Please *DELETE* this one.

Damn. Just say hard-core.

Woohoo! Lokamee! I play WoW! (No offense to anyone that does, but this is what my friends are like... they are literaly like this. I recoreded one of them saying this.)

The text says (all caps) "omfg mom bring more mac 'n' cheez3 i hav3 50 m4n r41d lol i own t4ht noob shammy lol"

And he is smiling with his bright red tongue sticking out above his upper lip. I find it entertaining.

Edit:

Oh, and he's pissing standing up :D

Iplaywow.jpg

I have a feeling Full_Throttle is going to become the next King_Sprout. Hopefully mods will take care of this guy a little sooner.

There really should be an option for casuals.

I know a lot of hardcores, those who spend their entire days in-game. But I'd say that the majority percentage are people who just log in a few times a week to quest around. And if you're going to make a poll, you should acknowledge them.

I'm a more casual player, and don't necessarily want to be lumped in with those people who can draw the Molten Core from pure memory.

[quote name='OiBoy']There really should be an option for casuals.

I know a lot of hardcores, those who spend their entire days in-game. But I'd say that the majority percentage are people who just log in a few times a week to quest around. And if you're going to make a poll, you should acknowledge them.

I'm a more casual player, and don't necessarily want to be lumped in with those people who can draw the Molten Core from pure memory.[/QUOTE]

There is really no room for the casual "log in a few times a week" crowd unless they are logging on just to do high end raids and instances once you hit the level cap.

The end game is all about those people who spend their entire days in-game.

I had two people at level 60, but I couldn't dedicate the amount of time needed to run the high end instances and my character fell way behind everyone else in the guild... I realized I wasn't having fun at that point anymore.

Forgot to make Casual and now I dunno how to edit. Sorry. If you are casual, just say so.

And hell no, I am not going to be a king_sprout. We've already discussed that a couple of weeks back, dunno where the hell you were.

I thought it became very repetitive. Exactly same quests all the time. Kill 25 Winjoes. Now, kill 30 Winjoes. You get lvl up so you can kill 35 Winjoes. Now you get uber item for 50 Winjays. Just got too boring.

Anyone else?

Edit:
There really should be an option for casuals.

I'm a more casual player, and don't necessarily want to be lumped in with those people who can draw the Molten Core from pure memory.

Sorry, I just forgot to put it in. I know exactly what you mean. People at school piss me off by saying OUT LOUD: "lol I got MC a high level aggro instance and I ownt with my pwnzing Hammer of Darkness +2" or something like that. Sorry for missing out the "casual" slot.

bread's done
Back