PM YMMV Xbox 360 Wireless Controller + USB Receiver $40

ryansebiz

CAGiversary!
I went to Best Buy today to PM Circuit City's $40 Xbox 360 Wireless Controller. I thought I'd pick up the $20 USB receiver to try it on my PC, which they were out of stock of.

I asked a salesman if they had any in the back and he said no. He did show me the controller and receiver pack, which sells for $60. That's when the lightbulb came on.

I went to the cashier and asked if they would PM the controller to Circuit City's $40 price.

They did!

Let me know if this works for you too.

Good luck!

Micro-Center has the 360 wireless controller for $30 for a better PM, but that only helps if you have a MC in your area...

[quote name='ryansebiz']I went to Best Buy today to PM Circuit City's $40 Xbox 360 Wireless Controller. I thought I'd pick up the $20 USB receiver to try it on my PC, which they were out of stock of.

I asked a salesman if they had any in the back and he said no. He did show me the controller and receiver pack, which sells for $60. That's when the lightbulb came on.

I went to the cashier and asked if they would PM the controller to Circuit City's $40 price.

They did!

Let me know if this works for you too.

Good luck![/quote]

That sounds like a HUGE YMMV. Every BB in the country probably has wireless 360 controllers in stock, so why would they PM a more expensive item instead?

bread's done
Back