***please delete***

SMY36738

CAGiversary!
Feedback
370 (100%)
I am looking for a Halo Wars Strategic Options DLC code. I am also interested in the Historic Map Pack if it is for trade. Below is a list of things that I have for trade:
  • Fable II: Limited Edition code (360)
  • Halo 3: Mythic Map Pack code (360)
  • 20 Rock Band 2 DLC code (360)
  • Lost Planet collectors edition exclusive DLC map (360)
  • 2x 48 hour trial code(s) (360)
  • 5x Rolando (full-game) code(s) (iPhone/iPod Touch)
  • -$5.00 Amazon coupon for Punch Out!! (Wii)
I probally have other things for trade as well, but that is all I can think of right now. Please PM me if you have a Halo Wars Strategic Options DLC and are interested in trading it!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nebenator']I'm pretty sure this is the correct forum[/QUOTE]

No... I am pretty sure this is the one I want. I am REQUESTING something.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']No... I am pretty sure this is the one I want. I am REQUESTING something.[/QUOTE]
He's right though. You're trying to trade. There's a proper forum for trades.

It is irritating that people will nitpick the hell out of a thread placement rather then help the person find what they need.

If you go to the trade forum then you will probably find a deal. So in a way they are helping you buy getting you to where you should actually be.

They could have just typed 192p8409uj908 and then i could understand why you say their not helping, but actually they are.

[quote name='hellaim']actually it is irritating when people post in the wrong forum and won't admit it....[/QUOTE]

I find it more annoying when people join in May, and decide to chime in. Hey, thats just me.

The thread is made, and until a mod moves it- deal with it. Nothing more can be done.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I find it more annoying when people join in May, and decide to chime in. Hey, thats just me.

The thread is made, and until a mod moves it- deal with it. Nothing more can be done.[/QUOTE]

I find it annoying when people try to use the fact that they joined earlier to seem like they are smarter, yet then post in a forum that is blatantly wrong, and then try to feel superior when people tell him what he/she did and that he/she is actually wrong.

But i guess i should just be bowing down to you since your the almightly one...

Also i joined in June not May so atleast get your facts straight when you try to insult me...

[quote name='Kaltic']I find it annoying when people try to use the fact that they joined earlier to seem like they are smarter, yet then post in a forum that is blatantly wrong, and then try to feel superior when people tell him what he/she did and that he/she is actually wrong.

But i guess i should just be bowing down to you since your the almightly one...

Also i joined in June not May so atleast get your facts straight when you try to insult me...[/QUOTE]

OR maybe... just maybe people should ONLY post in a forum when it relates to what the OP asked.

You are all very unhelpful.

bread's done
Back