Playstation Vita UK prices

Viper139

CAGiversary!
Amazon have listed there prices for the Playstation Vita in the UK

Wifi only - £229.99
3G/Wifi - £279.99

Seems pretty dam expensive if you asked me, I bet the Wii U will cost less than £299

Makes absolutely no sense to charge that much, the wifi only one in Amerika is only $250, which at the moment equates to about £160. Surely this will get corrected.

Heh, not going to happen. Didn't happen with any PSP model, not going to happen for the PSV. Sony has a 'like it or lump it' policy when it comes to regional pricing.

Thing is as well I was super psyched for it at £160 pricing, but for £230...An awful lot of money for a handheld. Maybe it's because they see the 3DS is being sold for about the same price and people are picking them up like hot cakes.

to be honest i think the pricing is pretty good for the uk considering we normally get fucked over with prices like we did again but not as bad considering the 3DS pricepoint ...which will not drop until at least next year due to the upcoming holiday season

I definitely won't be getting it on day one - if 3DS pricing is anything to go by, it'll drop to reasonable levels pretty quickly.

[quote name='TheToiletDuck']But word to the wise: DON'T BE AN EARLY ADOPTER.[/QUOTE]

but it's shiny and new!

[quote name='John']I definitely won't be getting it on day one - if 3DS pricing is anything to go by, it'll drop to reasonable levels pretty quickly.[/QUOTE]

this...

and yes, try to have it bought in USA if you have some friend goin' there

bread's done
Back