Playstation Vita Taco Bell Giveaway - Starts January 26th

This whole thing is messed up. A week ago, my Android Dojo app won't give me any screen after I submit my info. It continues today. On my iPod Touch the screen shows so fast it doesn't even seem to communicate with any server to check.

As for how low the numbers are, I bet there are hundreds of us who won, but the system is flawed and doesn't even tell us or email out winning confirmations.

[quote name='poet17eric']This whole thing is messed up. A week ago, my Android Dojo app won't give me any screen after I submit my info. It continues today. On my iPod Touch the screen shows so fast it doesn't even seem to communicate with any server to check.

As for how low the numbers are, I bet there are hundreds of us who won, but the system is flawed and doesn't even tell us or email out winning confirmations.[/QUOTE]

People are getting winning texts LITERALLY A WEEK LATER. But that's from no response initially, not a loss message first.

Got my bundle today. I won on Feb 6 (online code entry) and got my confirmation email on Feb 9 asking which game I wanted. I picked LBP. I got another email on Feb 12 confirming my info and the Vita would be shipped out in 2-3 weeks. I never got the Hot Shots Golf substitution email. That game was in the package.

Are we taking bets to see if Ventura will be around in Oct to ship out LBP? I would really surprised if they do remember to ship it out down the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='my2k2zx2']Got my bundle today. I won on Feb 6 (online code entry) and got my confirmation email on Feb 9 asking which game I wanted. I picked LBP. I got another email on Feb 12 confirming my info and the Vita would be shipped out in 2-3 weeks. I never got the Hot Shots Golf substitution email. That game was in the package.

Are we taking bets to see if Ventura will be around in Oct to ship out LBP? I would really surprised if they do remember to ship it out down the road.[/QUOTE]

Nice.. Good to see more shipping. I got the winning email on the 15th & confirmation on the 16th. Hopefully I get mine in a week or 2.

[quote name='uEih']Is there an online AMOE now or later?[/QUOTE]

That's what I'm waiting for too. It's later from 3/2/12 through 3/11/12, that is if they do that right and there is no "hack attack" on it.

[quote name='Wchillinman']That's what I'm waiting for too. It's later from 3/2/12 through 3/11/12, that is if they do that right and there is no "hack attack" on it.[/QUOTE]

Haha they'll probably do it right but i wouldn't doubt people will find other ways to cheat the system.

Still haven't gotten my Vita (won via text message on the 1st, got confirmation on the 3rd). I responded to my email thread with them a few days back asking but I haven't gotten a response. Left a message on that one voicemail box a few hours ago. Hopefully I hear back from somebody at some point. 3+ weeks now and I'm starting to get worried.

man just picked up my ps vita wifi model with a travel case,8gb memory card and 3 games fifa soccer,ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 & wipeout 2048 and screen protector not at bad deal for $320.00 :applause: im loving it so much :D

Today might be a good day to play.

It literally jumped about 40 while I was in the shower. I'll be keeping an eye on it throughout the day.
Jumped another 4 in about 10 minutes.

Played and lost. I'm not too happy right now.

9 this hour.

When I went to school this morning, there wasn't even 2000. When I got back, there was over 3500! I missed the rush. At least this (should) mean that they'll give 1 away every 15 minutes again and not just randomly.

Nope. At 10AM it jumped up 1,500 and started going up fairly consistently, but I saw zero change in the slow number of winners posting online. I'm out of all of my free entries, but in 2 days is the online rush.

Hey guys my little cousin entered the contest with the picture. He is currently in 19 place it would be great if you guys could help him out. Those people in first must be cheating some how. Anyways heres the link every little help is welcomed. Link

[quote name='slowdive21']No win for me. Is it one AMOE per day, or one AMOE for the remainder of the contest?[/QUOTE]

One per day per IP.

Also, out of the 4 I requested today, 3 came through. The one I was sketchy on never made it.

Pretty aggravated right now. I won last Friday & I have yet to receive a confirmation from Ventura. Considering everything that's happened to this point, this surely doesn't make me feel very good about my chances of getting mine.

This thing is a f&%$ing joke!!!!!

I won on Feb 24th. Haven't received an email, so I sent them one. They just notified me they can't find me in their system, so I'm not a winner. What a bunch of BS, I sent in the pics I took with my phone, but pretty sure I'm SOL.

I'm pissed

Sucks guys for those who won. I bet after they realized they got scammed they decided to invalidate all the winners and are claiming every excuse in the book.

[quote name='Rodster']Sucks guys for those who won. I bet after they realized they got scammed they decided to invalidate all the winners and are claiming every excuse in the book.[/QUOTE]

It just sucks for everybody. A lot of people put time into this, and it's been broken beyond belief.

I have a dialogue going with someone at Ventura over email right now. I have them manually checking all the codes I have (or so they say...). They insist they can't do a query of the database for the confirmation info I gave them (address, DOB, etc.). Does that even make sense? I have about 10 boxes here, and I know one of them is the winning code, so I'm prepared to do this all night.

[quote name='SaiF']So if i won back in early February, does it count? I didn't get an email or anything.[/QUOTE]

Probably not. I won on the 24th, and they've apparently "lost" my entry...

Anyone have contact info for the guys running the Facebook group for people who didn't get their Vitas? It appears the group has been taken down or something...

Also, I'm going to point out, last I saw, Ventura Associates was only going to give away TWO total Vitas for that runner-up thing for the not-really-winners. (For 300+ people)

The Facebook group went "Secret".

I can get to it since I joined before it went secret. Not sure how anyone that didnt join can get in.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Nice. Also, it looks like the dojo is dead.
It was patched out on iOS and does nothing on Android.[/QUOTE]

The dojo still works on my iphone. Went to Taco Bell today and they don't offer the boxes anymore. Guess that's over. Got a code by email for the first time today and it says it's already used. Ugh.

Guys I'm close to winning the Boast contest but I need some help since the people are getting lots of votes now. Thanks for all the votes Link

[quote name='bob101']Guys I'm close to winning the Boast contest but I need some help since the people are getting lots of votes now. Thanks for all the votes Link[/QUOTE]

Voted

I received an AMOE code that was already used today. Not a fan of this promotion...

I voted for you bob101, good luck.

Just entered my code for the day and got a pop up that was basically empty. No idea what happened there.

[quote name='PieterMc']I wish they would go ahead and send me some sort of confirmation e-mail.[/QUOTE]

When did you win? I won on 2/24, and still no confirmation. In fact, they can't find me in their database. #fail

[quote name='quasar502']When did you win? I won on 2/24, and still no confirmation. In fact, they can't find me in their database. #fail[/QUOTE]

March 7th.

I am probably being impatient, but based on what has happened with others.... How in the world do you even get in touch with these guys?

^Same here lol. I received an email on the 6th and then on the 7th saying I won but I haven't received any word back from them after sending my shipping info. I'm hoping we made it in time for the March 11th shipments.

bread's done
Back