Playstation vr Not live yet

Anybody have a recommendation on a really good headset/headphones that will compliment the vr headset? Preorder done now just to wait on October lol
So you need headphones as well? It doesn't have some sort of built in sound already? I missed the info on that part.

So you need headphones as well? It doesn't have some sort of built in sound already? I missed the info on that part..
it comes with a headset, but i think its along the lines of ps4 pack in headset quality. from the amazon picture they may even just be a set of earbuds.

no tax beats 5%
Ah they charge 6% in PA so 5% at Target is better here. Still, that extra $3.49 it would cost at Target, vs no 6% sales tax at Amazon (my rate; I understand some are higher), is worth it to not have to constantly wait and hit "refresh" on Amazon hoping to buy from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping still available @ bb. bought the camera black fri week for $15 with the coupon so I'll buy the headset by itself. Hopefully the lone headset will be a black fri deal later this yr.
You must mean Black Friday 2017. No way Sony cuts the price a few weeks after launch, especially considering pre-orders are selling out. The only "deal" we might see is Sony releasing more units for BF at full retail price.

Has it been confirmed yet whether the Core bundle's "demo disc" is the collection of minigames in the Launch bundle? Hard to decide which one to order if not, because I already have two Move controllers but no PS4 camera.

Has it been confirmed yet whether the Core bundle's "demo disc" is the collection of minigames in the Launch bundle? Hard to decide which one to order if not, because I already have two Move controllers but no PS4 camera.
According to the bundle listing it also contains the demo disc in addition to the PSVR worlds game. So i would assume it is a different thing entirely.

plus amazon credit card gets back 5% from amazon purchases and best buy credit card gets back 5 or 6% (plus points) from best buy.  Target 5% red card is honestly the worst deal on electronics / video games, only thing its really good for its clothes and a true CAG wears the same underwear for 15 years.

plus amazon credit card gets back 5% from amazon purchases and best buy credit card gets back 5 or 6% (plus points) from best buy. Target 5% red card is honestly the worst deal on electronics / video games, only thing its really good for its clothes and a true CAG wears the same underwear for 15 years.
Which Amazon credit card or Best Buy credit card do you have to get 5% or 6% cash back? My Amazon Chase only gives 3% back as Amazon gift card on Amazon purchases. My Best Buy Citi card only gives about 7% back in the form of points for video game purchases (but it's lower for consoles and accessories)

Which Amazon credit card or Best Buy credit card do you have to get 5% or 6% cash back? My Amazon Chase only gives 3% back as Amazon gift card on Amazon purchases. My Best Buy Citi card only gives about 7% back in the form of points for video game purchases (but it's lower for consoles and accessories)
the amazon store card gives 5% back, if i recall its not even a visa, mastercard or anything like that, just good at amazon. in fact until recently there wasnt even a physical card.

the amazon store card gives 5% back, if i recall its not even a visa, mastercard or anything like that, just good at amazon. in fact until recently there wasnt even a physical card.
Wow, I didn't even know they gave any % cash back. Thought it was only in Amazon gift card. Nice!

Not really sure I like how Amazon is announcing when more preorders will go live. Why not just put them up? Now most news sites ran the story so it'll be the same as the first preorder's, sell out asap. I'll give it a go, if I can get on my phone at 5pm. If not I'll probably just stick with my BB order from Tuesday at 10:01am. Like I and a few others already stated, a $500 video game purchase with the BB credit/gcu gives a decent amount back in reward points.

So you need headphones as well? It doesn't have some sort of built in sound already? I missed the info on that part.
The virtual boy sounded awesome with built in speakers so I was hoping this unit would have like multiple speakers around the unit to give a virtual surround sound effect as well. This has me questioning just how good this experience will be because I don't like wearing headphones at all. Been so much better if the VR had it all in one unit that you just slipped over your head. I might wait now honestly this might be a deal breaker for this thing.

With the ear buds, its simulated 3d surround sound? Isn't it? I believe they work with a port on the vr headset itself?

With the ear buds, its simulated 3d surround sound? Isn't it? I believe they work with a port on the vr headset itself?
Im guessing 360 degree sound is the same?

