Podcast Awards Slate Announcement Today

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Got this email today.

"First of all I want to thank all of you that submitted nominations for the 2008 People's Choice Podcast Awards. Over the past 19 days, 46 listeners that volunteered earlier in the year spent countless hours reviewing the top nominated shows in each category. From that review and grading process, we now have the slate of Podcasts ready to announce that will move forward into the voting that will begin in a few days at the Podcast Awards website.

Today, Sunday October 19th, 4pm PST / 7pm EST @ www.podcastawards.com I will announce via a live streamed event the 220 podcast that have made the final slate.

I would encourage you to come and watch the live event. The most important phase of this process kicks off in a few days when you can show your support for the shows that you love by voting each day for your favorite podcast.

Podcasting is about engagement and we want to know who the most engaged audiences are. Making the slate is a huge challenge as 281,000 of you submitted 1874 shows and while only 220 make the final slate the shows that did are all terrific candidates for winning there respective category.

Again I hope to see you later this afternoon at our live streamed event.

I also want to thank our sponsors as we have raised enough money to pay for the trophies. If you get a chance check out the great podcast that have financially supported the event. Also be sure to check out all the great podcast at our corporate sponsor Blubrry.com

Todd Cochrane"

Hope the Cagcast gets nominated.

Allright!

As expected CAGcast is nominated under the 'Gaming' category and the ...... 'CAGcaat' podcast is under People's choice.

Hope everyone comes out to vote between October 23rd-Nov 6th!

bread's done
Back