POC Mania - Easier then Lockerz!

Fah_Q

CAG Veteran
POCMania

I was watching a video on Youtube, when the uploader added his referral link to POC Mania in the video. Curious, I checked it out. It really is much easier, for a few simple reasons:

1. Signing up isn't a pain in the ass, no confirmation link.
2. Haven't had to clear cookies between surveys.
3. A window stays open and constantly checks to see if you have completed the survey. When it has seen that it's been completed, a javascript pop-up window appears, saying you earned a specified amount of points.

It's really that easy to earn points. The thing I like most, is that with most sites (Prize Rebel mainly) is that I don't need to worry about clearing cookies or using different e-mail for every new offer, or refresh the page constantly to see if my account has been credited. POCMania does all of this for me.

The only downside to this site is that one point = $10 basically. It says you need to have at least 330 points to request a prize, and in not even 10 minutes, I already have 66 points. However, for the better prizes, it will take quite a bit of time. For example, the PSP Go is $250, therefore it's 2500 points to redeem. iPod 8GB is $220, therefore it's 2200 points to redeem. So on and so forth.

If you have any questions, feel free to post, and I'll answer them. My link is at the top and bottom of this post. :)

By the way, if you decide to sign up, I suggest doing the little "Which ____ Are You?" quizzes (I'm sure most of you have done these a ton of times). They seem to reward the most points (most are for 17+ points) and only require you to enter some questions, and click "no" to some offers about 4 or 5 times before going to the result page. After that, give POCMania about 30 seconds to a minute to recognize that you've completed it.

POCMania

POCMania

To further prove how easy the surveys are on this site, I'm already on top of their "active users" list on the stats page - I've completed 10 surveys/offers in just one day. You can see the stats page here.

Even though I've completed 10 surveys/offers for 166 points total (including the 10 credit to my account for registering), I'm still 174 points away from being able to redeem any sort of prize. As I said, surveys are very easy to complete, but it can take awhile to stack up your points.

One nice thing is that you get a single point every time someone clicks on your link. The single point doesn't sound much, but if you're able to get a lot of traffic to your link, it can add up. It tracks your IP address, so it's for each UNIQUE hit - I tried going to my own link twice (as an unregistered guest) but it only allowed me the one time.

Again, links at the top and bottom of my post. If you're interested, check it out. It's a newer website, but the surveys and offers are very easy to complete.

POCMania

bread's done
Back