Utilizing technology developed for the platform, PlayStation VR delivers a deeply immersive audio experience, putting you in the middle of the world with sound that comes from any direction in a 360-degree sphere.

Why not? It's free and the debit card version doesn't require a credit check or line of credit, so there's no hit to your credit score.
using any sort of debit card system is the absolute worst idea. first its money going straight out of your bank account, vs an extra layer of protection when using a credit card. second target has already been hacked once so why the fuck would I trust them to hold any financial data of mine. third most credit card rewards are tiered and vastly superior to 5% back on red card. For example I use my best buy visa until I spend $3500/yr on it, that gives me free elite+ at best buy - free release day shipping, extra RZ points, early access to black friday sales.

after I hit $3500/yr I use my Sallie may credit card which gives back 5% on all purchases, or my united card which gives me free mileage status if I spend enough per year, and I do since I put all my bills and everything on credit cards. I pay back everything every month though, my dad taught me that only a sucker carries debt at 19% APR.

but seriously never use a debit card especially in this day and age of electronic theft, I keep only a single debit card (bank) which is locked in my gun safe and only taken out when I need to withdraw cash from an ATM. Credit cards are way better than debit cards for a lot of reasons relating to security, rewards, and chargebacks.

using any sort of debit card system is the absolute worst idea. first its money going straight out of your bank account, vs an extra layer of protection when using a credit card. second target has already been hacked once so why the fuck would I trust them to hold any financial data of mine. third most credit card rewards are tiered and vastly superior to 5% back on red card. For example I use my best buy visa until I spend $3500/yr on it, that gives me free elite+ at best buy - free release day shipping, extra RZ points, early access to black friday sales.

after I hit $3500/yr I use my Sallie may credit card which gives back 5% on all purchases, or my united card which gives me free mileage status if I spend enough per year, and I do since I put all my bills and everything on credit cards. I pay back everything every month though, my dad taught me that only a sucker carries debt at 19% APR.

but seriously never use a debit card especially in this day and age of electronic theft, I keep only a single debit card (bank) which is locked in my gun safe and only taken out when I need to withdraw cash from an ATM. Credit cards are way better than debit cards for a lot of reasons relating to security, rewards, and chargebacks.
Then why not get the Target Credit card version instead?

Any can be attacked, really. Your information is only as secure as the company processing it regardless of who issues the card. So I guess you refuse to shop there now with your outside credit card?

Why is everyone going nuts to get one from Amazon?

Mine will be $25 cheaper at Target after the 5% Red Card discount.

Its actually 3%. Target's 5% off using the Red Card is the better deal.

ee5fdd830ccc.jpg

Any can be attacked, really. Your information is only as secure as the company processing it regardless of who issues the card. So I guess you refuse to shop there now with your outside credit card?
Why do you always make these stupid strawman posts, misrepresenting everything someone else says?

Because applying for tons of credit cards and having lots of open credit lines is a bad idea, especially if you are applying for financing for a home or vehicle. I personally have a Red Card, but I am very careful about applying for multiple credit cards and I would never apply for a store debit card as unlike a credit card where the credit card company will immediately handle the fraud, with a debit card, you may wait weeks or even months to have your account restored and that money is not available to you in the interim. I really hope you're not a lawyer as you seem to lack quite a bit of common sense based on some of the posts I have seen you make.

Because applying for tons of credit cards and having lots of open credit lines is a bad idea, especially if you are applying for financing for a home or vehicle. I personally have a Red Card, but I am very careful about applying for multiple credit cards and I would never apply for a store debit card as unlike a credit card where the credit card company will immediately handle the fraud, with a debit card, you may wait weeks or even months to have your account restored and that money is not available to you in the interim. I really hope you're not a lawyer as you seem to lack quite a bit of common sense based on some of the posts I have seen you make.
Too bad for you, I am. In 2 states.

I believe there is a finance section to these forums. Did I come to the wrong thread? There's also a Vs. section, pick one and move this thread please.

Lol. How many Amazon cards are there?? I applied for the Amazon 3% Rewards Visa because of the $50 rewards promo. With my bad credit, I was surprised to get a $2000 credit line. Guess I will look into that 5% card now.
A $2000 credit line is a really good indicator that you have fuck credit

bread's done
Back