Please help i will pay.

also... check out Acronis (cloning software) not sure if it will work with ps3 format, but worth a shot

it translated for me ... sold out

dont think acronis works. i saw posts about this cloner saying its the only one that will get the job done or by using linux which i have no clue on how to use.

[quote name='mangas']http://item.rakuten.co.jp/fgee/4582255114504/ theres one in stock i got it to translate but wont ship here. if someones in japan maybe we could work out a deal.[/QUOTE]

dv8CAG.com

You would be looking at 200 yen purchase fee (that's half price for new customers), the price of the product and shipping to me.
Finally, getting it to you would be shipping (your choice of SAL, AIR, EMS or ground) +600 yen.

If that's not too rich for your blood, go ahead and submit a request and we'll work it out for you.

[quote name='dv8mad']dv8CAG.com

You would be looking at 200 yen purchase fee (that's half price for new customers), the price of the product and shipping to me.
Finally, getting it to you would be shipping (your choice of SAL, AIR, EMS or ground) +600 yen.

If that's not too rich for your blood, go ahead and submit a request and we'll work it out for you.[/QUOTE]

just sent you a private msg.

bread's done
Back