Please lock or delete.

NeverWinter Nights PC - $8
WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos PC - ($25 for both)
WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne PC - ($25 for both)
Far Cry Instincts XBX - $15

That's $48 for all, plus factor in $2 for shipping and that's an even $50, but you're going to have to bend on your no dealing with people who have less than 30 feedbacks requirement.

I've got other sources of feedback and if you talk to some of the people I've dealt with you'll hear the same story over and over - that I'm ridiculously easy to deal with.

no kidding, though i should be over the mark. never received feedback on a few trades. i'm interested in Pariah, and i have a sealed PDOrta, but i'm gonna check ebay to see if PDO is worth anything.

[quote name='lionheart4life']Would you want to buy Skies of Arcadia for GC? I have it but I'm not really interested in anything you have to trade.[/quote]
How much?

[quote name='pimp tyranny']no kidding, though i should be over the mark. never received feedback on a few trades. i'm interested in Pariah, and i have a sealed PDOrta, but i'm gonna check ebay to see if PDO is worth anything.[/quote]
Thanks but I'll pass for now.

[quote name='Gaming-Module']NeverWinter Nights PC - $8
WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos PC - ($25 for both)
WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne PC - ($25 for both)
Far Cry Instincts XBX - $15

That's $48 for all, plus factor in $2 for shipping and that's an even $50, but you're going to have to bend on your no dealing with people who have less than 30 feedbacks requirement.

I've got other sources of feedback and if you talk to some of the people I've dealt with you'll hear the same story over and over - that I'm ridiculously easy to deal with.[/quote]
I'll pass.

I'll trade Quake for 360 for a copy of FF:XI if you're willing to ship first. I know you said 30 or above only, but I'm not shipping first to someone with no feedback at all on this site. I have feedback on other sites I can link you to and eBay.

If you change your mind about buying games not on your high want list, I have NBA Ballers and Panzer Dragoon Orta (Both for XBOX)
Anyways, get back to me if you are interested. Thanks!
Mr. Blonde

[quote name='xmrblondex']If you change your mind about buying games not on your high want list, I have NBA Ballers and Panzer Dragoon Orta (Both for XBOX)
Anyways, get back to me if you are interested. Thanks!
Mr. Blonde[/quote]
No thanks.

[quote name='levi333']Please CML for King Kong 360, as long as its in good condition and complete.
Thanks.[/quote]
Sorry nothing, thanks for stopping by though.

bread's done
Back