Points Cards $10 Off of $40 W/Coupon @ Radio Shack - YMMV

Slick44912

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I bought some parts at RadioShack last week and they asked for my e-mail address which would give me a $10 off $40 Coupon. It says it won't work on gift cards or gaming devices but I did it twice. I used the coupon they gave me last week the first time and on the receipt for the 2 cards I filled out a survey online (took 2 minutes) and they gave me another $10 off of $40 coupon. So I went and bought 2 more. On the 3rd receipt I did the survey again... didn't buy any more cards yet though.

First trip: Two $20 PSN cards total was $31.80 I think.

Second Trip: 1 $20 PSN Card and 1 $19.99 Microsoft Points Card total was $31.79

[quote name='thirtyninesteps']I might try this and post my results. So I guess you would have to buy something from radio shack 1st to get the ball rolling?[/QUOTE]
Yeah you have to buy something, then they ask for your e-mail so they can send you their crappy flyer through the e-mail. Now granted if you check the actual part bins you can find stuff like a pack of resistorsfor like $1-$2.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Can you post coupon? It might not be a unique code...[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure it is unique. I been getting them since I sometimes shop radio shack because I sometimes dabble in hobby electronics.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Can you post coupon? It might not be a unique code...[/QUOTE]
I just did it for the 3rd time today. I also just printed out my 4th coupon when I got home just now. probably won't use it but I only have 5 days after purchase to print out the coupon. The coupon says it's a one time use code.

If you have to buy something buy a capacitor for $1.50 or something. You could try just asking to be on their e-mail mailing list. They'll probably sign you up without having to buy anything. Get the coupon that way.

Side note. I tried this at a different radio shack just now and the guy didn't even try to scan the coupon. Said it wouldn't work. Didn't feel like arguing so I just went back to the shack it did work at. No problems there. If you get a guy who says it won't work just make him scan the coupon. Also it does say right under the coupon, not valid on game cards etc..., I just clipped the coupon out, left that part out just in case.

If I knew how to post a picture of the receipt I would. But I suck at this kind of stuff. Don't post ever really. No deals to post. This would be my first that I've found so I though i'd try to be helpful. Seems to be YMMV though. If it doesn't work at one shack try another or bitch until they do it.

P.S. That would be $120 worth of points cards for $95 or so after tax. Not bad especially since I have a really hard time finding any kinds of deals on points cards. Not keeping all though. Some are gifts. Good luck guys. hope you snag some.

It's a pretty good deal, akin to the recent EBAY or Buy.com MS Points deals a few weeks ago. It's under $0.01 per point, (estimating 3200 points at $31.80) which would be right at $40 for 4000 MS points. I'm pretty full up on points right now, less and less time to game means not much of a need for more points.
Thanks for the heads up!

These $10 off $40 or more coupons are also available from the Entertainment Book, if you have one or know someone that does.

bread's done
Back