Please Close Thread

Please CML for DQ VIII - if you see nothing, I'll probably buy if the price is right - is it the big box version? if so, how is box and does it have the FFXII demo?

******************** FOR TRADE ********************
All are complete & black label, original print - unless noted

GAMES:

NINTENDO GAMECUBE:

icongamecube.gif
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (new/sealed)
icongamecube.gif
Tales of Symphonia - PC (new/sealed)

NINTENDO WII:
iconwii.gif
Trauma Center: Second Opinion (new/sealed)

SONY PLAYSTATION:
117rdag.jpg
Legend of Dragoon

SONY PLAYSTATION 2:
iconps2_r2.gif
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King w/ FFXII Demo in Box (new/sealed)

iconps2_r2.gif
Final Fantasy XII
(new/sealed)
iconps2_r2.gif
GrimGrimoire
(new/sealed)
iconps2_r2.gif
Odin Sphere
(new/sealed)
iconps2_r2.gif
Rogue Galaxy
(new/sealed)
iconps2_r2.gif
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Limited Edition w/ Art book + OST
(new/sealed)
iconps2_r2.gif
Singstar Pop
+ 2 Microphones & USB Adapter
iconps2_r2.gif
Tales of the Abyss
(new/sealed)
iconps2_r2.gif
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria

SONY PLAYSTATION 3:
iconps3.gif
Folklore
(new/sealed)

SONY PLAYSTATION PORTABLE:
iconpsp_r2.gif
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth

MISC:
iconwii.gif
Nintendo Wiimote Controller

******************** WANTED *******************
Games:
Requirements: Complete, n. mint condition (if not new), & black label (non greatest hits)

That are currently available:
117rdag.jpg
FINAL FANTASY VII
iconwii.gif
Okami

For wanted games not yet released, please check my wish list.

BUT I REALLY WANT THIS - :hot: ... So Paypal is also something I'd work with (once we get more info).

Anime & Movies:
Requirements: N. MINT/MINT, REGION 1 ONLY! (PREFER WIDE SCREEN)

icondvdpng.png
5 Centimeters per second

icondvdpng.png
Howl's Moving Castle

THANK YOU FOR VISITING.

Ooooh I love the new list. Nice job! :applause:

Lots of great PS2 games you've got there, especially DQVIII and all the MGS love. Looks like everyone beat me to it. I'm really interested in that MGS3S LE, but my wallet can't afford that, lol.

Anyways, good luck and free bump for a very friendly CAG.

[quote name='Nephilim']This layout is putting stuff all over the place on the screen for me too. Almost impossible to tell what is what.[/quote]

Hey there,
sorry about the harsh layout. Honestly, I was trying a different approach that would look more friendly to your eyes. It seems that half of the users here have difficulty previewing my page due to resolution issues.
I placed 2 different version of the layout.
The original & another more screen friendly, yet text heavy version.

Please LMK if that's readable.

Thanks for the imput!

Deleted roughly 50 pm to make room for the 25 I've received.
BUMP!

I'm gone in the next 2 hours.

[quote name='Cleaner7']Ooooh I love the new list. Nice job! :applause:

Lots of great PS2 games you've got there, especially DQVIII and all the MGS love. Looks like everyone beat me to it. I'm really interested in that MGS3S LE, but my wallet can't afford that, lol.

Anyways, good luck and free bump for a very friendly CAG.[/quote]

thanks buddy! I appreciate YOUR appreciation!

Oh, i think I misput the pending outs - I think its MGS 3: Sub non LE you're interested in no? if so, that's still available ;).

Anyhow LMK if you want to work something out with that &/or DQ VIII

Thanks again buddy!

[quote name='guynextshore']Hey there,
sorry about the harsh layout. Honestly, I was trying a different approach that would look more friendly to your eyes. It seems that half of the users here have difficulty previewing my page due to resolution issues.
I placed 2 different version of the layout.
The original & another more screen friendly, yet text heavy version.

Please LMK if that's readable.

