POINTS2SHOP, SWAGBUCKS, AND LOCKERZ INVITES!! GET FREE STUFF!! Xbox 360, PS3, Wii!

kaelinronkus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (88%)
Ive been doing alot of searching the past few weeks. Ive been looking for websites to get free stuff (You can tell i value my free time. hehe)

I found many sites that DON'T work, But i want to talk about the sites that DO WORK.

This was the first website i found that did exactly as it says.
You receive 250 points for signing up, then you can play flash games and/or complete offers to get more points. You can use your points to buy ANYTHING on amazon.com! I got Resident Evil 4 and Bioshock(Ps3) from Points2shop :)

This is best for anyone who searches the internet occasionally, and enjoys free stuff :)
All you have to do on this website, is use the Swagbucks search bar. THAT'S IT!
And if you sign up under my referral link, you will start off with 3-99 swagbucks(it will be chosen randomly)!

I have been using this site for a few months, and i have already won an 5 amazon gift cards!
100% legit and super easy, can't beat that deal!

The link below will send you directly to the websites i have been talking about.

Good Luck and Have Fun! :whee:

BTW, I will go out of my way to answer any question you may have about any of these sites, so feel free to ask :)

Links

Points2shop

Swagbucks

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back