PLEASE! Go to Gamesniped.com and vote for me!

icarwngs55

CAGiversary!
HEY! Fellow Cheap Ass Gamers,
I was just wondering if all of you could be so kind as to vote for me in the Christmas Contest (YES, it is very late judging) on: http://www.gamesniped.com/

I am #5 "The Best Jacket of All Time"

If you truly believe one of the other items is better than the one I am in the running for; feel free to vote for them; but otherwise PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Vote for me...it would mean alot

On top of all of this the site is PURE AWESOME if you never visited there before. It features newly listed and awesome Video Game related Ebay items everyday. Basically they do the work for you in finding some very UNCOMMON items. It is all at your finger tips...so have some fun and check out the site.

Thanks so much again for even reading, voting, or even considering it,
Mike

PS: I am apparently also item #8 10k Gold Nintendo Lapel Pin; Only given to Nintendo Employees. So if you like that better than the jacket...that wouldn't be bad either...But I like the jacket better :)

THANKS GUYS!

Actually I have no idea what I win to be honest, haha. All I know is I love the site and like CAG I try to promote it whenever I can. It is like having an awesome server at a restaurant; if you are doing your job right you deserve to be recognized. Both Gamesniped.com and CAG deserve to be recognized for all the work they do and bringing a community of obsessed fanboys (and gals) together.

Plus I am very competative, so all your help/votes are very much appreciated. So tell your friends, tell your mom, tell your dog...all votes help.

Thanks so much again crew!
Mike

[quote name='ohram']AND MY AXE![/QUOTE]

Hahaha, I don't know why this made me laugh so much. Oh yeah, voted for you, OP.

I-Voted.gif

THANKS GUYS! I have a pretty good lead, but don't stop voting or telling others to vote...anything could happen. The contest ends Monday!

Thanks so, so much again

Mike

ONE DAY LEFT GUYS!!

Please vote or if you know anyone who hasn't TELL THEM TOO!

I have a good lead but every vote helps and you never know what can happen last minute...

THANKS!
Mike

HEY!

I seems that I won! (thoughnot officially announced)

I am not sure what I won, but my competitive nature wants to thank everyone very, very much for voting for me!

This is a great community and you are all great to look out for one another...

Thanks,
Mike

bread's done
Back