Thanks for the imput!

Deleted roughly 50 pm to make room for the 25 I've received.
BUMP!

I'm gone in the next 2 hours.[/quote]

Looks gorgeous, guy! :applause:

I'm definately interested in the Vector one & Box. Possibly the Wind Waker Guide also, as I seem to have misplaced mine. :bomb:

Please let me know if there's anything on my list we could trade for. If not, hit me with a price.

CML for Zelda WW guide...or let me know how much you're asking to sell it for. Just read Key #4...so I'll PM you with what I hope is a starting point for buying the Zelda WW guide. I may be willing to trade two of my available guides for it if I have anything you want.

:cry: Awww, gwen beat me on the Zelda WW guide by 2 minutes... ;):D

I still have a sealed DJ Max 2 Reg. Version for the taking guy ;)

I'm interested in Jump Ultimate Stars and Final Fantasy X

Is that MK:double dash the 2-disc version?

[quote name='guynextshore']Woah you have a reg. ver one now? I thought your's the LE one?! - either way nice!

Actually both JUS & FFX are in talks right now - however if they both fall - I'll be more than happy to work something out for you.

As for the MK DD - no this isn't the normal 2 disc ver. this is the I suppose 'more elusive' NOT FOR RESALE version. it doesn't contain the bonus disk - but it's still the same o' DD game.

& that's currently NOT pending right now![/quote]

Ah, kk. I'm looking for the 2-disc version.

If they do fall through, I'm here to catch the deal and toss it back up to you :D

Actually, it's the sealed game from the LE version, but I wouldn't mind splitting it for the sole purpose of trading :p

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Ah, kk. I'm looking for the 2-disc version.

If they do fall through, I'm here to catch the deal and toss it back up to you :D

Actually, it's the sealed game from the LE version, but I wouldn't mind splitting it for the sole purpose of trading :p[/quote]

why?
is it THAT much better? lol j/k.

Anyway - yea I'll definately let you know what's up.

ooh so it's from a LE version huh? which one? night black? :). haha

you know those have plummet in ebay since it's only 115 on play asia right now....crazy.

Hmm.. I wonder if there's anything else you want? :)

[quote name='guynextshore']why?
is it THAT much better? lol j/k.

Anyway - yea I'll definately let you know what's up.

ooh so it's from a LE version huh? which one? night black? :). haha

you know those have plummet in ebay since it's only 115 on play asia right now....crazy.

Hmm.. I wonder if there's anything else you want? :)[/quote]

Haha, well I figure if I'm going to get the game, it might as well be the version that has the most to offer. Honestly, I don't even know what the bonus disc contains. If it's just a demo, then I'll pass and might eye your Double Dash ;)

I tripped out on the LE's at play asia. I remember the mad rush to buy them and they sold out so quick, but now that they're back in stock all of a sudden it's been about a month and they're still available o_O

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Haha, well I figure if I'm going to get the game, it might as well be the version that has the most to offer. Honestly, I don't even know what the bonus disc contains. If it's just a demo, then I'll pass and might eye your Double Dash ;)

I tripped out on the LE's at play asia. I remember the mad rush to buy them and they sold out so quick, but now that they're back in stock all of a sudden it's been about a month and they're still available o_O[/quote]

Well... actually you kinda hit it on the ball there.

according to ign.com
the bonus disk features:

• Demos of Mario Party 5, F-Zero GX, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike, and Sonic Heroes
  • Video of 1080 Avalanche, Kirby Air Ride, Pokemon Colosseum, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Harry Potter: Quiddich World Cup, NBA Live 2004, and Spongebob Squarepants: The Search for Bikini Bottom
  • Game Link transferrable exclusive content for Fire Emblem on Game Boy Advance
so yea a bunch of demos & videos really - not really anything for additional game play - not even a 'making of' ...ehh

Well it's up to you - if you want it LMK :)

haha yea definately - I was in shock when play asia started to sell the LE again.... & even when it became discounted.
Did they just received a second shipment or something?

