Please delete

disillusion386

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.dell.com/content/segmenter.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=eep&cs=_eep

I'm not entirely sure if this is a mistake, but if you log in with your EPP account and add Wii Fit to your cart, there's an automatic promotion that removes $120. If you don't have an MPP or EPP account, just select one of the options from the drop down menu on the link above. Scroll down and you'll see the Wii and Wii Fit.

Again, I'm not sure if this is a mistake. Getting Wii Fit for free seems too good to be true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as a note, Dell will cancel orders due to price mistakes, and this seems to be one. I guess if you already have EPP, it doesn't hurt to try, though

I'm actually already planning on canceling the order myself. All the confirmation pages say I was only charged shipping, but the e-mail I got says I'm going to pay full price. I'll call them tomorrow to see what the deal is.

Mods, please delete/lock this thread.

[quote name='style_unseen']Don't order, 'cause Dell will charge full price on your Credit Card.[/QUOTE]

Haha too late. I'm going to call them early tomorrow to cancel the order.

Yea, they're charging full price on your credit card. There is a whole thread on slickdeals on this where people are adding five and ten copies of it since it comes up as free when you check out.

[quote name='Thongsy']Yea, they're charging full price on your credit card. There is a whole thread on slickdeals on this where people are adding five and ten copies of it since it comes up as free when you check out.[/QUOTE]

Yeah crap. I just saw that too. :wall:

bread's done
Back