n64:
goldeneye
wwf no mercy
wwf wrestlemania 2000

pc:
state of emergency
mech warrior 4
roller coaster tycoon, corkscrew follies, and loopy landscapes

its not big at all but i think its pretty balanced besides sports games...i like extreme sports games better such as nba street and stuff, but i traded that away b/c i beat it and noone in my neighborhood plays it...

not that large, but u do have some good games.

my condolences on your purchase of State of Emergency..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

OH HOW i'VE DREADED THE DAY THAT ONE OF THESE WOULD POP UP HERE.

[quote name='Scrubking']NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

OH HOW i'VE DREADED THE DAY THAT ONE OF THESE WOULD POP UP HERE.[/quote]

This is maybe the 3rd or fourth one ive seen here.

[quote name='Cracka']not that large, but u do have some good games.

my condolences on your purchase of State of Emergency..[/quote]

the only reason i got that game was b/c it was free ...i never even installed it, lol :oops:

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='Scrubking']NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This is maybe the 3rd or fourth one ive seen here.[/quote]

Really? Where the hell have I been?

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='Scrubking']NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

This is maybe the 3rd or fourth one ive seen here.[/quote]

Really? Where the hell have I been?[/quote]

Well don't worry, you obvioulsy weren't missing much with a thread like that.

you guys are all pretty hard on him...id say a 7.5 (or a little higher) suits his collection well....he has mostly great games, its just that the bad few screw it all up

you do need to get a gamecube though....pikmin is worth the $120 in all alone imo

not to mention skies of arcadio, re, re0, re4 (when it comes out), beach spikers, eternal darkness, f zero gx, metroid, starfox, super smash, super mario sunshine, mario kart, etc....

the only games that intersest me a little on the gc are pikmin, skies, super smash, and f zero...im not really into the re series..

i want a DC so damn bad :( I cant find one anywhere... i'm gonna have to start goin to yard sales...

But i just notice... U DONT HAVE ANY XBOX... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!?! go buy a XBOX NOW

Heh, instead of starting a thread for mine: Rate my collection!

I have to agree with Scrubking here, we should have one thread for ALL collections, and one thread for ALL celebratory post milestone, if we even have those.

i think i'll be celebrating 300 today... last night i was at .. like 170 something now i'm 255... wheres that thread that was supposed to be for us to post our milestone of posts at??

my friend has an xbox and all he plays is halo..he has 7 xbox games sitting in a box under his bed...

he also has a gc that he doesn't play..when i offered to buy it he was like "no"...wtf?

[quote name='Cracka']i think i'll be celebrating 300 today... last night i was at .. like 170 something now i'm 255... wheres that thread that was supposed to be for us to post our milestone of posts at??[/quote]

Just start your own.

funny to see this thread right after i started a site
to rate gamers...sort of like hot or not

I hope to have it running next week and I will of course announce it and try to have some type of promotion for it

[quote name='defender']funny to see this thread right after i started a site
to rate gamers...sort of like hot or not

I hope to have it running next week and I will of course announce it and try to have some type of promotion for it[/quote]

Geez, imagine the dregs of society and gastly horrors you'll unearth with that. It's will be an unintentional comedy bonanza!!

i give it a 6

your ps2 collection seems to be hurting most, while you do have some good titles, youre missing some great ones. your ps1 and gb collections are stellar, but you need more for n64 as well, i mean....mario kart 64 at least. pc could also use a pick me up, ever hear of half-life?

[quote name='punqsux']i give it a 6

your ps2 collection seems to be hurting most, while you do have some good titles, youre missing some great ones. your ps1 and gb collections are stellar, but you need more for n64 as well, i mean....mario kart 64 at least. pc could also use a pick me up, ever hear of half-life?[/quote]

yea, i heard of half-life, i wanna get that but i don't think my comp's video card would handle that very well... :oops: that's why i don't have many good pc games...

yea my cuz has mario kart 64....its crazy how the n64 games i want to get are so highly priced even though they're old..i wanna get paper mario, super smash bros, and stuff like that...i got goldeneye first b/c that was the most fun to me when i went to my cuz's house, so i just got it in a trade

what "great" games am i missing for ps2? i know some of them, but wut do u think?

by the way..this collection isnt one collector-wise...just for playing...im not goin to go out of my way to try to pick up suikoden 2, valkyrie profile, arc the lad collection, rez, or any of those highly-demanded games unless there is a good deal...this IS cheapassgamer.com isnt it? and THAT'S wut i am, lol :lol:

ok...i don't know much about comps...do u think it would run well on a comp bought about 2 or 3 years ago w/ the default graphics card? if so, i might get it :D is it cheap right now? online-enabled?

[quote name='swetooth9']ok...i don't know much about comps...do u think it would run well on a comp bought about 2 or 3 years ago w/ the default graphics card? if so, i might get it :D is it cheap right now? online-enabled?[/quote]

It should run just fine. For about 30 - 40 dollars you can gt the Platinum collection, which has all the expansion packs, including the online TFC and counterstrike.

EDIT: I'm on XP with a PC I got in december, and half life runs fine.

wait..so u DON'T need a great computer to play these games right? and um...should i get a pc controller? or just use my keyboard?

bread's done
Back