Very weird indeed.

[quote name='guynextshore']Well... actually you kinda hit it on the ball there.

according to ign.com
the bonus disk features:

• Demos of Mario Party 5, F-Zero GX, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike, and Sonic Heroes
  • Video of 1080 Avalanche, Kirby Air Ride, Pokemon Colosseum, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Harry Potter: Quiddich World Cup, NBA Live 2004, and Spongebob Squarepants: The Search for Bikini Bottom
  • Game Link transferrable exclusive content for Fire Emblem on Game Boy Advance
so yea a bunch of demos & videos really - not really anything for additional game play - not even a 'making of' ...ehh

Well it's up to you - if you want it LMK :)

haha yea definately - I was in shock when play asia started to sell the LE again.... & even when it became discounted.
Did they just received a second shipment or something?

Very weird indeed.[/QUOTE]

The *extras* if you want to call them that sound stupid to me. Go for guys Shini :mrgreen:

Now to answer some LONG awaited posts..

[quote name='guinaevere']Looks gorgeous, guy! :applause:

I'm definately interested in the Vector one & Box. Possibly the Wind Waker Guide also, as I seem to have misplaced mine. :bomb:

Please let me know if there's anything on my list we could trade for. If not, hit me with a price.[/quote]

THANKS gwen, sure love the feeling of being appreciated.
However, I was having some problems loading the page & then - i tried to save the TL... I suppose it was just like how your previous list was erased. eh

Anyhow, I'll check YOUR GORGEOUS list later on ;).

[quote name='klyco']Bumping this for those who are interested in his deals.[/quote]

thanks for the bump buddy! hope you do enjoy Odin!

[quote name='CaoPi']interested in your FF 10, CML[/quote]

sorry things couldn't work out caopi - but i still have RE zero, PB LE & metal saga if you are interested.....

[quote name='Derrick1979']** Bump for the GUY**[/quote]

thanks for the bump derrick - I'll be sure to return the favor! ;).
btw still interested in Metal saga?

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']The *extras* if you want to call them that sound stupid to me. Go for guys Shini :mrgreen:[/quote]

you heard my broski ;) let's trade haha.
Anyhow,
sorry shini but it looks like the guy gunning for JUS is going to stick with it...
However FFX is available & so is mario kart dd - maybe we can work something out yea? :)

[quote name='RawisJericho']Hey Guy, the only thing I saw on your list is a XBL points card.[/quote]

Going to respond to you shortly rawis!!

//////////////////

I think that's it for everybody - If I missed you, sorry - pm me & i'll reply as soon as I can.

Anyhow -

Any one willing to trade their Resistance Fall of man (complete/mint) for a Gears of War complete & mint - actually it's practically NEW!! :).

[quote name='guynextshore']you heard my broski ;) let's trade haha.
Anyhow,
sorry shini but it looks like the guy gunning for JUS is going to stick with it...
However FFX is available & so is mario kart dd - maybe we can work something out yea? :)[/quote]

Aww man, I was holdin' out for Jump Ultimate :/

Hmm...I'm still interested in FFX and Mario Kart DD, but not enough to trade a sealed DJ Max 2.

I'm eyeing that Suikoden V and Phantom Brave LE as well. I had one but traded it out to Silent :p

I definitely want FFX, what was it that made it warrant a great instead of mint cond. rating?
As for Mario Kart DD, what is the difference between that one and the regular veriond of MKDD? Just the fact that it says not for resale?

I'm thinking of Suikoden V, Phantom Brave, and FFX for DJ Max 2 + $10 cash since it would be uneven. LMK dude, let's work it out :D

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Aww man, I was holdin' out for Jump Ultimate :/

Hmm...I'm still interested in FFX and Mario Kart DD, but not enough to trade a sealed DJ Max 2.

I'm eyeing that Suikoden V and Phantom Brave LE as well. I had one but traded it out to Silent :p

I definitely want FFX, what was it that made it warrant a great instead of mint cond. rating?
As for Mario Kart DD, what is the difference between that one and the regular veriond of MKDD? Just the fact that it says not for resale?

