Please delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was me. I'm sorry, I thought you were another person in the post above.

I am interested in the GC chainsaw controller. Let me know what you were wanting to work out.

interested in Zelda and Ghosts 'n Goblins. I have
Oblivion for 360, if thats considered an rPG...idk if racer2 wheel controller would be considered a weird controller either...i have $$ also :D

I am now adding my Mario Kart Wii for sale or trade. It has box, steering wheel, game, manual, everything except the case and case insert. It comes in a generic case. The game was once a rental from a small video store here in town but it has no scratches and is in great condition but it has a sticker thing on the top of the game which you can't really notice.
This game is not for collectors as it is missing the case and insert but for someone just wanting to play the game and enjoy it then it is wonderful.

I have for trade a code for a special gamerpic for Tom Clancys End War. You could only get this code if you were one of the original Beta testers for the game. The code has never been used. You can't get the code any other way other than you having been selected for the initial beta. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back