Please vote for my friend's dad!

twanky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Ok so my friend's dad is telling all of us to vote for him in a kind of a vietnamese idol kinda competition. He's suprisingly good, for the few of us CAGs who know this type of music. Anyways if you guys could just send a vote his way it'd be great.

Editted for the great JimmieMac.

The link is here: http://tntarizona.com/index.php?p=74

It's "CAGs" not "CAGers". Fix it and I'll vote for him, don't fix it and I will vote for someone else. You have 10 mins to comply. No Zerg.

Let's get to voting people, he's only gotten like 8 votes since last night, granted I dunno what the other guys have but this dude isn't bad. Plus, if you imagine he's singing about his wife cheating on him and then setting her and their two kids on fire while they sleep it makes it even better.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Let's get to voting people, he's only gotten like 8 votes since last night, granted I dunno what the other guys have but this dude isn't bad. Plus, if you imagine he's singing about his wife cheating on him and then setting her and their two kids on fire while they sleep it makes it even better.[/QUOTE]

Haha now you guys have no reason not to vote for him. Thanks!

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's "CAGs" not "CAGers". Fix it and I'll vote for him, don't fix it and I will vote for someone else. You have 10 mins to comply. No Zerg.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /mnt/gs02/herd02/20531/domains/tntarizona.com/html/library/database.php on line 4
MySQL connect failed. Lost connection to MySQL server during query

I tried my best...

bread's done
Back