I'm thinking of Suikoden V, Phantom Brave, and FFX for DJ Max 2 + $10 cash since it would be uneven. LMK dude, let's work it out :D[/quote]

Yea, sorry about that - the guy was insistent hehe..

ANyhow so no go for FFX + MK DD? - well that's alright, I understand where you are comming from.

As for FFX - it's only branded with the 'great' condition instead of 'mint' - is because it ISN'T mint. To me, mint means - NO scratches on the disks w/ prestine manual & casing - FFX has some wear w/ slight scratches on the disks (doesn't affect game play of course) but by no means is it mint.

As for Suikoden V & PB LE +OST trade - How about

Phantom brave Limited Edition + OST (new) + FFX for DJ max 2 (new) :)?!

i'd be willing to trade suikoden V - any more items from your cool uncle's sweet Stash??! hehe.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Aww man, I was holdin' out for Jump Ultimate :/

I'm thinking of Suikoden V, Phantom Brave, and FFX for DJ Max 2 + $10 cash since it would be uneven. LMK dude, let's work it out :D[/QUOTE]

Ha ha you know whats funny Shini Your Phantom brave I sold for $80. :mrgreen:

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Ha ha you know whats funny Shini Your Phantom brave I sold for $80. :mrgreen:[/quote]

what the heck?!!
SERIOUSLY!??!! NICE BRO! :applause:

hmm alright shini - how about this
suikoden V + PB LE + OST + FFX + MK DD for DJ MAX 2 LE :).

oh btw regarding MK Double dash.... I don't believe there's a difference - just one contains the bonus disk. it's the same game only mine is a one container ngc case (since it's only one disk) & has the paper in lay on the BACK that says 'NOT FOR RESALE'.

[quote name='guynextshore']what the heck?!!

oh btw regarding MK Double dash.... I don't believe there's a difference - just one contains the bonus disk. it's the same game only mine is a one container ngc case (since it's only one disk) & has the paper in lay on the BACK that says 'NOT FOR RESALE'.[/QUOTE]

Damnz thats a lot of games..... :shock:

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Damnz thats a lot of games..... :shock:[/quote]

haha well it is a semi sealed DJ Max LE (hey shini what version is this? NIGHT BLACK yes?? :pray: )

Let's see what he has to say!

[quote name='guynextshore']haha well it is a semi sealed DJ Max LE (hey shini what version is this? NIGHT BLACK yes?? :pray: )

Let's see what he has to say![/QUOTE]

Ha ha true true, hopefully midnight black as well since black is teh sexiorz....

Shini don't forget to be on Friday on Psn so we can game share. Then Resistance after yes?

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Ha ha true true, hopefully midnight black as well since black is teh sexiorz....

Shini don't forget to be on Friday on Psn so we can game share. Then Resistance after yes?[/quote]

heck yea it is. definately going to try woo the lady with this - Plus, she's a DJ max 2 fan haha.

Darnit you guys, I want in on the action too!!! haha you guys make me want a PS3 so bad right now. All I have here waiting for my HDMI 360 to come in....

Holidays come faster!!

btw. what do you mean.... game share?

[quote name='guynextshore']heck yea it is. definately going to try woo the lady with this - Plus, she's a DJ max 2 fan haha.

Darnit you guys, I want in on the action too!!! haha you guys make me want a PS3 so bad right now. All I have here waiting for my HDMI 360 to come in....

