Playstation Vita Taco Bell Giveaway - Starts January 26th

[quote name='Wario64']I saw no update on the iOS App Store.[/QUOTE]

I have a droid incredible and I found it on the android market. Good luck! :)

[quote name='r3dreck']Is there anyway to download this to your computer and play, maybe via itunes?[/QUOTE]

-_-
Has ANY iOS app worked in iTunes?

[quote name='M3wThr33']-_-
Has ANY iOS app worked in iTunes?[/QUOTE]

Thought a while ago you could play somethings via iTunes? I just use it to play music and load the ipods. I don't buy a thing from there so not sure. So, you can't do anything with an iOS app but can you do anything with the Android app? Play it on an emulator or something? My Galaxy S isn't compatible so looking for other ways to enter this thing :)

Any winners? I got 2 boxes yesterday entered a code in the evening and the wee hours of this morning and both were losers... also no luck on the app working for Android Motorola Xoom...

Well website is horrible right now so you cant enter that way. Took like 30 mins to get a Sorry you lost Txt back. And the App doesnt work either. Wont let you submit. But supposedly 110 of them have been Won. but no wins here or on SD.

How is that even possible? CAG AND SD has no winners? Something seems fishy here. Especially with both Android and iOS launching with no working entry on their game.
The boxes weren't given out much yesterday AND last I checked, the Android app had under 500 downloads. This just seems fake. (Edit: Checked, still under 1,000)

I kinda find it weird that no one has won between here and SD...not calling anyone a POS or anything, but I know these contests drive people to multiple entries, gaming the system, etc....so it's surprising a SDer hasn't won let alone a CAG yet

Well it would appear 84 photos popped out of no where. Mine was not one of them despite submitting it on the first night. Kind of upsetting,

[quote name='Strigol']I kinda find it weird that no one has won between here and SD...not calling anyone a POS or anything, but I know these contests drive people to multiple entries, gaming the system, etc....so it's surprising a SDer hasn't won let alone a CAG yet[/QUOTE]

I completely agree! With this contest just starting and people not knowing about it, nor finding the boxes with the codes...seems really odd to me no one has posted any wins.

[quote name='HelloKitty']I have a droid incredible and I found it on the android market. Good luck! :)[/QUOTE]

You must have the Droid Incredible 2. Just tried on my 1 and it wont show up in the app store and then trying to download it to my phone from the market through a computer says it's not compatible.

Worst promotion ever. I went to my Taco Bell today and ordered a big box. I got a plain box even after asking if they were doing the promotion and if I would get the specially marked box of which the lady behind the counter assured me I would. Even after handing me the plain box the manager that was right there the entire time listening to the conversation didn't care and wouldn't answer me.

They piled all the old boxes up front in two giant stacks that there was literally like 300 of and apparently wont let anyone have the special boxes until they use all the old boxes first. Besides that the manager was so obsessed over hanging the special posters to care about me and I even got the specially marked cup advertising the promotion but heaven forbid I get the box that I actually need. This is just completely stupid.

App is updated and working.

Picture works.

Have at it, tried three times and no luck. Limited 1x per number/email / day... but you can enter more than once per device it seems.

[quote name='SolarUxie']So i just got a box right now, is the code like you enter and its good for only one 15 minute drawing or for all the drawings?[/QUOTE]

Once. But you can only enter once a day even if you have a bunch of codes... at least the rules say that.

[quote name='NismoZ32']You must have the Droid Incredible 2. Just tried on my 1 and it wont show up in the app store and then trying to download it to my phone from the market through a computer says it's not compatible.
[/QUOTE]

I was able to get the app installed on my Droid Incredible 1. Had to search for Taco Bell Mobile to get the right one to show up though. Only problem i'm having is trying to launch the Reality Fighters Dojo game. The corresponding play button does not respond, although all of the other options in the main menu work fine.

[quote name='CBas92']Well it would appear 84 photos popped out of no where. Mine was not one of them despite submitting it on the first night. Kind of upsetting,[/QUOTE]

Mine neither. Weak. It doesn't help that the few people that got on early now have a huge lead in the votes.

