Please take two seconds to help my girlfriend win a weight loss contest

orangaspank

CAGiversary!
My girlfriend/future wife has spent the last 9 months losing 47lbs and she did an amazing job. She's looks great, feels great, and now has a chance to win a lot of great stuff. She really deserves it too.

http://shrinkingjeans.net/2011/11/shrinkvivor-final-results/ - Final blog. Spoiler Alert: Whitney won! Thanks for everything guys. It was really nice to see so many people support Whitney and share some kind words. You guys are awesome! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Voted. I'll make sure to come back each day and vote for her again. Wish I'd seen this thread earlier; it's after midnight, so I probably used up my Sunday vote. I'll make up for it by voting for her again from my parent's house when I go to visit later today.

Congrats to Whitney on the weight loss, by the way. 47 pounds lost is an awesome accomplishment. :applause:

Thanks everyone! I didn't expect such a generous turnout! She really appreciates all the kind words.

Danimal - you rock!

Invicta 61 - I hope not. I don't think we've done anything wrong. She and I are just reaching out to the different online communities we're on. If they do disqualify her, we can all just flood their inboxes with angry emails. I think there would be a problem if the same IP address was getting dozens of votes. Also, I bet the company behind this is loving all the traffic they're getting.

I voted, and I'll try to do it daily but can't promise I'll remember lol. I know where she's coming from. About a year and half ago, I reached my goal of losing 30 pounds. I've kept it off and am much more physically active than before. It's true what they say about just feeling better all the time both physically and psychologically.

I'm proud for her. That is a fantastic accomplishment!

[quote name='camoor']Good for you OP but I guess I'm going to have to be "that guy"

What's the point of a weight loss competition without pics?[/QUOTE]

I was expecting to see some before and after shots myself, I thought it was pretty weird.

pure skill - if you can only vote once that's a-ok with me. the more votes the better, but no worries if you forget. i understand 100%. great job on your weight loss too! i was hoping more people would talk about their weight loss in here. it's always nice to hear a person's success story.

camoor and bigpimpin - she has a before and after picture that she submitted. i figured it was up there with her video. i'll find it and link to it in a second.

Goddamn. Maybe we should spread some vote to the competition so all their hopes an dreasm aren't completely crushed. lol

bread's done
Back