POINTS2SHOP - Anything on Amazon for FREE! NO credit card/phone number needed.

Chronotrigga

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Hello CAGS,

Points2shop is a new survey site. Basically, you fill out surveys and you get points for filling them out. You can save up those points, and then cash them out to buy ANYTHING from Amazon. That's right. Points2Shop lets you buy anything from Amazon, no matter what it is (see screenshot below). With other "survey" sites, such as GamingLagoon or Prizerebel, you're pretty much JUST limited to that certain category, like games. With Points2Shop, you can buy Games, Grills, Books, Music, and MORE. Heck, you can even treat your lil momma or big poppa with a nice gift or two if you don't feel like buying games. Also, it's free SHIPPING! WOOHOO!

OVER 35,022,398 PRIZES ON AMAZON + FREE SHIPPING!

They have hundreds of surveys. I took a screenshot of the "Free Offers" section, and there are 27 pages of "Free" surveys (meaning, surveys that need No CC/No Phone Number/No Trial, etc..), with 10 surveys on each page. Each Survey gives you 45-200 points. So, let's do some simple math. Let's just say each free survey gives you 45 points, and you do all 27 pages. That's 270 surveys total, times 45 points. That's a total of 12150 points, and that's only if you count each free survey as 45 points. That's a lot of points, and those are only free surveys! Also, if you look at the screenshot below, they tell you the information on how to complete the survey, how many people completed it, and more details.

270+ "FREE OFFERS" AVAILABLE. POINTS EARNED ALMOST INSTANTLY!

Whenever you complete a survey, points are credited almost instantly. If you don't complete a survey instantly, after like 1-2 days if it isn't credited, you probably didn't get it and you should do it again. I haven't gotten this rarely. I usually get my points credited as soon as I complete them. So, it is very simple. You complete surveys, recieve points, and you cash those points out via amazon. It's easy! But, what's the best part?

You don't need a Credit Card or a Phone Number!

You don't need a credit card and a phone number. But, If you verify your phone number, you get 250 points for FREE. You aren't forced to put in your phone number if you don't want to. No, they won't call you. You will not get spam. So, even if you're SKEPTICAL about this site. Verify your phone number, pick a prize on Amazon for FREE, and get it sent to you! So, I've said all I need to say. If you've read all of this, then you might be thinking, wow, this is awesome. That's because it is. I've tried it and I have earned tons through this site. I've even uploaded two "proof" videos of two things I have gotten. a Nintendo Wii Nunchuk and Zack & Wiki for the Wii. So, trust me, this is definitely a GPT site you want to do.

Here's the site:
www.Points2Shop.com

Or, if you would like to use my referral link, it's:

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=Chronotrigga

Below are two videos that are "proof" that I got things from Points2shop. The two things I recorded were a Nintendo Wii Nunchuk, and Zack & Wiki for the Wii. Enjoy. Just click the picture to view the videos (they redirect you to Youtube).

Thanks a lot for looking!

bread's done
Back