Pokemon Black and Transformer Collection for sale!!!

Zombie Hunter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hello there fellow gamers. I am in need of a little money this month, due to silly circumstances (Mainly me being an impulse buyer and living off of SSI). As such I am looking to sell my copy of Pokemon Black. I am looking to get around 26 shipped for it. The copy is like new and not a bootleg, Ive only put a few hours into it, I have a backlog of other DS games Ive been working on (Radiant Historia, DQVI, etc), so I figure out of my collection it was one of those I am willing to part with. Anyways if anyone is interest please send me a PM. My ebay is serene_prophet, so you can look there to see, and I have always tried to be as honest and reliable as possible, so please inquire without fear of me being some ripoff douche machine.

I also have a small Transformers Collection up for sale. It includes stuff from I believe late 2010 to 2011. I have Generations Drift, Sergeant Kup and Scourge, along with the Reveal the Shield 2 pack Rodimus and Cyclonus. I can send a picture of these if you would like. They are all in great condition, though Scourge has a loose ball join in his left leg, came that way but he wasn't difficult to display so I didn't bother with a return. All have been transformed a few times, simply for display purposes. Come with instructions. If anyone is interested I would like to get between 35-40 shipped for these. I payed about 55 or so for em, and as they are great representations of the G1 characters, they may well increase in value, I simply need the money now rather than later.

100_1222.jpg

Thank you for taking a look, again any questions please feel free to ask

I only accept paypal at the moment, and will only ship within the US unless you are willing to add a shipping fee onto the shown price, again I am willing to negotiate and whatnot.

bread's done
Back