Please Lock!

[quote name='maccabee72']So, My non-super Wal-Mart in my little texas town has had 20GB PS3s in stock all week. I just got back and they still had two in stock. I know a lot of CAGs are still looking for PS3s, so I thought I'd throw an offer out there for any CAGs with some trade feedback here.

I'd be willing to grab one for a CAG with some feedback here for:

Cost: $541.25 (tax included)
PayPal Fee: $19.00 (estimate at 2.9%+$.30....based on $650)
Priority Shipping w/ insurance and signature confirmation - $35.00 (Estimate)

and the remaining amount going to the trouble of picking it up, packaging it up, getting it out, and such.

I'd have to require upfront payment on this, so I could pick it up and would immediately refund the complete amount if by chance those two units are gone before I get there. Original receipt would be included of course....and any returns/exchanges would have to be handled through Wal-Mart or Sony.

Once again, I am only throwing this out there for a CAG with some trade feedback here and I believe my feedback here and my Ebay Feedback under the same user name speaks for itself.

I'll leave this offer up for a few hours if anyone is interested......just shoot me a PM![/quote]

free bump, I don't want one, but asking $50 extra for your work in getting a tough to find system isn't unreasonable at all.

This is so tempting! It's just a little over what I'd be willing to pay for the 20GB though but maybe that's a good thing since I really want the 60GB anyway.

[quote name='paddlefoot']free bump, I don't want one, but asking $50 extra for your work in getting a tough to find system isn't unreasonable at all.[/quote]

Thanks for the bump...and I just wanted to add in that I am adding in $50 for the trouble and packaging so I can hopefully grab a Wii game out of the effort, but if someone wants to throw in a Wii game off my list, I'd knock about $40-$50 off that price!

[quote name='Vtec_Inspired']free bump for a fair price , btw does that walmart where you live happen to have any wii's?[/quote]

Unfortunately I haven't seen any Wiis at this walmart since 12:21 AM on launch night/morning....I was #21 in line for the 20 Wiis:cry:

Luckily for me, I was #16 out of 39 at the closest target 7 hours later so I have been enjoying Wii goodness since launch:D

Anyway, I'm awake now if anyone wants me to check this morning, otherwise I'm just going to pull the offer....

Thanks for all the free bumps guys!

fark! very VERY interested. I just sold 3 WII's on CAG here (and have the feedback!) but i so need a 60GB due to the extra features.. is there one around there? I have a few SEALED wii games too!

Ah.. ill have to pass, i really need the 60GB. ID be glad to pay you a little extra for your effort/time if you come accross one!!!!

Wow, if this were the xbox 360 core, about one year ago people would have been all over this... just an observation.

A very reasonable offer, but I'm not planning on getting a PS3 unless the library warrants it and the price is below $400.

Bump for the effort.

bread's done
Back