Please Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have starfox assult and timesplitters2 for gamecube.
How much do you want for Neo Genesis box set, skies of arcadia, and shin megami?

Its not recent by a longshot, but I have a complete copy of Rhapsody if you're interested in making a trade for it.

[quote name='chickenhawk']
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (movie) - Special Edition
[/QUOTE]

What exactly is this? I thought Stand Alone Complex was the TV show?

[quote name='chickenhawk']
Appleseed: Limited Collectors Edition (I thik there is a premium version...this isn't it) - MINT
[/QUOTE]

I actually enjoyed this movie a lot and I'm not a fan of anime :whistle2:s

[quote name='super_kridley']I have starfox assult and timesplitters2 for gamecube.
How much do you want for Neo Genesis box set, skies of arcadia, and shin megami?[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in those. Shoot me an offer. I don't really have prices in mind for most of this stuff. Sorry.

[quote name='Visc']Its not recent by a longshot, but I have a complete copy of Rhapsody if you're interested in making a trade for it.[/QUOTE]

I've got it already. Thanks though. What were you interested in?

[quote name='joevan']I actually enjoyed this movie a lot and I'm not a fan of anime :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it too, but I am skeptical if I would ever watch it again.

[quote name='joevan']and he needs to bring my boat back...
I can't get to my pink car without the Viking warship[/QUOTE]

and he better have an airbrushed peacock logo on the side of it or ill be pissed

[quote name='xeverex18']i want .hack 2-4, you got a want list?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I added some of my major wants. I am also willing to checl lists.

[quote name='joevan']and he needs to bring my boat back...
I can't get to my pink car without the Viking warship[/QUOTE]

Ahem....excuse me, but that was MY boat. I can come pick you and your pink car up later this week. :D

[quote name='onetrackmind']and he better have an airbrushed peacock logo on the side of it or ill be pissed[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, it will.

[quote name='blackjaw']how much for neon genesis and ninja scroll? ;)[/QUOTE]

Feel free to shoot me an offer. I don't really have prices in mind for the anime. Plus I am not 100% sure I want to get rid of it. Just testing the waters so the offers have to come to me first so I can decide. Thanks!

[quote name='chickenhawk']Ahem....excuse me, but that was MY boat. I can come pick you and your pink car up later this week. :D

Oh yeah, it will.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='chickenhawk']I've got it already. Thanks though. What were you interested in?[/QUOTE]

Baten Kaitos, the Suikodens, and the inuyasha games. Sadly, Rhapsody is my best item on my trade list as the only other things I have available are an nes cart, n64 cart, snes cart, and a genesis manual

[quote name='chickenhawk']I've got it already. Thanks though. What were you interested in?[/QUOTE]

Baten Kaitos, the Suikodens, and the inuyasha games. Sadly, Rhapsody is my best item on my trade list as the only other things I have available are an nes cart, n64 cart, snes cart, and a genesis manual

[quote name='Visc']Baten Kaitos, the Suikodens, and the inuyasha games. Sadly, Rhapsody is my best item on my trade list as the only other things I have available are an nes cart, n64 cart, snes cart, and a genesis manual[/QUOTE]

Bummer. I no longer have any other older systems.

[quote name='onetrackmind']:applause: that sig makes me laugh every time[/QUOTE]

Yeah, lucky for you and banshee, I wasn't eligible to win a prize for that contest. :lol:

[quote name='onetrackmind']:rofl: my favorite part is joe in the attic window screaming "yea!"[/QUOTE]

I'm still not sure why exactly joe was yelling "yea!"

[quote name='chickenhawk']I'm still not sure why exactly joe was yelling "yea!"[/QUOTE]

its like I'm lil' jon or something :roll:

[quote name='chickenhawk']At the very least, you're little joe.[/QUOTE]

ah, thats most assuredly not cool.
as seen in the old OTT - I'm hung like a giraffe

[quote name='joevan']ah, thats most assuredly not cool.
as seen in the old OTT - I'm hung like a giraffe[/QUOTE]

:lol:

And thanks for the bump! :D

[quote name='joevan']you're never gonna sell at t3h prices you have! :roll:

actually - sweet deal on the .hacks all in one place.[/QUOTE]

who would have thought chickenfawker would expect an arm and a nut for every purchase :) btw vandigo how dare you sell your sealed games for dollars less than a used copy cost! HOW DARE YOU SIR!

[quote name='onetrackmind']who would have thought chickenfawker would expect an arm and a nut for every purchase :) btw vandigo how dare you sell your sealed games for dollars less than a used copy cost! HOW DARE YOU SIR![/QUOTE]

I know - its fuckers like me and CH that completely ruin CAG and turn it into a cesspool of debauchery and smut.

[quote name='joevan']I know - its fuckers like me and CH that completely ruin CAG and turn it into a cesspool of debauchery and smut.[/QUOTE]

YEAH! fuck you both! You Facist Pricks! :)

[quote name='onetrackmind']YEAH! fuck you both! You Facist Pricks! :)[/QUOTE]

(considers closing trade list because of all the pain caused)

Seriously though, I am disappointed that the .hacks have lost some of their value. Not too long ago, the full set brought in around $100 now it's more like $60-70. It has me considering keeping them. I just have too many RPGs to play though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back