[ Please Delete ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Humongous

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
Due the overwhelming rudeness of certain CAGs this thread has been deleted. Thanks for making CAG such a fun place to spend my time! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ipickurf8']So we are guaranteed to get the 10$?[/QUOTE]

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................no. QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Anyone notice the tag for this thread? "false hope". Hahahaha.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what's up with that? Just passing on what I received (from the source even). If you don't think you'll get one, don't do it. Next time I come across something worthwhile I'll think twice before passing it on to fellow CAGs. :cry:

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Yeah, what's up with that? Just passing on what I received (from the source even). If you don't think you'll get one, don't do it. Next time I come across something worthwhile I'll think twice before passing it on to fellow CAGs. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should. You know, the CAG community is mostly made up of people, and we all know people can be less then stellar to deal with.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']There is no mention of an iTunes gift card anywhere. They only thing you will get from the page is an entry into that iPad sweepstakes.[/QUOTE]

Maybe quantities are limited to 0 units.

[quote name='ipickurf8']well i already signed up so.... i guess il just get a bunch of spam?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you will get spam. You just fell for my evil, data collecting scam.

NO. You fucking won't get any spam. This is fucking NOVELL, a legitimate Fortune 500 company. Check the net code, verify the fucking site if you have to. This is not a scam, dupe, etc.

Forget it, I'll just have a mod delete this thread. As I stated before, this will be the last time I post any sweepstakes, contests or freebies. Thanks guys for making CAG a fun place to spend my time.

[quote name='JohnBoy1280']I can tell already that you're a real people person OP, they must really love you where you work lol.[/QUOTE]

LOL, I just keep reading that over and over. I can't stop laughing for some reason.

People were just pointing out the fact that nowhere on the site does it say you will get a $10 gc. You didn't need to freak out, all you had to do was kindly address that concern.

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Yes, you will get spam. You just fell for my evil, data collecting scam.

NO. You fucking won't get any spam. This is fucking NOVELL, a legitimate Fortune 500 company. Check the net code, verify the fucking site if you have to. This is not a scam, dupe, etc.

Forget it, I'll just have a mod delete this thread. As I stated before, this will be the last time I post any sweepstakes, contests or freebies. Thanks guys for making CAG a fun place to spend my time.[/QUOTE]
So you're taking your ball and going home because some people are being a little skeptical? Wow. No need to go into a hissy-fit tirade over some valid questions.

[quote name='Lord Humongous']NO. You fucking won't get any spam. This is fucking NOVELL, a legitimate Fortune 500 company. Check the net code, verify the fucking site if you have to. This is not a scam, dupe, etc. [/QUOTE]

You should've said that when people were concerned about the legitimitness of this promotion.

There are many fake promotions that are posted up on these forums, and so naturally some people may be concerned about a promotion like this, where the prize is not even promoted on the website that is giving away said prize.

And also, the poster did have a point, what is with the tags of "false hope"?

I don't really need iTunes anymore. I got 10 dollars of entertainment in this thread when OP had a nervous breakdown. Thanks.

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']You should've said that when people were concerned about the legitimitness of this promotion.

There are many fake promotions that are posted up on these forums, and so naturally some people may be concerned about a promotion like this, where the prize is not even promoted on the website that is giving away said prize.

And also, the poster did have a point, what is with the tags of "false hope"?[/QUOTE]

You would think a CAG veteran like the OP would know this, right?

OP is right, reading through the reply's everyone seems very rude and hurtful for asking such insane things in regards to the legitimacy of the promo. You should all be limited to posts of "thanks" and "xoxo."

[quote name='ipickurf8']So we are guaranteed to get the 10$?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................no. QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ipickurf8']well i already signed up so.... i guess il just get a bunch of spam?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lord Humongous']NO. You fucking won't get any spam. This is fucking NOVELL, a legitimate Fortune 500 company. Check the net code, verify the fucking site if you have to. This is not a scam, dupe, etc. [/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Due the overwhelming rudeness of certain CAGs this thread has been deleted. Thanks for making CAG such a fun place to spend my time! [/QUOTE]

Hey so feel free to get lost, then, because you're either completely bipolar or just the biggest and most unreasonable asshole in the world. I fail to see the point where the guy shit in your Cheerios just for asking if he was going to get spammed on the internet.

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Due the overwhelming rudeness of certain CAGs this thread has been deleted. Thanks for making CAG such a fun place to spend my time! :D[/QUOTE]

u-mad1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back