Please Help Joey's Arcade & Soda Bar!

Dr. Venkman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I apologize if this is in the wrong thread area or against CAG rules...

My good friend Joey has an arcade here on the southern Oregon coast and just started an indiegogo campaign to raise funds for a mobile kitchen. He's not in danger of closing or anything but food sales would GREATLY help him generate revenue to obtain more games for the kids and spruce the place up. He already offers over 20 old-school bottled sodas and pre-packaged snacks, but the health department says he cannot serve hot food without a proper sink and such (and rightfully so). Him and his wife used their life savings to get the place running and while it isn't the biggest or the best arcade I have ever seen they have done a LOT for the local youth and are amazing people.

Mom and pop arcades have all but disappeared, at least in my area. All I see now are bar-cades! We don't have very many all-ages hangouts here, especially as cool as an arcade!

Here's a link in case you want to check it out and if you can PLEASE donate!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/joey-s-arcade-soda-bar-food-cart-improvments-fundraiser?c=home

Thanks everyone!

I don't have the money to, but I really wish I had the money to become the Patron Saint of Soul Calibur 2 or Marvel Super Heroes.

bread's done
Back