Please Delete. Created new thread so I can access new posts easier.

Changed the sales again! Now, you can use the "B1G1 ½ OFF" or "B2G1 FREE" deals and tthe prices will be 25% off!! Please, buy something!!!!!!!!

Madden NFL 06, Space Invaders Revolution, and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory are gone! Only four more DS games to sell! PM me!

The Nintendo "Who Are You?" T-Shirt, Mario & Yoshi Plush Toys, Nintendo DS "Touching is Good" Manequin Hand, Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat Bucket Hat, and Nintendo GameCube Preview Disc are gone.

If anyone is interested in any of the novels, please, PM me soon because I'm going to put them on eBay on Monday as a lot. So, if you were only wanting on or two, tell me.

My brother had me add Tomb Raider: Legend on the 360 to his part of the list. He would like to trade it fo Need for Speed: Most Wanted 360, because he likes Tomb Raider, but he wants NFSMW.

Sorry, I like the game and the only reason I'm selling it to make a profit, so after shipping, I'd be getting less than $8, and I paid $8.96.

Added Classic WWE Superstars: Paul Bearer vs. Undertaker Limited Edition 2-Pack Action Figures. These are extremely rare and showcase Jakks best looking Undertaker action figure. Will have pictures tomorrow. MAKE OFFERS ON MY STUFF PLEASE!! I NEED MONEY!!

Added my brothers PS2 and XBOX games. C'mon, make me some offers!! I know there are some wrestling fans around here!! Plus, I've got Meteos!!

Well, I would, it's just, it still retails for $29.99. But I do need cash... how about $12 plus shipping ($2)? I could ship it out tomorrow.

I have some wants now, but not games. I want Super Soakers to finish of the summer and be ready for the next. I also really want cash, but will settle for a Super Soaker (only ones on my list).

Added something to my wants list. I've been looking for Heartbeat (pun intended) forever and can't find it. Oh well, if I can't get it, after I'm viced out, I probably won't even want it anymore. I'm just really hyped that Miami Vice is coming out Friday. I just hope the original theme song is put in the movie somewhere. I'm still pissed off that they are using a redid version of "In the Air Tonight."

bread's done
Back