Please delete! Thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm heading that way and hope it rivals the 2008 experience. I'll give you a bump because if you are the area and don't have tickets yet you should be clawing each other for these.

Bump. Classes..

Oh, and most shirt are in large for those that have inquired, only one small.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohboy10451']but its on your list :roll:[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that, I didn't think you were referring to
Sega GT/Jet Set Radio Future. Thats the LAST game I think of when I think of "Jet Set"

CML for

Blazblue Limited Edition

inFAMOUS
LittleBigPlanet

Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Valkyria Chronicles
Warhawk

Thanks for the interest, but I don't really see anything I'm looking for. If you're interested in buying though, thats always an option. :)

[quote name='helmet']Thanks for the interest, but I don't really see anything I'm looking for. If you're interested in buying though, thats always an option. :)[/QUOTE]
Depends on the price you/your girlfriend are asking. Im semi-broke so yeah...

[quote name='Unaki']Depends on the price you/your girlfriend are asking. Im semi-broke so yeah...[/QUOTE]

I know how it is, which is why I'm trying to sell these off. I don't know of prices for all of those just yet, but I will get back to you when I can get back to my desktop. Somewhere between the lowest market place price and amazon trade-in value would be nice though.

i have a mint condition dreamcast controller and VMU. My dreamcast is not working any more and i am trying to get rid of them.

i am interested in the following games:

Grand Theft Auto IV Special Edition
Uncharted 2

let me know if you are interested and if we can work something out.

Sorry, inbox was full. Going to pass for now until I can get a dreamcast. Hopefully they'll put JSR on 360 so I can avoid it all together. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back