Pocahontas plush for my daughter

MrBigFeathas

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I know this may be a weird request but I have been searching online for over a week with no luck. My daughter has a Snow White and Belle plush that are from a Disney princess collection of 16 inch plush dolls. She just watched Pocahontas for the first time a little over a week ago and she loves it. I thought, "No problem, they have all the other plush princess toys around, I'll get her Pocahontas."

Not so much.

here is the exact Pocahontas plush I am looking for.

206587194_o.jpg

I'm sure I probably won't have much luck here but it's worth a shot. I'm just looking for any site that has it no matter the price. Or if anyone knows of a different Pocahontas plush that doesn't look god awful that would work too.

Thanks.

I'm not going to be any help here, but on a related note I heard that the raccoon sidekick from the movie was a favorite for "plushies". If you don't know what that is give it a little google.

[quote name='hopeunknown']Have you tried calling a Disney Store? I'd imagine that was something they carried at one point.

The only Pocahontas plush on ebay is this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Pocahontas-Plush-Doll-14_W0QQitemZ260366600933QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item260366600933&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50[/quote]

Maybe I will give them a call. We bought Belle and Snow White at the Disney Store but that was a couple years ago and they were on clearance.

bread's done
Back