Just entered with all 4 lines and nothing again. Looking at the rules, as this ends at midnight EST, that means the nightly reset is at 9PM on the west coast.
I'm realllly suspicious now.

Picked up a box on the 26th. Entered at 1:50ish AM on the 27th, no win. If I pick up another box I think I'll wait to enter until after we get some wins here.

I went to Taco Bell today and asked the guy if they were running the Unlock the Box promotion and he said yes. So I got a $5 box. But when he gave it to me, it was just a regular box. I said," I thought you said you were running the unlock the box promotion" He was clueless. I talked to the manager and she said to go to another taco bell. Oh, well, the meal wasnt' TOO bad...

I've noticed that early in the AM so far, there has been at some point a span of well over an hour where the winners ticker stayed put. I'm not sure how random the random times actually are.

I see they posted my pic now too. What I'll do is post mine and the other 2 links I see on this page (I think that's the only 3 mentioned so far) and put them in the OP. Then we can try to get all the votes on them. When it goes to the next week, we'll try it with 3 more.

We could make a list of entrants in the gallery. And try to limit it to three each week. Unless... do they clear all of them each week? Or just get rid of the winners?

AND STILL NO ONE WON!?

[quote name='M3wThr33']We could make a list of entrants in the gallery. And try to limit it to three each week. Unless... do they clear all of them each week? Or just get rid of the winners?

AND STILL NO ONE WON!?[/QUOTE]

I already added a list of 3 to the OP for this week. If I read the rules right, it's 3 winners per week and everything resets each week (you'd have to submit a new photo each week). The first week is 11 days, and we're all really far behind anyway.

Odds of winning the photo contest are so low though, if you read the prize breakdown in the rules, I think it's only like 18 that they're giving away through that 3rd option. So far this contest has been disappointing compared to the Subway contests last year.

[quote name='CBas92']I will wait to submit my photo for next week.[/QUOTE]

Same. I am going to offer up my UC 3 CE (which I will honestly give away if I win) =P

I wonder what counts as "enough votes from the public".

I might enter, as I have a few ideas, though I need to decide if they're good enough.

[quote name='anticlockclock'] My Submission *DRESSED AS NATHAN DRAKE FROM UNCHARTED!* :D Please vote and I will return the favor. If I can't be on this weeks top 3 for CAG please link me for next week. Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

That pic is awesome!

I voted for everyone in this topic.
I'm pretty sure one of the pics from here would be a winner, considering how low the odds are, but maybe in a few days when this contest is a bit more well know CAG'ers would get a majority of the votes.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I vehemently disagree; I think it's a horrible deal. If I wanted fast food burritos, I could get 12 of them over at Del Taco for about the same price and have leftovers.[/QUOTE]
Less than 50 cents per burrito? That is either one hell of a deal or one set of nasty burritos.

went the other day (27th) & even though there was the signage everywhere all I got was a bag with the items. I didnt get a box of any kind. Im guessing most stores didnt get the boxes in with the rest of the promo as Im seeing other CAGs not get the right box if they did at all. To make up for it, the lady did give me a supersized Dew Baja Blast, but still. To top it off my LG Optimus isnt high enough to DL the Taco bell app. Trying to figure the math though. If they give a Vita away every 15 min is (currently) 263 Vitas right? Trying to figure out the math; I thought Vitas would be flying off the shelf at that rate.

[quote name='anticlockclock']Can we update the first post with these 3 CAGers???
http://unlock.tacobell.com/boast-entry-profile/715/
http://unlock.tacobell.com/boast-entry-profile/680/
http://unlock.tacobell.com/boast-entry-profile/473/

Reason being these are the top 3 people from this CAG forum - therefore we have the best chance to win one for CAG! (The original 3 just aren't moving up in the ranks)[/QUOTE]

Can you add me too, please I am ranked at #30. Also see my contest thread if you want to help me win and you can win something from me!

My link is: http://unlock.tacobell.com/boast-entry-profile/305/

Day 4 and still no winners boasting on here, SD or Twitter. Becoming more convinced this is rigged with all the used codes.

Found one guy on Facebook. That's it so far.

bread's done
Back