points2shop/swagbucks/Notebooks4free/prizerebel/xpango/iRazoo/and LOCKERZ invits

Cepasa221

CAGiversary!
iPhones4Free
Like Notebooks4Free.. Very easy to use. Just sign up, do an offer and refer your friends to do the same..Simple

Free4Me

Points2Shop.

Very easy to use, and credits quickly. Get free prizes from amazon.com. Prizes ranging from game consoles to laptops. Also play games to earn lots of points. Free and easy to use.

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin12038407004795

Notebooks4Free

A site that can you you a laptop of your choice or choose cash instead. Easy to use, just sign up do an offer and refer others to do the same. PM me for more details..

http://www.notebooks4free.com/default.aspx?r=1365692

Xpango.

Free site with many prizes ranging from Iphones to HDTVs. All you have to do is get enough credits by doing offers or referring friends or purchasing clix packages and get your free item.

http://www.xpango.com?ref=91902477

Prizerebel

A GPT site like Points2Shop. Easy to use and points credit quickly. The free stuff ranging from free microsoft points to game consoles and bigger prizes. Order anything from amazon.com with the points you earn from doing offers and referring friends.

Swagbucks

Swagbucks is a very easy site to use. It is a search and win site where you search in the browser or on the swagbucks site and you could win points. They ocassionally hold contests where you could use your swagbucks to earn prizes like more points or game consoles. With enough points you could get lots of great prizes. Download the new swagbucks toolbar or the swidget tro earn more swag bucks.

iRazoo

iRazoo, like swagbucks is a search and win site. It is easy to use and you get points by searching in the search engine and reccommending the site you clicked on. Every reccomendation gets you 4 points. You could earn an additional 4 points by adding a comment for the clicked site. There is a 300 pt limit a day for search points but points could also be earned by reffering friends. There is no limit to points when you refer people. Use the points to earn free stuff like giftcards or a macbook pro. Great site easy to use. Just PM me your email and i will send you an invite through your email.

Lockerz.com

I also have some lockerz.com invites for anyone who needs an invite. Just Pm me your email and i will send the invite your way.

GetRef.com

Get referrals easy with GetRef.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Won't post my referral link, wouldn't be fair. But I will give Swagbucks credit. I've got $25 for amazon.ca from them so far (2 months). (better value than using points to buy games)
Searching doesn't even need to take time. Instead of typing sites into the address bar, search for them. An extra click to check your email, or facebook, is well worth it. And if you rely on bookmarks, just search for the site you've got bookmarked, and change the bookmark to the result page. At most, it will take an extra 2min a day to do all that extra clicking.

bread's done
Back