Points 2 Shop-Get Free Stuff from Amazon.com Fast!

kratos1010

CAGiversary!
Join Points2Shop, the fastest points site on the web. Here, you can buy ANYTHING from amazon.com, and orders over 2500 points are free shipping.

Other sites like prizerebel take a long time (took me a few months to get a 3 month live subscription there) but here at Points 2 Shop, I had enough points to order Katamari Damacy AND a 1600 Point Xbox card within 4 days!

When you join and confirm your registration (which is all free), you will get 250 points ($2.50) free, just to get started.

For added fun, you can bet points on games, like racing and shooting, to win even more points! If you are interested, please click the link below:
http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=kratos1010
Enjoy, let me know if you need help!

If you choose to join, PM me and I can tell you which offers are the fastest crediting and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some great new offers that credit quickly up on the site.

The quiz rocket offers are always good, and there is a new
Fable II offer that credits quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update! The site has switched servers!
This will mean faster crediting for offers.
There have been more offers added, including Yourprizecenter offers
which credit for 120-150 points

Another program I found, kinda a sub-site to do when bored and out of offers.

On moola.com, you join for free and get a penny. With that penny, you play games, where you can double it. If you loose all your money, you get a new penny, so you never really lose! Keep winning and doubling, and reach the top of moola tower!

You can cash out your winnings through paypal or through a check.
Click here if you are interested:
http://www.moola.com/moopubs/b2b/exc/join.jsp?sid=4d544d744d544d334e7a5979-2

Yet again, the site has been updated. The administrators have taken many suggestions and are working to make the site even better than before. The new offers approve quickly, so get em before they hit their cap.

In addition to a new, fast crediting $2 offer, there is a new honor level added, the elite level, and more bonuses to reap on the site.

Alright! We just got around $20 in new offers, and I have completed 4 of them in under an hour, and they are all free! Go get em!

Good news, the recently low approval rate has skyrocketed. There are numerous high value free offers up, so check em out!

Points2shop is soooo easy, and its awesome because of Amazon, you can just buy stuff right off of amazon
mypictures5.jpg
mypictures10.jpg

Yeah, thats why its great. You dont have to choose from a set list of prizes. I still need to post my new prize, dont I...

Just this week, the site had a major upgrade. Not only has it been redesigned, but it is now faster and credits quicker than before.

The site update is now complete, and most of the bugs have been worked out. The approval rate is much higher than before and you can easily make $10-20 just off of the new offers.

Just a minor update, the site is running REALLY well. I have had $20 worth of offers approve in the last 4 days, so this is a great time to get some prizes.

The site has been updated some more since last year. They now have instant click offers, and the overall approval rate has been high. Its a great time to start earning points!

Nothing really new, just a bunch of new offers. I'm saving up for my next big prize, and I'm thinking of doing an unboxing video for it.

hey kratos would u be so kind as to post my referal link too..i am in dire need of referals on p2s..plz and thank you

Update: I just ordered 2 prizes and cashed out $47!

Even better, new offer types are being added which pay out large amounts of money really fast! (I tried one, got $2 in half a minute!)

Now is a good time to sign up, just click on the banner!

bread's done
Back