Holidays come faster!!

btw. what do you mean.... game share?[/QUOTE]

You need to get a PS3 now bro to play with us and have fun. Screw the 360 mine just sits there collecting a hella lot of dust lol, while my PS3 breathes hot air on it.Game share, down loadable games from the Playstation Store. You buy them from the store, then if you have a friend and he has a game you want and vice versa you can game share without having to buy the game. It's really an awesome feature. Maybe bribe her with the DJ so you can get an Xmas present sooner. :D

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']You need to get a PS3 now bro to play with us and have fun. Screw the 360 mine just sits there collecting a hella lot of dust lol, while my PS3 breathes hot air on it.Game share, down loadable games from the Playstation Store. You buy them from the store, then if you have a friend and he has a game you want and vice versa you can game share without having to buy the game. It's really an awesome feature. Maybe bribe her with the DJ so you can get an Xmas present sooner. :D[/quote]

Well... like I said - I was thinking of selling my 360 HDMI (once I get it) for funding of my PS3.... However, the GF stopped (more like excessively yelled) at me for not thinking of my brothers haha. So 360 stays....

HAHA - i'd like that - but I know once I get DJ max 2 - she'll just 'borrow' my psp. I wish I can bribe her to get the PS3 sooner... but I know I'm not getting one until AFTER I take her to disney land in december. & only in december.
So like I said.....it's going to be a long while to xmas.

I might as well try to get some games by then huh? ;).

& btw, I should have gotten NGS CE when I had the chance... I can't find those anymore SoB!!

Shini, pm if you're interested :).

[quote name='guynextshore']Well... like I said - I was thinking of selling my 360 HDMI (once I get it) for funding of my PS3.... However, the GF stopped (more like excessively yelled) at me for not thinking of my brothers haha. So 360 stays....

HAHA - i'd like that - but I know once I get DJ max 2 - she'll just 'borrow' my psp. I wish I can bribe her to get the PS3 sooner... but I know I'm not getting one until AFTER I take her to disney land in december. & only in december.
So like I said.....it's going to be a long while to xmas.

I might as well try to get some games by then huh? ;).

& btw, I should have gotten NGS CE when I had the chance... I can't find those anymore SoB!!

Shini, pm if you're interested :).[/QUOTE]

Damn that sucks bro. Yeah might as well get the games before you have the system, so at least you'll have stuff to play when you get a PS3. The NGS collectors edition really isn't that special either, but it was released in limited prints though. So yeah you should of grabbed you one when you had the chance broski.

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']Ha ha you know whats funny Shini Your Phantom brave I sold for $80. :mrgreen:[/quote]

Oh you bastard, how the hell did you pull that off?

I have never seen it go higher than $20-25 recently.

[quote name='guynextshore']what the heck?!!

oh btw regarding MK Double dash.... I don't believe there's a difference - just one contains the bonus disk. it's the same game only mine is a one container ngc case (since it's only one disk) & has the paper in lay on the BACK that says 'NOT FOR RESALE'.[/quote]
Is that another OST aside from the OST disc that comes inside the Special Ed. of Phantom?

I'm not lettin' an LE go for those dude, sorry.

I was thinking of Suikoden V + FFX for DJ Max 2

Btw, Silent, I'll be on Friday Afternoon, so I'll see you there. We can do Resistance after as well, let's see if we can dig up some more people to get in. I'll post up in the CAG clan thread.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Is that another OST aside from the OST disc that comes inside the Special Ed. of Phantom?

I'm not lettin' an LE go for those dude, sorry.

I was thinking of Suikoden V + FFX for DJ Max 2

Btw, Silent, I'll be on Friday Afternoon, so I'll see you there. We can do Resistance after as well, let's see if we can dig up some more people to get in. I'll post up in the CAG clan thread.[/quote]

oh no i mean it's the special edition that comes with the soundtract... but yea. it's cool - just checking you know ;).

Anyhow I think I can do that trade for DJ Max 2

curious though - since you're alright with seperating the game from the LE goodies - think I can weasle out the DJ max artbook from you? That's the reason I wanted the LE in the first place.

I'll add in MK DD :).

BTw, any more new items from your uncle or have you found those magic disk ? or have they've been totally lost..forever lol.

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Oh you bastard, how the hell did you pull that off?

