PNY 1 GB SDCard Bestbuy 24.95 w/Instant Rebate

[quote name='integralsmatic']Hey all..if this has been posted then lock it up and throw it away with a key. So i just came back from BestBuy and got a 1gd SD card for 24.95 with the instant rebate that has been placed on it.

here is the link for it online
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=6965581&st=PNY+SDcard&type=product&id=1099385493537

the price will be relfected in the shopping cart.[/quote]

I hope they have some at my store when I go tomorrow. I could use 1 or 2 of these for my camera, since all I have is a 256 stick.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I hope they have some at my store when I go tomorrow. I could use 1 or 2 of these for my camera, since all I have is a 256 stick.[/QUOTE]

seriosly i have a 256 and when i dont have my video camera on me i would like to record a quick movie and this will do it...there should be plenty. there were alot at mine so if there isnt at yours let me know.

[quote name='integralsmatic']seriosly i have a 256 and when i dont have my video camera on me i would like to record a quick movie and this will do it...there should be plenty. there were alot at mine so if there isnt at yours let me know.[/quote]

Alright, checking today and will post back.

bread's done
Back