouble checking out with the lightning deal price? I've added the $10 memory card to my cart and then added some xmas presents as fillers to get +25 for free shipping. Every time I go to checkout, though, the memory card price shoots back up to $16 on the confirmation page. Any suggestions?

Edit: Figured it out - I'm retarded.

[quote name='xxxScorpion']Also that case is the worst I've ever had the displeasure of laying my eyes on. I bought this garbage bag of goodies just for the case because I still have and use my PSP-1000 plush slip pouch that came with the starter bundle. Hoping it would be of decent quality I bought it with a gift card that came with my Vita. You'd honestly be better off wrapping your Vita in a thin shirt, thats just about the amount of protection you're going to get.

The rest of it is honestly fine. Ear bud's are standard and have a very slight amount of base. Game case does...that...and the screen protector is boss. If I remember correctly it comes with the green film layer so it's easier to line up with your screen.[/QUOTE]

It encases your Vita to protect it from any sort of scratches or marking. It won't provide any protection if you you were to drop your Vita or it were to fall from any considerable distance.

Pro Tip: Don't drop your Vita.

Oddly enough, the case is the only thing I want. I've been searching for a sleeve like the one that came with my PSP because I don't need something with a shell. Just something thin and light to prevent scratches when I keep it in a jacket pocket.

Not sure if I wanna bite for $20. I don't need the other crap.

[quote name='masterledz']You have to click on the "view lightning deal" button on the item page.

About 35 mins left.[/QUOTE]

The person I was quoting was speaking as if $5 was the MSRP now. He said "they go for $5 now" and that's false. Lightning Deals are sales.

[quote name='Kendro']Oddly enough, the case is the only thing I want. I've been searching for a sleeve like the one that came with my PSP because I don't need something with a shell. Just something thin and light to prevent scratches when I keep it in a jacket pocket.

Not sure if I wanna bite for $20. I don't need the other crap.[/QUOTE]

I'll pm you the link to the one I bought. It's $3 on ebay and is amazing. Nice and plush, fits the Vita perfectly. Also comes with a garbage wrist strap but whatevs. If you want I'll upload some pictures too for good measure but if you're a fan of the old pouch I'd definitely jump on this one.

[quote name='xxxScorpion']I'll pm you the link to the one I bought. It's $3 on ebay and is amazing. Nice and plush, fits the Vita perfectly. Also comes with a garbage wrist strap but whatevs. If you want I'll upload some pictures too for good measure but if you're a fan of the old pouch I'd definitely jump on this one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bud. I actually saw that one on eBay and was considering it when I did a search for PS Vita sleeves.

[quote name='Komentra']Where can you buy them for 5 bucks? They're 16 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Craigslist and Ebay. It does require a bit of patience to get them for $5.

[quote name='LD_Helix']If you want a really decent case check this out http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rocketfish---Rocketfish%26%23153%3B-PS-Vita-Starter-Kit/6314893.p?skuId=6314893&productCategoryId=pcmcat265900050011&id=1218727577262 its only for 8 bucks at best buy comes with cleaning cloth, 30 vita game holder, but no headphones (its a really mediocre headphone anyway)[/QUOTE]
that's the one that i bought. i highly recommend it as well.

also, i saw the op's sony kit in best buy. the case for it looked huge. needed a compact case that doesn't take up space in my backpack.

bread's done
Back