I have never seen it go higher than $20-25 recently.[/QUOTE]

I put ultra rare in the topic title since I thought it was at the time. Then I had my friend help bump it up in price a little bit and about last two minutes people started bidding like crazy and it ended up at $80. ;)

[quote name='Inf^Shini']

Btw, Silent, I'll be on Friday Afternoon, so I'll see you there. We can do Resistance after as well, let's see if we can dig up some more people to get in. I'll post up in the CAG clan thread.[/QUOTE]

Alright, I replied to the topic as well. Seems we got a few people so far, I hope to get Strider and Darkness on too, then we will have almost everyone that played before on. Maybe one of us should PM them and see if we can get them on eh? ;)

[quote name='klyco']Any chance that you'll be getting anything new on your tradelist?[/quote]

Hmm... well I already put in the guitar hero bundles up for trade/sell - I may even add some stuff from my collection... but it'll be only a few.

Why? is there anything you're looking for or do you have something of my wants?

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']I put ultra rare in the topic title since I thought it was at the time. Then I had my friend help bump it up in price a little bit and about last two minutes people started bidding like crazy and it ended up at $80. ;)

Alright, I replied to the topic as well. Seems we got a few people so far, I hope to get Strider and Darkness on too, then we will have almost everyone that played before on.[/quote]

Ohh.. so you ebay'd it bro... This I have to see... do you still have the link? (well if it's cool with you bro)

ANyhow, I hear you guys talk about 'game sharing' what exactly does that mean??

Nothing at the moment except for Bioshock. I was gonna wait till you put Persona 3 on there, but I picked that up wednesday (No pre order, so it pissed off the GS employee, but I laugh when they do).

Also, 80 bucks for PB? I'm amazed since I always saw 3 copies in gamecrazy under 20.

[quote name='guynextshore']Hmm... well I already put in the guitar hero bundles up for trade/sell - I may even add some stuff from my collection... but it'll be only a few.

Why? is there anything you're looking for or do you have something of my wants?

Ohh.. so you ebay'd it bro... This I have to see... do you still have the link? (well if it's cool with you bro)

ANyhow, I hear you guys talk about 'game sharing' what exactly does that mean??[/QUOTE]

It was on my dad account broski, so I don't have the link sorry. I don't have an Ebay ID I have helped my dad over the years get a good rep so I still use his to this day. Game share broski is about, down loadable games from the Playstation Network Store. You buy them from the store, then if you have a friend and he has a game you want and vice versa you can game share without having to buy the game, and instead "trade games" while being able to keep the game you traded and obtain another game you wanted. It's really an awesome feature.

[quote name='klyco']Nothing at the moment except for Bioshock. I was gonna wait till you put Persona 3 on there, but I picked that up wednesday (No pre order, so it pissed off the GS employee, but I laugh when they do).

Also, 80 bucks for PB? I'm amazed since I always saw 3 copies in gamecrazy under 20.[/quote]

well it was a sealed limited edition one..... but yea I was lost for words, when my broski mentioned it haha.

As for persona 3... well to be honest I haven't even opened it yet (manage to snag a copy just today!) & my SMT series would probably be one of the last items I'd trade/sell....

Bio shock looks pretty interesting though - I'm thinking of preordering the LE since it comes with all those bonus items I only wish they'd but it in a METAL tin instead of a cardboard box.

If anything new goes up I'll let you know!

[quote name='Silent Assassin120']It was on my dad account broski, so I don't have the link sorry. I don't have an Ebay ID I have helped my dad over the years get a good rep so I still use his to this day. Game share broski is about, down loadable games from the Playstation Network Store. You buy them from the store, then if you have a friend and he has a game you want and vice versa you can game share without having to buy the game, and instead "trade games" while being able to keep the game you traded and obtain another game you wanted. It's really an awesome feature.[/quote]

ahh.. well that's alright then, either way I'm still impressed you pulled that. That's almost as good as shini's $300 night black sell.... RIGHT Before it crashed to $140 shipped in playasia haha!

so you get to 'swap' downloadable games on the PSN??! do you get to keep the copy you don't have by swap/sharing it??

or can you only play it when you share - either way sounds good... can't wait to try it out!

bread's done
Back