PM Barnes & Noble Deal at BB for TV on BD

benfrankly

CAG Veteran
Combined the tv on blu ray sale at Best Buy today with Barnes and Noble B2G1F. Picked up Lost Seasons 1-5 and Sons of Anarchy Season 1 for $147.xx after tax.

If you have any trouble getting a CR to PM the B&N deal, just direct them to the website. I've matched the deal at two separate Best Buys in the past few days and had no trouble.

Great deal if you're interested in any of the blus on sale at Best Buy this week.

Sinister, you have Best Buy price match the sale going on at Barnes and Noble.

Take your blus to the service counter and inform the person helping you of the sale at Barnes and Noble (direct them to the website). The first time I did this I was picking up some blus on a whim and knew someone on the board had PM'ed the Barnes deal at BB -- picked up six and paid for four; this was primarily with some of the $9.99 blus that Best Buy currently has. The CR called in a manager who did an override within seconds of seeing the Barnes and Noble website.

Yesterday, when I decided to try to get a deal on the Lost collection, I took seasons 1-5 and season 1 of Sons of Anarchy to the service counter, informed the CR of the deal and she didn't even call a manager.

I have to admit that I haven't looked for any information regarding the time frame for the B&N sale, so you might want to jump on it sooner than later.

I'm getting the Hurt Locker and Moon later today, so I'm gonna grab another free blu.

[quote name='Brian9824']This is massively YMMV - Bestbuy Policy is to not combine sales.[/QUOTE]This needs to be stressed.

I wouldn't expect this to work at many BB's, especially since there's no print ad to go with it.

Did not know about the Best Buy policy combining sales... guess I've been very lucky. Both Best Buys in the Milwaukee area have done this for me without any real difficulty. Certainly worth a shot if you want all of Lost and missed the Amazon deals.

Damn...I didn't see this until now.
Just after I got back from getting Moon and Hurt Locker from Best Buy too.

Think there is anything I can do to have Best Buy PM the B&N deal after I've already gotten the movies? or am I SOL?

[quote name='integrafied1']Damn...I didn't see this until now.
Just after I got back from getting Moon and Hurt Locker from Best Buy too.

Think there is anything I can do to have Best Buy PM the B&N deal after I've already gotten the movies? or am I SOL?[/QUOTE]

return and re-buy. you can do it in one swoop at Customer Service. this is, of course, if you really want to and recognize there is a possibility of them saying 'no'.

bread's done
Back